Best war on server?

DeletedUser2568

So what war between alliances or individuals current or past has been the best on the server? and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2281

Best war in terms of what? Even battle? Completely one sided?

DeletedUser374

not sure if we were the only ones picking on them or not, but Echelon vs Demon Horse...

DeletedUser

Your alliance wasn't i a sure u.And an amazing war isnt when a good alliance takes down an alliance that doesnt help or support the other members.

DeletedUser

Either Ermahgerd vs Ordo Supremus Militaris
or
The Alliance vs Roma Surrecta.

DeletedUser

I just looked at grepointel, and a lot of the wars on this world are 1 sided or doesn't have much cities changing hands.

DeletedUser2770

cant even say there is a legidament war happening... It looks like the dominating alliances taking control of their oceans... Wars will come in a few weeks when their borders start to touch

DeletedUser2568

I know there hasnt been many wars yet, and there will, but the war going on in the ah sheeeet thread has been entertaining.

DeletedUser

A war has been raging since beginners proetection has ended. It may appear lopsided but if you added up all of TEE enemies which really dont account for much it is a substancial number. You would see its quite a war none the less. Just watching a map near us would be some what exciting. We are taking 10 cities at the very least a day, and they are not colony like our enemies.

With all of that being said we have alot of breatheing room now a days versus when we were surrounded by enemies.

There is no enemy conquest that we can not break so long as it is within distance of our ever expanding core. We lost a city from a member far away and now we established some other cities in the area to attack and defend from.

Most of our enemies are very unorganized. Organizing sparatic attacks at one of us is not ever gonna get it done. At this point organizing 10 decent players at us will not get it done either. Unless we have an inactive which we are trying to weed out and remove them now. Until people can prove their dedication.

Best advise for our enemies. In the immortal words of the big bad wolf run away little girl run away! Then in the words of alexander the great. It wont matter how far you run we will find you!

DeletedUser

A war has been raging since beginners proetection has ended. It may appear lopsided but if you added up all of TEE enemies which really dont account for much it is a substancial number. You would see its quite a war none the less. Just watching a map near us would be some what exciting. We are taking 10 cities at the very least a day, and they are not colony like our enemies.

With all of that being said we have alot of breatheing room now a days versus when we were surrounded by enemies.

There is no enemy conquest that we can not break so long as it is within distance of our ever expanding core. We lost a city from a member far away and now we established some other cities in the area to attack and defend from.

Most of our enemies are very unorganized. Organizing sparatic attacks at one of us is not ever gonna get it done. At this point organizing 10 decent players at us will not get it done either. Unless we have an inactive which we are trying to weed out and remove them now. Until people can prove their dedication.

Best advise for our enemies. In the immortal words of the big bad wolf run away little girl run away! Then in the words of alexander the great. It wont matter how far you run we will find you!

I will say this one thing and leave it at that..............Arrogance makes up the training wheels on the bicycle of life -- because weak people cannot keep their balance without them.

DeletedUser

I will say this one thing and leave it at that..............Arrogance makes up the training wheels on the bicycle of life -- because weak people cannot keep their balance without them.

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get!
I like to run personally.

DeletedUser374

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get!
I like to run personally.

flip-the-box-over-young-man-forrest-gump.jpg

On that note, some new wars coming up soon :)

DeletedUser2770

sorry rampage i have to disagree my friend.... A war consist of an alliance that is somewhat capable of fighting... Right now what you guys are doing is nothing more than farming on a massive and awesome scale lol....

Also just because you guys have a bunch of farmers under one banner that does not qualify either lol... If that was the case we are at war with ancients, argonauts, platinum brotherhood and demonacus

DeletedUser

If we let them have a city would it be considered a war? or is it because they are unable to do anything to us we cant? They did try a few conquests today. We killed about 1500 of their biremes.

DeletedUser2770

1500 BI from an alliance of their size is pathetic at this stage as that is only 5 BI nukes[5 cities].... I think me and Kolt can put 1500 BI in a siege ourselves lol...

Like I said cant claim war lol

DeletedUser374

If we let them have a city would it be considered a war? or is it because they are unable to do anything to us we cant? They did try a few conquests today. We killed about 1500 of their biremes.

which alliance are you referring to? DaemonicuS?