Best underrated alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser11197
  • Start date

DeletedUser11197

I always thought it is fun and skillfull to spot underrated/low point alliances, that can make an impact later on either by expanding or merging with bigger ones.

lets scout em!

ps: plus the forum is "dead", so i thought i would post another one for livening up things

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11197

Ok.

My Top 3 are:

1) The Templars

quite good cluster for a small alliance n good players. if they are not killed early by big ones, they will play a role in 44 dominance, assuming ANO n EN get into a fight for it.

2) Puke n Rally

good players. interesting position on the map. on the border of 45/55. it will be a hard alliance to crack by the big ones in the area, so my guess is they gonna leave them alone for a while, they will expand, then merge with somebody.

3) The Pound

they got some very good players. so i vote mainly for that. they are in a hard territory and a bit scattered though

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Ok.

My Top 3 are:

1) The Templars

quite good cluster for a small alliance n good players. if they are not killed early by big ones, they will play a role in 44 dominance, assuming ANO n EN get into a fight for it.

2) Puke n Rally

good players. interesting position on the map. on the border of 45/55. it will be a hard alliance to crack by the big ones in the area, so my guess is they gonna leave them alone for a while, they will expand, then merge with somebody.

3) The Pound

they got some very good players. so i vote mainly for that. they are in a hard territory and a bit scattered though

I am with you with The Pound... Seasoned Veterans from US Marathon where they won WW in record fashion. I was also a member of that alliance at that time.

DeletedUser11197

yeah. if it wasnt for their positioning, they would be my number 1 choice.

DeletedUser3784

I may not be understanding the stipulations for calling an alliance "underrated", but MOUNTAIN WARRIORS have less than half the total members of everyone else and not top 15 alliance in points but they top 10 in BP categories.

DeletedUser11560

Hmm. I'd have to go with Fluff and Stuff and Memento Mori. Why the latter you may ask? Their roster is really good. Though their average is low, they are going up at a fast rate.

Other alliances that should be recognized:

The Republican Revolution
Templars
The Wicked Few

DeletedUser11560

The Pound and MRA Killers are also some aliiances with quuite a high average

DeletedUser10889

memento Mori would be my pick for undrated alliance also. As long as their players don't get bored in speed 1, I have seen what they are capable of in faster worlds and look forward to seeing what they bring to lindos.

DeletedUser5524

My vote would probably go towards Memento Mori or MRA Killers as well.

DeletedUser11197

Puke n Rally already playing a role in world dominance. Merger with TWF. (I am not in the diplomatic squad of TWF ;))

DeletedUser3784

While alliances might have more members then others it does not make it stronger. An active group of 40 can beat a 90 man alliance any day of the week if that said 40 is skilled

Seems a lot like what I said. Are you agreeing with me, or disagreeing? or neither?

Browarrior thanks for that :), while the speed is less then desirable i/we in Mori will try to make it work..

I am not sure if they are under rated but my 2 picks are The Pound ( because they are used to this speed and won a slow world before) and MRA Killers (though my concern with them like many top alliances is they are too spread out) so if they can handle that look for good things from MRA's

DeletedUser12539

I agreed with him here both The Pound and MRA Killers are alliances that will be a force in this world, but like Al have my concerns about how spread out they are especially The Pound they have members in every ocean almost. But with this being said I think they will have no problem recovering from this and will have a solid core shortly. MRA Killers has the easier task as they don't have nearly as many good alliances around there members so it will be easier for them to operate.

DeletedUser11197

The Pound merged top point players from Eviction Notice.

Waiting to see if The Templars are on to something, so that my top 3 is 100% spot on :cool:

No underated alliances left those who have been mentioned here well most seem destined to rule this server barring a leadership mistake which i have seen it...