Best/Worst of Theta

DeletedUser

where are all your attacks? Ive been promised id be killed off by now? Why isin't that happening? The real answer is The Sundering/The Sindiquit can't beat up on anyone except tiny rim alliances

DeletedUser

Including you
I sense you have a burn.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser257

where are all your attacks? Ive been promised id be killed off by now? Why isin't that happening? The real answer is The Sundering/The Sindiquit can't beat up on anyone except tiny rim alliances

Yeah because compared to us, every alliance is a tiny rim alliance besides TRT.

DeletedUser

Ah, rim alliances, speaking of rim alliances and people, you crmarczak are all the way out their on the rim as well and not fighting us at all. To be honest, your the worst "the best" player their is, at least some of them try fighting us and come to oceans besides 064 like you.

DeletedUser

I change my nomination of Best Fighter from Admiral Eat It and yagerbomb to DamonDio. He stats may not show his toughness but he can break just about any city's siege with half of what hes got :eek: Thats how boss he is :)

DeletedUser

Best player: Guardianbob
Worst player:King David II (trys to take my name noob)
Best alliance: The Round Table
Worst alliance: The Reckoning

DeletedUser

First time i ever checked Grepolis forums out and it makes me laugh. We have lots of good players on our server. Remember ranking doesnt mean much. Lots of people have lots of cities but hardly any bp. But having lots of cities or lots of bp doesnt make you the "best" player. Its all about team work in the end. Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser7543

I can only comment on the guys I have played with or against...

Best Player: AlexCaudill hasnt lost a city, or Spin defended against 5 sieges at one time
Best Alliance: Soon to be announced Justice Brotherhood
Best Fighter: Lord Dominus or Sgt. Bofa always attacking!!
Best Defender: Spin or MKP111 always quick with the supports
Best Alliance Leader: DarkSkeleton11 / HotmexiTop
Ultimate Noob: the inactive guy that does nothing or the guy that have 40 cities and gets attacked for the first time and screams for help !!
Worst Player:See above, one in the same
Worst Alliance:The ones no longer here... (Psych Ward was one, I know I was there)

Again I can only comment on the guys I have gone up against..

thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3746

I agree we can only say stuff about our encounters or by the numbers. If there were a best sniper/dodger though, I would award it to TimG75

DeletedUser

Tim, the worst player is King David II and the worst alliance is TR. Just wanted to help ya out

DeletedUser257

Your threads are no longer funny. This is what happens in every thread:

crm: TR are noobs and merged into TS.
KDII: Shut up you quit you and your alliance are the biggest noobs.