Best/Worst

DeletedUser12825

If you go by this method, wouldn't that make PatrickM234 even worse? Since he has 4 more cities and 70k less BP

yeah but everyone knows i suck, so no ones rating me, i dont count
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser10975

Worst- Drunk goat (Empire.) Literally the worst alliance on the server and its not even arguable.

Want me to catch dat LS? No prob, drunk goat doesn't dodge offense. Slingers+ls+trans? Drunk goat don't need dat, mine now. Stacked DLU behind a level 3 wall? No prob, my bp not drunk goat etc. Extra emphasis on the et cetera.

DeletedUser

Worst- Drunk goat (Empire.) Literally the worst alliance on the server and its not even arguable.

Want me to catch dat LS? No prob, drunk goat doesn't dodge offense. Slingers+ls+trans? Drunk goat don't need dat, mine now. Stacked DLU behind a level 3 wall? No prob, my bp not drunk goat etc. Extra emphasis on the et cetera.

Empire had some very good players but they also had a handful that were really new to the game which resulted in some growing pains along the way. A lot of the worst ones got left behind when DG formed but Lord William III being the loyal guy he was wanted to bring over more than he really should have.

DeletedUser10912

Best Alliance: Evil Minion Society
Worst Alliance: Venomous
Best Leader: Uoflgirl
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Worst Leader: The name rhymes with Tollock
Best Attacker: Vaynee
Best Defender: Dwarrel
Best Overall Player: Mikeg1021
Worst Overall Player: MamaAsia
Best Alliance Profile: GOAT (because its cute and cuddly like their players)
Worst Alliance Profile: Picnic Crashers
Best Player Profile: Evil Penguin Society

DeletedUser12275

BEST LEADER:KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I do applaud Pollock for having some pride and breaking away from the Super Pact, I can respect that. But I don't quite understand the additions to Venomous. To my understanding he was wanting to bring over fighters and go from there but looking at their roster it seems he added a bunch of simmers (not all but a lot) so I'm quite confused on his methods.

DeletedUser10912

I do applaud Pollock for having some pride and breaking away from the Super Pact, I can respect that. But I don't quite understand the additions to Venomous. To my understanding he was wanting to bring over fighters and go from there but looking at their roster it seems he added a bunch of simmers (not all but a lot) so I'm quite confused on his methods.

Not to mention, he's a loose cannon. So is that why you guys dropped them, simmers?

DeletedUser14547

Pollock didn't break away because he didn't like the pacts or for his pride lol. He broke away for 1 reason and 1 reason only. He was facing pressure, and he just couldn't handle it. The things he did and said do not deserve any respect. Ask Uoflgirl what he said to her, I can't even come remotely close to post what he said, I would get hit with the ban hammer real quick. The **** he said is crazy, like he needs real life help.

He blamed leaving on bad leadership here. He was mad because I refused to take in those same simmers he took into Venom. To get his players to move he lied to his players about what our plans were and told them we second guessed their ability and were unappreicative about them being in the alliance. Also said something about not doing ops, which is stupid. I had some great times with some of the players that left with pollock, and loved having them in the alliance, I never second guessed them and definitely appreciated them. After finding out about these lies several of those players again asked Evil for an invite.

His plan was to backstab Beer from the start, and make waffles and Evil turn on each other using lies and deception. Pollock is a horrible person, but a master manipulator. While pact'd with Beer he was begging for a pact with Evil, I mean begging. Ask dwarrel or Uoflgirl how many times he asked for a pact. When he gave up asking he started verbally abusing.

Oh and my vm is about to start, if anyone says anything about me going on vm cause of pressure... They are lying. I've had this posted on skype since June 8th. I will be travelling. Got a screenshot of it as well.

n48snt.png

DeletedUser3560

His plan was to backstab Beer from the start, and make waffles and Evil turn on each other using lies and deception. Pollock is a horrible person, but a master manipulator. While pact'd with Beer he was begging for a pact with Evil, I mean begging. Ask dwarrel or Uoflgirl how many times he asked for a pact. When he gave up asking he started verbally abusing.

Interesting....how he was begging evil for a PACT while having a PACT with us. As for him back stabbing Beer, no chance of that happening now. We have once again decided that going without any PACTS is in our best interest for a good game.

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say we all have a common enemy now. Unbelievable.

DeletedUser10912

I was asked if I minded that the screen shot of what Pollock sent me was shared. Which i didn't care. It showed nothing about my character, only his lower class lunatic personality. I was sent that because i sent him an attack lol. Wow get a grip. It's a war game.

DeletedUser

I was asked if I minded that the screen shot of what Pollock sent me was shared. Which i didn't care. It showed nothing about my character, only his lower class lunatic personality. I was sent that because i sent him an attack lol. Wow get a grip. It's a war game.

Yea I saw it and that is complete garbage, I'm sorry you had to deal with that. His time is coming to an end here for sure.

DeletedUser14566

People don't understand that this is a game. Nagging and teasing is ok and most of the time appreciate it but he overstepped the line with those comments!

DeletedUser3560

Not to mention, he's a loose cannon. So is that why you guys dropped them, simmers?

We were not too keen to have another PACT to begin with, but figured that a temporary one to test the waters would not be any harm. Pollock blew that within a couple of days by telling a number of players that I was using a spy. I wont turn down free info that is given to me, however, I dont plant spies. Never have, never will. His shooting his mouth off pretty much confirmed what I had heard about him, and recently we have found out just what lengths this player is willing to stoop to. Shameful is all I can say

DeletedUser14469

I guess that super pact from the start didn't work out did it... Unlucky dude have some of your guys come out of VM fight a lil bit. That is what you said you're right??? thought you guys were fighters...

Last edited by a moderator: