Best Player NOT in your alliance

DeletedUser2568

So who do you think is the best player that is NOT in your alliance?

I would have to say there are a lot of good players on Zeta STILL but I think damyankee is pretty good... He is number 3 in ABP and 2 in DBP. He has been at the forefront and taken a brunt of TEE attacks and is still around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would have to say that your judgement may be a bit clouded on this subject. I would have to say that if you are nominating a player for this subject based on fighter points you chose a person that could appear to have the ranking to support this nomination. But stats cannot necessarily hold all of the facts involved.

You are proposing that a player that I have not seen venture out of his "core" or stronghold should be considered one of the best players still here in Zeta. I would say that you should be nominating someone that leads his alliance and fights with them (although being a leader is not part of the requirements to this). Cleaning out your own ocean, while needing a super-pact to do so does not instill a lot of faith that someone is good, let alone one of the best.

If this question was proposed to me I would have to give it to stinkdog (although he has gone into extended VM) and the one behind that would be perpetualstudentalways. These were and are players that wreck havoc on the players that they target. I have seen these players go single handed to take someone over as well, unlike your proposition of a player that has never accomplished a take over singlehandedly to my knowledge.

DeletedUser2568

That is an interesting take on it Sarah and I can see your point... and I am glad that this topic drew you out to make your first post.

DeletedUser

So who do you think is the best player that is NOT in your alliance?

This is a great question Trav. In line with Sarah's think it is not just about attack and defense points. There is much more than brute force in Grepo. It is a game of diplomacy and teamwork as much as anything. There are a lot of very good players that come to mind.

damyankee for sure has kept TEE busy up north and while venturing out has used his alliance well to be a perpetual pain the rear end to those in TEE-53.

Stinkdog and mandresser were also very aggressive and unlike almost everyone else, ventured out of there holes to fight TEE on our turf, something that only they had done until the most recent world wide conflict.

Perpetualstudent I would put in the category of myself and orion and is of being very strong growth and economic players but not necessarily the best fighters or all around though Orion numbers are coming up fast now that he has decided to put those 100 cities into motion.

Norx in 36, ArrZee now gone deserve honorable mentions as norx has held that group in the lower left together and are really the only active group doing anything on the west side. Arrzee sniped more CS than i have seen anyone do in such a short period. It wasn't until the WW really started and it was decided to eliminate threats on the west that he was targeted as the biggest initial threat and Orion and friend rained down on him in a way no one could survive alone.

There are many others that dont come to mind that I apologize for missing and others I dont even know of I am sure. But I would have to nominate the originator of this thread as the best player not in TEE. He moved from one ocean to 2 oceans away just to fight TEE and arranged to save his alliance 2nd Coming with a surprise merge to Echelon and then basically take over leadership of a long standing close knit Echelon alliance. He then flipped Echelon and Phoenix into convincing them the right thing to do was break bonds and their word and join the world war against TEE. Phoenix has already ceased to exist and become barely a memory on the server to all but those who were in it, Even Hand of Kronos has been convinced to join in which effectively sidelines them til the end of the game. The move will either succeed for you Trav and if TEE goes down only Echelon can emerge and if it fails, everyone else would have failed anyways. So thanks to Trav it is now a 2 horse race where only Echelon or TEE con conceivably win.

It is no secret that I think of this game not as a war game but one of grand strategy where diplomacy and economics play as much of not more into the victory than the battles which are just our tools to the greater end. Of course if he would accept me invite to TEE I wouldn't be able to gloat about him so much.

DeletedUser2568

LOL well I do thank you for that... I have to correct one statement in there... I can not take credit for the diplomatic work with Phoenix, eMo and HoK once I was in Echelon nor would I say I ever took over Echelon. The biggest diplomatic force in that area was Airin8971. I was there for the talks and knew the players, he was the one that sealed the deals and got the peeps to cooperate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2281

I'll just do it by alliance. In most cases these are just predictions, for instance I've never run into The Rebellion before but based on people I know who HAVE fought them I can guess.

Echelon: trav6612 or Thorshammer1 (previously Agtor)

Sedition: damyankee or nubsta

The Rebellion: Wildmania 99

DeletedUser

Packerfan is pretty darn good as is atomicwedgie. Fyre I would have you in the category as well! And I very much agree about the economic and political part of the game as being just as important as the offensive and defensive strategies. In fact those are what I enjoy most.

DeletedUser2568

Packerfan is pretty darn good as is atomicwedgie. Fyre I would have you in the category as well! And I very much agree about the economic and political part of the game as being just as important as the offensive and defensive strategies. In fact those are what I enjoy most.

Airin is the howesmr of Echelon

DeletedUser

Packerfan is pretty darn good
:eek:

Thanks for that. I don't check the forums that much.

Mine would be:

TR-Norx/Wildmania 99

Echelon-trav6612

Sedition-damyankee

Best player would be Airin8971 for getting everyone to fight TEE.

DeletedUser

packersfan...Im humbled thank you. It took a lot of cooperation from all of the alliances involved. Plus the leadership within Echelon deserves recognition as well. Im partial but they are the best group of individuals I have had the opportunity to play this game with. And even though we are at war with TEE, I hold many of them in high regards. Fyre, Howesmr, Britalican, etc. Just too name a few that have made this war as enjoyable as this game could be.

DeletedUser

I think that matt8mo guy is pretty good :p

So, are you talking about matt8mo, matt2215mo, or matt4545? Or, are you finally going to acknowledge that they are all rolled up into one? Almost like dissociative identity disorder...

matt8mo

Artisan
Oh its that "Multi account" bull sh** you all hate me for, hah you guys are such fools, dont believe what everyone thinks, cause it certainly isnt true

DeletedUser

Matt youkeep bringing it up it causes more suspicion

Chaos- trav
Sedition- Orion/damyankee
UiB- Wildmania
Ownage- Chrisorillius
TUE- Hard to say but detriot is a pretty good player
HoK- Can't really say