Best/Worst of Theta

DeletedUser298

I can also say this about davimor. If you see a support incoming from him, that means your lucky and your city has survived. When davimor gets bored because he never gets attacks, he attacks others with his birmes just for fun and bp. This is the true story (except for attacking with birmes, although he has so many it would be a good source of bp) of why davimor is the best defender in the game.

Best Player:Ourbrain
Best Alliance:TR/TS
Best Fighter:Ourbrain gets attacked and attacks a lot
Best Defender: Davimor as explained above
Best Alliance Leader: Tough choice, current would be a tie between zak and dragon as they both are very invovled about the better of the alliance.
Ultimate Noob: Tiberius 69, you don't really wanna know why lol
Worst Player: darkskeleton
Worst Alliance: -The Worst-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

I'm not denying Davimor has plenty of defense.

But with all due respect..Building a lot of defense with a lot of cities does not necessarily make you the best defender.
The Fact that Exit (A one man alliance) Still has cities right in the heart of all top three alliances makes him the best defender.

Lol I was told by TR leadership that you guys just left him be after him sniping every CS thrown at him lol.
Davimor may have the best defensive arsenal...but nobody defends like Exit.

DeletedUser298

Ya we just let exit be lol, haven't really done anything with him at all. But Mike, trust me, davimor is the best defender. Exit is the second or third best.

DeletedUser

davimor is an absolute beast. a quiet beast, a beast nonetheless

DeletedUser1685

Ya we just let exit be lol, haven't really done anything with him at all. But Mike, trust me, davimor is the best defender. Exit is the second or third best.

Stats and Results !!! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Nah we are fine :p just dealing with a minor administrative hurdle

DeletedUser3746

I change my recent selection of best fighter to minjoethegreat, he has really been stepping it up, taking down big turtles and just killing stuff.

DeletedUser

Best Player: yagerbomb
Best Alliance: The Sin.dicate
Best Fighter: ourbrain
Best Defender: wrily
Best Alliance Leader: jallowe
Ultimate Noob: crmarczak
Worst Player: Marchit or chief 1
Worst Alliance: -The "Best"- (-The Worst-)

DeletedUser

says the guy with a terrible average points per city and isn't even that high on the totem pole

DeletedUser

Hehe... I love how he says this:
All my little cities in TR home base
and then all his cities are like 50 hours away from 99 percent of TR cities. :) And I also love how he has one tiny little city way out where there is absolutely no one around called "The Wild". It's probably the city he goes to once he loses all his other cities... like a cute little refuge from TR. :) Good thinking, crmarczak! o.o

DeletedUser

He better quit the forums cuz he ain't got nothing to back this up