Best war on server?

DeletedUser

It is hard for them to muster a force when they are constantly under fire. we sink probably 3k of their biremes a day.

DeletedUser2770

i doubt you guys are sinking 3k BI a day and I doubt they are producing that many lol

DeletedUser

i doubt you guys are sinking 3k BI a day and I doubt they are producing that many lol

If we take 20 to 30 cities a day. Just say 25 some ppl will get more biremes in than others but an average of atleast 50 biremes per person. So a very conservative number would be

25x50bireme = 1250 (very conservative number)This number could reflect less cities but higher priority targets as we take high priority targets atlest 2 or 3 a day.
1 x 500= 500 1 siege break number could be 500 - 2000 We added some allies and also we have woke to biremes in one of our city very conservative

Double battle points I would atleast add 1500 biremes of killing from farming battle points and softening players. If we see biremes satoned somewhere we attack them.

3000 bireme is a guesstimate, which is close to accurate. I fear the number is dwindleing becaue of people giving up, and others begging to join or joining our new allies. Is there a grepo stat to tell you what all you have killed? I remember seeing one a long time ago.

I can make 3000 ls biremes after losing in about 36hours speeding every max que to 4 hours easily and thats just with my 20 cities.
I could do it faster =-)
That is if half my cities are ships. Doing a number of 10 x 300 estimate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

your to smart for me... I give you it strictly on outsmartening me... Going to have to get SW to argue this point lol To Be Continued

DeletedUser

lol yes... The fun will begin then! Atleast I know we will have a good fight from a well lead alliance that will actually organize his members.

DeletedUser2770

I dont know, you guys might talk us into merging or pacting lol....

I dont know how we would even be an interest for you guys to fight, your 5x our size

DeletedUser2770

we already got rid of 3 alliances that outnumbered us 5 to 1 lol....

However I have a feeling TEE wont be venturing into 65 and we wont be venturing into 55.... At least not right now as I Think were both to smart for that

DeletedUser

AD says I can speak. :)

First of all, I think TEE is running into the same thing we are. There are a LOT of new Grepo players who have NO CLUE what they are doing. I feel like a knife cutting butter watching the way we are ripping through the alliances we have fought so far. The players may have "heart" but they do not know what to do. We simply eliminate them methodically.

Second of all, I know for a fact that neither AD or Rampage are new players. I have played with AD and watched him take an alliance of 8 members to take over a "core" ocean. Then I watched him take 20 players to take over THREE oceans and become #1 on the server. I know Rampage is most likely just as skilled and experienced. I think Rampage may need the larger numbers to accomplish this, but I have met VERY few over the past three years who can work the miracles that AD can, so that is not meant as an insult, and I could, of course, POSSIBLY be wrong...heaven forbid.

Third of all, a LOT depends on your members. We have come over as a group of experienced friends who know how to work together very methodically. We do not recruit on this server, and we will not recruit. It is not needed. We know how to play together and how to play together well. With a strong leader and a strong team that makes the game fun without any of the headaches or hassles of dealing with players who do not know how and want to question our style of play. I am sure Rampage has his own "team" of friends and experienced members who do the same.

I do not see our two alliances butting heads soon. It is too easy to wipe all the smaller, noob alliances. Heck, it is too easy to wipe out all the BIGGER noob alliances! I think once all those alliances are eliminated, we will find ourselves looking around and then going..."what the heck" then we will decide what to do from there.

I am not going to argue statistics because to become a statistic means you don't know what you are doing. I know that is not the case with 2nd COMING, and I am sure Rampage has his members who also fall into the same category. I could be wrong, but I truly doubt that all 122 of them are that experienced, though.

Of course, we never back down from a challenge. We just laugh as we add names to our R.I.P. list on our alliance profile. AD has a great sense of humor. If you don't believe me, just check out our new "picnic basket" banner...lol.

DeletedUser2770

lmao everyone got jokes on our banner even my team lol...

We need something to carry our resources with from all our raiding on these farms dont we?

To bad they did not have a dump truck, thats what I need

Dont believe me, check out how many days straight I have received looter of the day award....

Which by the way used to belong to TEE player before I got here :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were right earlier when you said there haven't been any wars yet. These are just territorial struggles. We will see wars in a couple months. This is still the sorting out phase. People from Alpha Beta and Gamma know of wars. Delta is getting there. But until you see whole islands butted up against each other throwing 1000's or 10k's of troops at each other, we are still in infancy.

Is the server over?
"Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!"
John Belushi

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with us just preparing for the days when we will be sending 10's of thousands of ships at a target!

One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine...

Pearl Harbour Radio Operator: "Is there anything that we can provide?"
Response from Marine Commander on Wake Island: "Send us more Japs!"
.... Said to be one of the last radio transmissions received from the Marines on Wake Island