Best Leaders

DeletedUser10777

ALL IM SAYING IS.... CHECK-MATE.... IF YOUR NOT GOING TO JOIN PELLA.... AND SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT.... WHY ARE YOU CONVERSING HERE? IS LIFE THAT DISAPPOINTING? IF YOUR GOING TO BE ON PELLA GREAT.... IM REALLY EAGER TO LEARN HOW GOOD YOU ARE.... AND I LOVE COMPETITION.... BUT IF YOU ARENT, WHY ARE WE WASTING KEYSTROKES?????? 8)thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10777

thisisgrepolisthisisgrepolisthisisgrepolis.......... I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT TOO.....

DeletedUser

I played a world or two before, even though not on us-worlds.

To bad you leading texas doesn`t allow you to fight 100%

If you are doing a good job, which i expect :D

DeletedUser4610

Also, I'd like you to point out a simmer, any world (except Hyperborea because Hyper-bore-a), any server (en, us, whatever), that is in the top 10 points-wise.

Marcus VII Iota, ranked 5th with 2,053,638, has a whopping 522,713 bp, ranked 60th

DeletedUser

I played a world or two before, even though not on us-worlds.

To bad you leading texas doesn`t allow you to fight 100%

If you are doing a good job, which i expect :D

I am trying my best. i am not the best by a long shot, but i have the respect and follow of my members. i have served under 2 great Founders and gained the resect of many. even if i fail Leading an alliance, i still have the respect of my members(Friends), and thats all that matters to me. its a war game. you never know what will happen in the end. but might as well make it feel like it was worth it.

DeletedUser6819

my god your avatars and sigs are very good better then the dutch ones im amazed

DeletedUser

anyone who is considered the "best leader" are always carried by people behind the scenes. ask cool guy "daddy"

BUTLERBEAST 2014!!!

DeletedUser8562

my god your avatars and sigs are very good better then the dutch ones im amazed

Was this sarcasm because of the people who dont have avys and sigs or were you being serious about the people who DO have avys and sigs? :p

also ps:
AD is my pick for best leader on pella :D
sorry, everyone else >_<

DeletedUser1094

Seems pointless to label people as the best leaders at this point in the game. Still more than a year to go

DeletedUser

I thought this was a discussion of what we believe to be the best traits in a leader, not who we think is the best leader... If it's the latter, all we will accomplish is a plethora of a#$ kissing and ego inflating.

If nobody has noticed, I don't do that. If I think you're wrong I say so. Likewise, if you're right I won't hesitate to agree with you. All this back-slapping is nauseating.

DeletedUser

I thought this was a discussion of what we believe to be the best traits in a leader, not who we think is the best leader... If it's the latter, all we will accomplish is a plethora of a#$ kissing and ego inflating.

If nobody has noticed, I don't do that. If I think you're wrong I say so. Likewise, if you're right I won't hesitate to agree with you. All this back-slapping is nauseating.

it was made as a thread for who we think is the sole best Leader. not the traits. that being said, the traits can make the leader great in its own.

DeletedUser7319

Best leader: Plagueisthewize

Worst Leader: AD, what a noob!!!!!:)