Best Leaders (Top 12 Alliance Edition)

DeletedUser

Yeah but the guy didnt use one anchor on any of the supports.

Meh, i dont use anchors. Especially with support, there are ways to time in extremely tight. If attacks were stacked like the supports, i would concur with ur posting. But i have seen supports land like that before especially if the cities are clustered and he was using the attack planner.

So what's everyone's beef with appraxiadaddy by the way? I have heard of him from diff servers like we all have if been around a bit. My dealings with him here in ACTIUM have been positive.
Too many players take it personal and take beefs with them across servers, Grepo can change in a instant friends become enemies, enemies become friends. I laugh at players like that lol, I mean I have had beefs with diff players throughout my time on Grepo but I have never carried it across servers or dropped it during that server.

Hell I still get messages from players who played against me and try to start things lol, My response is diff server bud I dropped it you should too.

DeletedUser9902

I think i speak for everyone when i say... Romo no one really cares what you think.... Your like ad's red headed step child.... Go back and stand between his legs and let the grown folks talk....

yaaaaaaaa no cares what you think romo, pw is a better leader then you....:)

Hahaha I'm a conqueror to........ See

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9902

why because they merged two alliances that where having a problem staying in the top 10 to begin with

DeletedUser

So what's everyone's beef with appraxiadaddy by the way? I have heard of him from diff servers like we all have if been around a bit. My dealings with him here in ACTIUM have been positive.
Too many players take it personal and take beefs with them across servers, Grepo can change in a instant friends become enemies, enemies become friends. I laugh at players like that lol, I mean I have had beefs with diff players throughout my time on Grepo but I have never carried it across servers or dropped it during that server.

Hell I still get messages from players who played against me and try to start things lol, My response is diff server bud I dropped it you should too.

Moderation

Guidelines for the forum

-If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic or post about it. Please PM CrimsonBlue.
-If you wish to create a topic or post regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.
-Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!
-The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
-If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.
-Ban or infraction discussion is not allowed on the forums.

The highlighted, in combinations unknown to many, forbids players from debating their opinions of AD. I would suggest you go to world chat to poll opinions from players on both sides. The drama seems to draw from actium activities, not past servers.

DeletedUser6919

If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.

Hmmm.... how do we now who is the moderator in question?

three threads went walk about earlier, trying to figure out who to message to get them back

DeletedUser11005

yaaaaaaaa no cares what you think romo, pw is a better leader then you....:)

Thank you for that obvious comment... You're my favorite spy Tom.

And as for why everyone has a problem with AD... Well to be honest, it's cause he's good and definitely not afraid to let you know. Hate him or love him, the guy can grep. And hate him or love him, he's gonna let you know... It's all about how strong the butt hurt runs in your family as to whether you let him get under your skin or not. I'm no fangirl like my boy romo, but it's just the truth.

LOL Spartan really, i was not meaning anything bad by it geez. Actually just curious because i have seen a ton of posts on him. No need to quote the rules as what i posted was well within the guidelines bud.

AD is a good player from my vantage point, i know a few in his alliance as well friends from another world so touch base check in time to time. He seems to rub Bada the wrong way and its funny to watch...

DeletedUser3015

AD isn't a bad guy. I pick on him because he's bigger than me and I have a Napoleon complex.

I dunno if he's necessarily as good a player as everyone says. If I was 1/2 as active as him I'd prolly beat his stats but I'm not a cyborg yet so I need to sleep and go pee and stuff.

DeletedUser6919

LOL Spartan really, i was not meaning anything bad by it geez. Actually just curious because i have seen a ton of posts on him. No need to quote the rules as what i posted was well within the guidelines bud.

AD is a good player from my vantage point, i know a few in his alliance as well friends from another world so touch base check in time to time. He seems to rub Bada the wrong way and its funny to watch...

lol he's quoting the rules because the answer is against the rules not your question.

Join world chat later and people will be able to fill you in because we can't say anything here.

All we can say here is the hate has nothing to do with past servers or how skilled AD is a player.

DeletedUser10048

Ok guys hate to be the guy that bursts the bubble but let's get back to all these awesome leaders again and leave what the rules are to whomever made them.

Personally I vote Fletch for his superior awesomenocity.

(Im not even in this world and know you'll all agree)

DeletedUser

AD is a good player and leader, but his tactics are cheap and dirty much of the time.

Thats why people dont like him.