Beta world?

DeletedUser

To clarify: Do NOT send tickets in about a new world opening please. We will provide as much notice as possible and in as many ways as possible when a new world is ready to go.

OK, we wont send, only I said if somebody see there a new world, it will open soon!

DeletedUser257

Well I see the letter has been sent. Good settings except morale.

DeletedUser

Well I see the letter has been sent. Good settings except morale.

I would like to address this. I think at some point we will likely have a world with no morale, but at this time I can't see it being reasonable. We are a new server with lots of new players to the game. To have no morale with no other choices (Alpha is almost full at this point) would be a bad thing as those players would not be able to compete and would just quit and never return. This would be very bad. The worlds need fresh players to stay competitive and fun. I hope this explains my position on it. But I do ask that you be patient, we will eventually have all the settings represented, such as no morale.

DeletedUser

I hate moral, but Daedalus is right. We need more players, who will enjoy the game, and learn the rules.

And i hope Gamma will revolt, with no morale, and with speed 3, or 4......

And I saw only speed: 2. And the unit speed? Because when we send the Colony ship, Unit speed 1 is terribble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope, too.

Unit speed one is terribble. It must be 2, or 3 LOL

Its funny, Beta isnt started, yet, but Im waiting to world Gamma LOL

Yeah...... Unit speed: 2!!! :D

DeletedUser

Alpha started at 09:09 (9AM) server time, and what about beta?

DeletedUser271

I think it will start at 2:30 pm... I don't know why but I like this time :)

DeletedUser271

French servers always start at nearly this time... So why wouldn't it be the same for US worlds ? :)

DeletedUser

But its not a French server :)

For example hungarian severs always start at 11 AM

DeletedUser271

Ok so I would say that it will start at 9:00 am like alpha :)