Best Player/Worst Player

DeletedUser

Best/Worst of Tau

This is the Best and Worst of Tau! We're getting to that point where the better players are starting to separate themselves and it's always fun to see everyone's stance. Here's to more active Tau forums!

Plz follow this format:

Best Player:
Best Alliance:
Best Fighter:
Best Defender:
Best Alliance Leader:
Ultimate Noob:
Worst Player:
Worst Alliance:

Remember you can't call yourself the best player

Credits go to my bro- Kingdavid II

DeletedUser

Best Player: Appraxiadaddy
Best Alliance: BridgeBurners
Best Fighter: Keelee
Best Defender: Manteras/Goyan
Best Alliance Leader: AD/Dellibrium
Ultimate Noob: tie between Logus of Brainerd and Cmores
Worst Player: HunKiller
Worst Alliance: Sceptics Anonymous for never helping each other out/ I HAVE BECOME DEATH because it has 1 awful player in it.

DeletedUser

Best Player: Crego/Appraxiadaddy/Delibrium/High King Kallor/Keelee (very hard to distinguish between us. We all have our pros and cons, and we all play slightly different! I believe a player is only as good as his/her alliance, that is why players like minicooper will never make this list. Also best player in terms of advancing oneself, ones alliance, or hardest to defeat? Lots of things go into this. I would not put any of the above, above the rest!)
Best Alliance: BridgeBurners
Best Fighter: Same as above, we are all loaded with troops and love to help out!
Best Defender: Same as above, is this sniping (if so add socratice), or stacking cities? or helping out alliance members. We all do it so well! Also Dragoncire is a good defender. he lost due to shear numbers.
Ultimate Noob: Toooo many out their (probably crego though!)
Worst Player: HunKiller
Worst Alliance: Sceptics Anonymous ( I only really know core alliances and the reason why they are the worst is because for their size and points, they can't perform)

DeletedUser

^true both Dragoncire and Socratice are solid, proven defenders.

your ultimate noob is correct.

DeletedUser

Best/Worst of Tau

This is the Best and Worst of Tau! We're getting to that point where the better players are starting to separate themselves and it's always fun to see everyone's stance. Here's to more active Tau forums!

Plz follow this format:

Best Player:
Best Alliance:
Best Fighter:
Best Defender:
Best Alliance Leader:
Ultimate Noob:
Worst Player:
Worst Alliance:

Remember you can't call yourself the best player

Credits go to my bro- Kingdavid II

love this thread! good idea
Best Player: AD
Best Alliance: BB
Best Fighter: AD / Keelee
Best Defender: Dragoncire
Best Alliance Leader: AD / Crego
Ultimate Noob: Plagueisthewise
Worst Player: Plagueisthewise (traitor x 5)
Worst Alliance: GAME (is not) OVER

DeletedUser2770

lol..this is a good thread, unfortunately I have to come back to it as I am timing attacks for my siege of yet another SA city lol

Ill be back in 30 and being that the forums are sooooo busy with chatter hipe this post does not find its way on the 5th thead or something like that lol

Have to say love the thread and both crego and especially deli make a lot of good points

Spoiler Alert These answers may be a lil bias, given the source :D

Best Player: AD
Best Alliance: Any Alliance AD is in
Best Fighter: AD
Best Defender: AD
Best Alliance Leader: AD
Ultimate Noob: Paul S
Worst Player: Serious Now- There are many things that can make up the title of worst player. To me the worst kind of player is one who cheats, lies, and uses others to benefit himself. To me the worst player in any server I have seen is dragoncire. Now dont get me confused here as the guy is dedicated to grep and is a very good builder, sniper and knows how to play the game. However the way he conducts himself, his alliances and the ppl he is around makes him the worst player by far I have ever seen in 4 yrs of Grep and I have seen a few. That is why he was rimmed and is hiding in 0-33 not having any fun lol.
Worst Alliance: Any Alliance AD Fights

There are alot of very good players who I can honestly name and I would say i am very very lucky to have the pleasure of chatting with them everyday as they are all in the same alliance as myself. To me personally if I can take my name off this list I can flip a coin for an easy 10 ppl and any of them could alternate days on all these title's. I am sure they all know who they are....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^lol.

Also true on your perspective of the worst player, it dosn't always mean their playing abilities but what they do that makes them that.

DeletedUser

Best Player: Delibrium
Best Alliance: BB
Best Fighter: Keelee
Best Defender: Apprax
Best Alliance Leader: Apprax / Crego
Ultimate Noob: would put homey100 but i dont know who he is, hes so noob. he is either A. some noob i had a hand in destroying like so many other noobs or B. hes some loser lost on the forums
Worst Player: Charl
Worst Alliance: Origins

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

after what i saw today origins is definitely in the running...they gave us such a good laugh

DeletedUser

after what i saw today origins is definitely in the running...they gave us such a good laugh

LOL i wish you could post some reports on here!

they sent around 60 attacks at our 5k bireme wall , lost SOOOO MUCH it was a great show... thx origins

DeletedUser

May be a noob (and I'll gladly take the title), but just give it time. I've learned a lot from you AD and others. I joined Beta way late and that's why I didn't know "good strategy" with being aggressive like BB is. BUT, I joined this world to learn, I knew I wouldn't do anything near what you've done (though I didn't expect all the betrayals either).

But hey, just glad I got to learn some things and still learning some other things. Everyone was a noob at one point.