Best/Worst Alliances Names

DeletedUser4356

=Just for fun=

This has nothing to do with ability of the players or how good you think the alliance is. The only thing this is about is to recognize an alliance as having a clever, cool, funny or goofy names. Please no hurt feelings, remember this is just for humor.

Purpose:
Name the alliance and alongside some critique of the creativity (or lack thereof) of the folks creating alliances on this server.

Suggestion:
Write down the alliance name and tell us why you like it or why don't you like it.

Example:
Which alliance name do you like and why?
Do you dislike any alliance names, why?
If you don't like any alliance with "xxx" in the name, list that as one entry/next to the alliance name.

Rules:
You cannot vote for your own alliance name.

Best name:
- Spartan Order - - It is overly used but It makes sense for this type of games, it is based on Ancient Greece.
LMFAO - I like their songs lol
Drunken Viking - It just sounds funny
Legion of Ares - It just sounds cool

Worst name:
Titans/*TITANS/Titans. - Really guys? 3 of the same name... Overly used...
S.P.Q.R - Same as above
Bear Clan - If their alliance name were to be Bear Cave, it would make better sense.

DeletedUser

I like S.P.Q.R's name. Senatus Populesque Romanus. I mean, as a history major, in the middle of writing an article about the Roman Republic, catches my attention.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the thing is, is that there is almost a S.P.Q.R in almost every world.

DeletedUser

You seriously like spartan order? I think that one is overused a bit, too.

DeletedUser4951

All of those names are common EN server names. Heck in Theta (EN) there we're about 7 or 8 "Spartan" alliances that were all brothers. It was easily the largest MRA syndicate in Grepo.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
All of those names are common EN server names. Heck in Theta (EN) there we're about 7 or 8 "Spartan" alliances that were all brothers. It was easily the largest MRA syndicate in Grepo.
In one of the newer en. worlds there was one with about 6 Knights Templar, can't remember the name though, and on us. Theta there was about 5 or 6 alliances that were something like KANNA 1 through to KANNA 6. All of them were syndicates.

DeletedUser

It was Sestos and it was The Black Templars. We at Honour and Power were one of the many alliances that tore them apart XD

Back on topic, Libera Te Ex Inferus is a pretty snazzy name so I'd vote that as the best.

Anything Spartan related is the worst so far. There's no horribly bad names as of yet.

DeletedUser

Best alliance name ever - Torgaddon is a Noob! I'd vote for that. :D
Worst one - Demigods of Doom (doom and demigod, 2 of the most overused words in gaming in 1 alliance name...) or TheWeepingAngelsAcademy (no spaces, yeah, looks awful)

DeletedUser

Best alliance name ever - Torgaddon is a Noob! I'd vote for that. :D
Worst one - Demigods of Doom (doom and demigod, 2 of the most overused words in gaming in 1 alliance name...) or TheWeepingAngelsAcademy (no spaces, yeah, looks awful)

I totally agree, and am intently set on giving them a reason to "weep" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best: The Unit, Cute Fluffy Kittens, NOOBS (i usually dont like all caps)

Worst: Byzantine Empire, Alpha, Spartans, Phoenix, Illuminati,

DeletedUser4951

Best: The Unit, Cute Fluffy Kittens, NOOBS (i usually dont like all caps)

Worst: Byzantine Empire, Alpha, Spartans, Phoenix, Illuminati,

Think you're on the wrong Omicron. But TU <333333

DeletedUser

Best Names: Psycho Pandas, The Reckoning, HaVoC

Worst Names: Brethren of the Coast, Wolfpack, WarLords, Demigods of Doom

DeletedUser5049

HARDONS

12 members
10771 points

All members must name a city ERECTION. The size of your ERECTION is of no consequence. In time it will grow. If any member loses their ERECTION they will be booted from the alliance.

Lol

Chicks With ****s

1 member
3942 points

Last edited by a moderator: