totally agree with Keltset on this one. and to add evidence to this:

Urban Dictionary definition of a Newb:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=newb

Urban Dictionary definition of a noob:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob

its very important to know the difference :D
Digital.Native

YOU ARE A GENIOUS

And keltset, I dont care since you nominated someone else and u seem like a good guy, but

Lets do a Best and Worst Leader/Founder for Upsilon
PLEASE DON'T NOMINATE YOURSELF

There has only been two conquests so far in this world per the last update from Grepostats. Not many people are being rimmed yet.

Best leader: Kelts... Doh vanity sorry... haha---

DeletedUser5088

IKR Digtal.Native is sooo smart.
I would never have thought to look it up in the dictionary

DeletedUser

Noob/Newb means beginner, don't use it to slander a person's experience when they quit your alliance and threaten you. I don't understand why people call everyone a noob when they don't listen to you or they disagree with you, seems a bit pointless to waste time calling someone a noob for personal reasons.

Sorry to go off-topic like that but it grinds my gears when people say that such and such is a noob for leaving and declaring war.

I'm on the same island as Dragonslayer17, the "noob" in question. He has attacked me a few times, each a spectacular failure. I don't even need to attack him to farm some easy BP, he attacks multiple times in a row with a few horsemen here, a few swordsmen there.

Not just that, but the moment he showed up to our Alliance he hounded the leadership with demands to have a leading position in the council and basically berated them for not listening to his views in their alliance...

Based on these findings it is the recommendation of this investigative board to label the aforementioned player a Noob.

DeletedUser

this is my first post but i had to make a forum account after reading the title of this thread. Giant and demigod, or something close to those names, started upsilion nation. they were the worst leaders ever. they had a nice chunk of ocean 36 and were in the top 15 overall, then they ran it into the ground. people branched off and everyone was attacking everyone. it made me so mad i almost wanted to quit the game. so my vote for the worst leaders go to them for sure!

DeletedUser

Worst: Keltset. Guy is so arrogant. I just want to punch small children reading anything he writes.

DeletedUser

I guess you two are good friends :)
Welcome in Upsilon, Lidos :)

DeletedUser

Well, these forums have died... I wish more people would post who weren't on the WINNING SIDE of everything, like DeD, The Hive, and Angry Telletubbies

Where's Predawn? Why isn't he complaining about having no members?

DeletedUser

Predawn is skulking at the loss of most of his good players.

DeletedUser

ruthless y'all are.... look out!!! here comes a noob to the forums, shoot a noob to the game.

DeletedUser7455

Lol i was not going to post here but im going to jump in on the DragonSlayer17 slander lol... this kid... after we started farming them they went into panic and ocean leaders started fighting... someone promoted SOMEONE to founder for whatever reason... and dissolved the alliance... his attitude changed shortly after... this has been the most comical situation i have ever been in on this game... I dont care much for spy's but we wouldn't have ever even needed one because his members ran around chirping all there business anyway... so thats my vote statement lol... as for best... i dont know enough about the other leaders... so an update is to come.

DeletedUser7455

Mind you... this is maybe a week after BP... possibly 2... lawl.

DeletedUser7318

Lol i was not going to post here but im going to jump in on the DragonSlayer17 slander lol... this kid... after we started farming them they went into panic and ocean leaders started fighting... someone promoted SOMEONE to founder for whatever reason... and dissolved the alliance... his attitude changed shortly after... this has been the most comical situation i have ever been in on this game... I dont care much for spy's but we wouldn't have ever even needed one because his members ran around chirping all there business anyway... so thats my vote statement lol... as for best... i dont know enough about the other leaders... so an update is to come.

He's the guy that founded KoT then switched over to Vendetta or something right? Or was it his alliance disolved and Vendetta was made by some of the old members while the rest joined other alliances, and some finally ended up in Temperence? I haven't been keeping track of him after KoT disbanded, only hear his name in the alliance forum when we're attacking people who are affiliated with him :p