Best/Worst Leader or Founder

DeletedUser9476

Best Leader: Urbiegirl1
Worst Leader: No one! We are all winners in some way!
Right? Right?8)

DeletedUser

Of course, I have to throw Foos' name into the ring of "the Best" as well. If it weren't for him, there'd still be war amongst the Southeast Rim alliances. With his diplomatic skill he singlehandedly united a whole quadrant toward common purpose: conquest of the Southeast quadrant of the World's middle ocean, O55.

Also it was Foos' crowd who helped me when the Hive first opened hostilities against Special Ops in O55. The ladies in O55's brothels are beginning to name their fatherless children, Foosicules, Foosbaal, and other such things.

In a certain real sense we all have him to thank for saving this server from dull inevitability and decay.

DeletedUser

Quite the opposite, instead of saving the Rim, he might of doomed it for most. Consolidation meant more players are isolated and farther away from the action, now while that is great news for the better-gold using players who are in here for the long run because they can gorge on those cities to further cement their hold in their respective Oceans but it comes at the expense of most since the rest will be bored to death with inaction or foster large groups of simmers.

It also means that the only lessons they get on Defense is through people sharing their stories and experience, which is great but most only really learn through practice. You have created whole swaths of players that have never truly been tested with attacks or might not even feel the need to build defense, which will only bite them in the ass down the road. Than when it comes to attacking, its clear its not entirely understood either due to the fact when it came to attacking the quality of the previous opponents did not seem to be up to par due to the fact they folded so quickly or did not know how to defend well because apparently shock is what some experienced at the resistance level experienced in 55.

Now nothing the Rim alliances have done will doom them because its all fixable with proper leadership/guidance. Every strategy has its flaws and strengths, it will be seen if "Kumba Ya" pays off dividends. One way or the other this will get exciting...

DeletedUser

...it will be seen if "Kumba Ya" pays off dividends. One way or the other this will get exciting...

You have a sound theory there, and we from the Southeast hope to let you and the Hive put it into practice when we push you out of the center. Then you can share your great know-how and enrich the world.

Bee-ware! For the Kumba-Ya is coming for the Kumba-You.

hippie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will see, all we have seen in 55 so far is a lot of your dead troops/sailors and some very "funny" attacks. If that is what the Rim is about than its a good thing the Rim is not fighting each other and instead feeding us with BP, I would hate for you guys to feed each other all that easy BP.

thisisgrepolis

I guess there is a reason why you guys are "barbarians"...lol

What I want to know is who is going to be the "smart" one and turn on each other first, unless you guys are that deluded to actually think you all can "win" together...lol Again not really helping your argument that the Rim is as Kumba-ya as possible...

Alliances attacking active players in our core remind me of a scene from Snatch, a great movie by the way...(Edited all the naughty words out)

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big d**k. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey f****t balls.
Foo-Ls: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, d**ks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell p***y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old p***y, and have brought your two little mincey f****t balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no p***y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F**k off!

DeletedUser

We will see, all we have seen in 55 so far is a lot of your dead troops/sailors and some very "funny" attacks...

1. Funny but effective as Hive cities continue to fall and Southeast city numbers continue to rise.

...What I want to know is who is going to be the "smart" one and turn on each other first, unless you guys are that deluded to actually think you all can "win" together...lol Again not really helping your argument that the Rim is as Kumba-ya as possible...

Unfortunately, don't be looking at Special OPs to play it smart. We are honor-bound to Assassin's Rite and Antimatter for allowing us safe passage to the core. All three alliances are too busy feasting on honeycomb and honey mead to think of anything else. And it is a matter of pride to bring the Southeast Core (O55) solidly back into the hands of the three great Southeastern alliances.

As I said: "the Kum-baya is coming for Kumba-you."

200px-Elmobees.jpg

Guess what Elmo is thinking about today? Yatatatah! Pesticides.

DeletedUser9476

You can keep the Desert Eagle. I will stay with my sawed off shotgun and a .45!

DeletedUser

Thought the Snatch was a great movie alright....if memory serves me, didn't Bullet Tooth Tony get his too in the end ;) Friendly fire?

You can keep the Desert Eagle. I will stay with my sawed off shotgun and a .45!

Ooookay, we'll steer clear of your house then Urbiegirl1 :eek:

DeletedUser

Well in Special Ops case you guys should most definitely not try turning on Anti or Ass lol. You guys are a third their size, your alliance should definitely keep the peace between the two as any good alliance leader should do, turning on one of those alliances would be your suicide due to the proximity of their cities/members to you guys.

I was thinking more of the line between The Trinity,Anti and Ass. Three major alliances like that with extensive borders should not be so cozy with each other. Especially in Trinity's case which is definitely the odd man out, Ass might sweeten them up and puff them up with lies about cooperation and coexistence but Trinity is signing its death warrant if it thinks Foo-ls plan is a good one for them.

If Foo-ls has its way not only will The Trinity have a major alliance on its border with no real enemies to go afterwards, it will be sandwiched between Ass on two different fronts. Any military expert would tell you a two-front war is not ideal. Trinity is already at a disadvantage to them now and if Ass succeeds they will be even bigger than they are now ensuring Trinity's downfall awfully quick. I would definitely not want to be in Trinity's shoes...

SO is too small to be considered a threat by Ass or Anti and both would more than be fine allowing your existence as long as it furthers their own goals.

DeletedUser

Just one month has passed, and Cerulias' silence speaks volumes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

But let me judge Lord Squiddly Diddly.

squiddly diddly hNS GRENADES.jpg

At the top of the list for ambition and dedication to making a server fun.

squiddly_deadly_blow up.jpg

not so good at assessing risk.