Beta world?

DeletedUser

Yes, its true.

Conwuest is more inteesting, so we must tactic.

DeletedUser247

As long as Beta has no morale, I'll be good. It makes farming with anything other than horsemen hard. Speed 1 or 2 would be nice, too.

DeletedUser

But if it will revolt, or conquer, we will like it, because its. us

DeletedUser

I like revolt over Conquest because it's easier! Well it sounds easier anyway lol

DeletedUser

Yes, and much people like revolt...

But the InnoGames wants to benefit all of the players, so they make conquer worlds, too.

Btw here will more revolt worlds...

DeletedUser13

Yeah........I cant wait for Beta! :D
I have already like 40 players waiting!Long story short we`ll rule this world! :D

DeletedUser

No..... Morale is the worst.

2 things must be in a world: Revolt, and no morale

DeletedUser

I think morale is necessary.
When a player which have 1 million points attack a player which have 25000 points, it's normal that he has a low morale :/
(that arrived at me ^^')
it's to avoid that there is too big imbalance

(traduction: reverso ^^')

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49

hmmmm, do you think if we raided the innogames HQ and demanded a Beta world, would they do it?

DeletedUser

Before or after calling the cops? :p

Anyways, I'm betting this'll be a conquest world, probably speed 1 or 2 (conquest sucks in speed 3), whether there will be morale or not is a mystery, though I'm more willing to bet for morale rather than not.

Btw, morale is good for the small players (some of whom may buy gold), bad for the bigger players (some of whom may not buy gold), while revolt is better early game, and conquest better late game. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Before or after calling the cops? :p

Anyways, I'm betting this'll be a conquest world, probably speed 1 or 2 (conquest sucks in speed 3), whether there will be morale or not is a mystery, though I'm more willing to bet for morale rather than not.

Btw, morale is good for the small players (some of whom may buy gold), bad for the bigger players (some of whom may not buy gold), while revolt is better early game, and conquest better late game. Just my opinion.

Of course.

But I hate moral, because if I attack anyone, the moral is aboug 30-50%, and I always have bad luck, so...... I think moral wont be my friend.