Best & worst

DeletedUser

Since I am leaving, I will give a true response to this

Best Player: There are many, I would have to say Mordread and Sadface
Best Alliance: I have no comment here as this world is full of gold whores, MV and Panda included. LIke I mentioned previously, it will come down to who has the bigger wallet, one war, I would rather stay out of.
Best Fighter: Lots, wyld is not one of them LOL
Best Defender: Gorsh
Best Alliance Leader: I think FU's leader did a great job bouncing his alliance back from nothing, but again, guy is a major gold user.
Worst Player: Probably Mayo - talks too much for not doing much. Wyld, same thing as well as the other useless panda players. I really hate to say this...but Warchimp and a few players in BTE (former CBS) really did nothing for the alliance either...high city count, low level of team participation.
Worst Alliance: Celts and Last Knights...Rim alliances that are preying on the weaker alliances. These guys have no idea what a real war is.

**Again, best of luck to the stronger alliances who have game plans finalized. I was never able to get anyone involved after the merge, just a lot of criticism and more cities lost. Kind of sad when people only have negative things to say, but no solutions of their own. This was one reason why Gorsh left, and I don't blame the guy at all.

DeletedUser

Since I am leaving, I will give a true response to this

Best Player: There are many, I would have to say Mordread and Sadface
Best Alliance: I have no comment here as this world is full of gold whores, MV and Panda included. LIke I mentioned previously, it will come down to who has the bigger wallet, one war, I would rather stay out of.
Best Fighter: Lots, wyld is not one of them LOL
Best Defender: Gorsh
Best Alliance Leader: I think FU's leader did a great job bouncing his alliance back from nothing, but again, guy is a major gold user.
Worst Player: Probably Mayo - talks too much for not doing much. Wyld, same thing as well as the other useless panda players. I really hate to say this...but Warchimp and a few players in BTE (former CBS) really did nothing for the alliance either...high city count, low level of team participation.
Worst Alliance: Celts and Last Knights...Rim alliances that are preying on the weaker alliances. These guys have no idea what a real war is.

**Again, best of luck to the stronger alliances who have game plans finalized. I was never able to get anyone involved after the merge, just a lot of criticism and more cities lost. Kind of sad when people only have negative things to say, but no solutions of their own. This was one reason why Gorsh left, and I don't blame the guy at all.

finally I get a vote for something. :) you can talk all you want toobe I have lost one city in this server and it was too mors. :) enjoy your exit from the server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Ladies & gents,

Please refrain from making personal insults, as you are aware it is against the Forum rules... however you may insult somebodys gameplay and noob isn't classed as a personal insult.

If these things carry on i will close the thread.

Regards