Bets

DeletedUser10048

Let's hold some bets on players in the world, I'll start some to get us going:

Fletch to ghost = TBC

TSF to state he's to busy with school or whatever = within 2 months

Whitey to sack this off for another world = As soon as a high speed, no moral cq world opens

Ali.Ooops to stop feeding whitey resources and cities to boost him = never

Let's keep this as a perma record of "I told you so's"

DeletedUser

damn your good! hey whats your prediction on the powerball this week?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11243

Fletch to ghost = TBC
No one cares.

TSF to state he's to busy with school or whatever = within 2 months
Is it me, or does Fletch seem a little jelly that TSF has a life outside of Grepo? He is for sure jelly that TSF's grepo life doesn't revolve around him, but then TSF does things outside of Grepo too?!?!?! Poor. Poor. Fletch.

Whitey to sack this off for another world = As soon as a high speed, no moral cq world opens
Amazing insight here into something that Whitey has been saying since before the world began. You have a gift.

Ali.Ooops to stop feeding whitey resources and cities to boost him = never
Ali isn't even in this world, and you don't like people thinking that you have a creepy obsession with her. Hmmm. Wonder why people think that. (my observation. not Ali's. please don't come into world chat again and talk crap about her while she's not there.)

DeletedUser4951

1) You've been obsessing over this a little too much...just saying. But I got just one question here...HOW ARE YOU ALIVE WITH ALL THIS SALT IN TAKE?! JESUS, YOU COULD CLEAR THE STREETS AFTER A 5 FOOT SNOW STORM WITH ALL THIS!

2) Why are you hoping for whitey to leave for a fast conq? You know what that makes YOU right? Rimmed. This is literally so annoying/creepy that the best case scenario for you is that you just keep getting your alarms ringed day and night.

3) Ali isn't playing here, that's been said several times to you already. Seriously I kinda feel bad referencing it now. Didn't expect you to get this creepy. You're obsessing more than my creepy neighbor when he gets jilted by women. Putting some context behind that, he had a private investigator on him for some uhhh...not so flattering comments. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to you in the past.

No but seriously though. I'm surprised you didn't insult the mod team too in this little rant. Since you publicly came out with some conspiracy theory on them.

Anyways, where are my manners, this is about bets so I should place one. My bet is that this is the tip of the iceberg and you get a whole lot creepier before all's said and done.

DeletedUser10048

Haha the fact you guys are completely obsessed with this is Ace (excuse the pun)

Athenakins you know nothing of me and to be fair all I know of you is that Justin ditched after dragging you around world's.

Sure you guys can paint this as creepy all day long

And as for whitey stating he was waiting for a fast conq world for ages ... well how would I know considering I've been back about 4 days.

As for her who shall not be mentioned being in the world well we all know that .Rias. account don't be we or that free spirit account or that other one she used to double in caly so it kinda carries the trend for her to be here boosting whitey

Oh wait don't forget Say-Yah-Noh-Rah or whatever it was.

Shucks guys I feel so special that you all love me so much and I really enjoyed our chat last night.

DeletedUser4951

No, we aren't trying to paint this as creepy, its pretty unanimous with everyone on the opinion that you're being creepy. Like Ted Cruz creepy. Seriously, stop it.

DeletedUser10048

No, we aren't trying to paint this as creepy, its pretty unanimous with everyone on the opinion that you're being creepy. Like Ted Cruz creepy. Seriously, stop it.

You like that guy don't you Dan, must have used his name a dozen times in the last 24hrs.

Usually when people are stuffed up each others rectums they agree on things.

I do feel bad for you with your overly public display of love for skippy kinda sad he's not once had your back yet your obsessed with his.

Shame owens couldnt bother her anus to fight her own battle but true to form when the going gets tough she hides behind others.

I'll happily let you guys keep your conclusion of my creepiness and whatever other insults you wish to say about my children because at the end of the day you ladies are barely out of puberty, over an ocean of miles away from me (or whatever the distance is) and have asoloutely no bearing on my real life.

Happy hunting children (you for sure know I am here just to mess with your heads however everything I've said is true)

DeletedUser4951

You haven't really messed with my head though...you're kind of a bad troll when we all know you're trolling.

I don't need people to have my back on issues. I'm happy to fight my battles.

You seem to have this obsession with two men going at each other. You know there's websites to explore this fantasy of yours right? I'm only telling you because you've brought it up more now that I've brought up Cruz.

The real question here though is....Is Fletch the Zodiak Killer?

Sorry, I shouldn't be making jokes. Its not nice to make fun of people with all these unresolved issues over women they're madly in love with in the game.

DeletedUser10048

Oooooh you never know nod you never know

Now now Dan, loved the throw in edit... the only feeling I have for said person is disgust but then again what does it matter.

You guys are sat in a Mod condoned Skype chat slating my innocent children but you have the nerve to say I have issues.

I mean seriously at least all the other crap was about adults but you Dan and whitey have to lower the tone like children yourselves.

Please please please deny it ...

DeletedUser4951

Deny what? Yeah your kids came up in the talks. Perhaps I was unclear so let me rephrase. When I said something about you ghosting on your kids, I was talking about you and your poor attitude and spitefulness and how you always seem to quit when things don't go your way. I could careless about your kids, who they are, what they do, etc. Got nothing against them.

DeletedUser

I don't see this being a productive conversation for the forum. This is something you need to take to private message. Please bring it back to the original topic.

DeletedUser4951

Bet: Supa ghosts this world before we even know his IGN. He joins a decent conq world. Ghosts that too. All this happens in 4 months. Do you want the over or under?

DeletedUser10048

Bet: Supa ghosts this world before we even know his IGN. He joins a decent conq world. Ghosts that too. All this happens in 4 months. Do you want the over or under?

Your bet is fundamentaly flawed, if you know not who I am then how do you propose to know I ghosted ?

DeletedUser12822

I don't blame the man for not revealing his IGN, it would just lead to more drama. ;)

DeletedUser11817

why hide your ign?

i would love more drama.

Its just like watching my stories on tv

DeletedUser

He hides his IGN because he doesn't want us to know when he ghosts.

DeletedUser10048

All you noobs are bang on the money

Maybe I ghosted already, maybe I'm just simming around or maybe I'm running a small alliance of proven players.... who knows