Beta world?

DeletedUser

I will have a bad feeling, if it will be conquest, but everybody knows it will be that

But i think the speed one isnt so bad, only the conquer time is the worst with this speed...

DeletedUser

But I hate moral, because if I attack anyone, the moral is aboug 30-50%, and I always have bad luck, so...... I think moral wont be my friend.
Normal you are too strong >< ><
You should slack conquests ^^'

DeletedUser

><

But i think moral isnt fair to the bigger players, like me, because i pay gold to the game, but the benefit still the small players......

DeletedUser

Stop golding ^^' ^^'
Otherwise permit at others players to catch up with u and after fight! :)

DeletedUser

Si, speed x1 is the worst! (when you are regurlarly connected)

DeletedUser257

Speed 1 is terrible and morale is terrible. I perfer conquest but if I don't fail early in Alpha, even if the settings are good in Beta, I'm staying in Alpha. I'm not going to be on multiple worlds. Too much work.

DeletedUser13

Alpha now reached more then 25k players so I expect Beta very soon!
I think it might be on August the 1st!i wish so! :D

DeletedUser257

I'm not joining. And I doubt it will be the first because it 2 hours until the 23rd and they usually announce that they are releasing a new world more than a week before they release the actual world.

DeletedUser

More than a week before a new world? :D

Not really! For example, in the Hungarian Grepolis, they wrote to the main page, toa new world, Mu will start today, and when I got up the new world was online :/

So they neednt to tell us one week before a world, they can announce it one day before!

DeletedUser

And the best way to inform about the new world:

Open the Support Ticket menu, and if you can send Support ticket to Beta ( or other worlds), new worlds are here :)

DeletedUser

And the best way to inform about the new world:

Open the Support Ticket menu, and if you can send Support ticket to Beta ( or other worlds), new worlds are here :)

To clarify: Do NOT send tickets in about a new world opening please. We will provide as much notice as possible and in as many ways as possible when a new world is ready to go.

DeletedUser

I dont know the .en sever!

But it happened once,other world's open was really good, we known it before 1 week :) But this one was the funniest for me