Best Leaders (Top 12 Alliance Edition)

DeletedUser

now we all have our own version of the top 12 Alliances, but what about leaders? its time to give your opinion of how good of a leader the top 12 alliances have. Please give actual examples or proof behind statements, dont make this a personal beat down of someone because you dont like them or their alliance, and dont make up "Facts" just to make someone look worse either.

If you dont know one of the leaders in the top 12 while making your list, just say so, dont try and stretch out a sentence on someone you dont know anything about.

My Top 12 Leader rating

1. BADA BING - CLINTAURUS
A reliable and dedicated player, he lead his alliance to number 1 so far in this world, and plans to win WW. i have fought against him before and he is one to not back down from a challenge, and is the perfect person to lead an alliance with that same attitude.

2. Super Duper - PoseidonsWrath14 & j r barnes
Personally i dont know much about either player so i cant really say anything except, their alliance is number 2 in the rankings, so they are apparently doing something right as a leader

3. A Bundle of Sticks - AreslilRidz
I dont know this leader but i do know some of the people in his alliance, and if they are there right now, then he is a respectable leader to have good players who want to be in his alliance. but that as far as i would say.

4. MOST ENVIED - appraxiadaddy & Croaker
Sadly i dont know Croaker, but i do know apprax to be a great player, and a good leader, he has experience, and is no noob. he brough his alliance to rank 4, and i imagine he will keep leading them either higher, or at a steady spot until the end of the server.

5. Boondock Saints - Dont know their leader so no comment

6. Band of Brothers - The Celt
An amazing leader and player, personally one of if not the best leader ever born. he has lead his alliance through WW once before, and knows how to plan an organize (The best skill for a leader) when it comes to OPs and growing their borders. i say he should be number either #1-2 best leader in my opinion. someone not to be messed with

7. Deadly When Sober - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

8. The Somewhat Few - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

9. A Pile of Stones - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

10. Candy Crush - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

11. BADA BANG - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

12. Organized Konfuzion - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

DeletedUser

idk i hear that ridz guy is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12654

I dont know this leader but i do know some of the people in his alliance, and if they are there right now, then he is a respectable leader to have good players who want to be in his alliance. but that as far as i would say.

Ridz is a great leader as well as a great player, on top of being a lovely guy. For me he makes this game enjoyable and one of the reasons why I still play. :-D I've seen great foundership in him from whenever he has been incumbent in the role. His whole motive is for the team to be first before anything else.

d4pUOKY.png
(wth man? Stop with all this soppyness!)
d4pUOKY.png

04hlA2j.png

DeletedUser

Child, I feel that you did this wrong lol... You only said the good things about everyone, how BORING

DeletedUser

Child, I feel that you did this wrong lol... You only said the good things about everyone, how BORING

I know, but then again, I can't really put anything about any of these people because none of them have really any bad qualitys about them that I could complain about. At least...not without taking half my day to write it all lol.

When I have time I will add some more stuff like that, but until then, why don't you give your own list with your opinions on the leaders? Would be interesting.

DeletedUser

its a top 12 thread, not a perfectly average 12 (though that could be exciting), how much do you expect someone to bash their own high opinions of people?

an opinion of the top alliance leaders would be interesting, could get into the pros and cons of each leaders style and success so far. Helps contrast the leaders instead of a uniform praise of the "top 12"

DeletedUser

My Top 12 Leader rating

1. BADA BING - CLINTAURUS
Talks a very big game, but seems to be able to back it up. Rank 3 player, rank 3 fighter.. Not bad at all. In my opinion, a bit annoying especially w/ all the name changes and caps in skype but he's doing something right so I think we can let it slide :p

2. Super Duper - PoseidonsWrath14 & j r barnes
Have never played w/ either, although they lead a failing MRA.. Need to rethink strategies for future worlds :) From a BP standpoint, Poseidon is killing it. Rank 96 in points yet 26 in total BP, nice. Barnes on the other hand, could do much better.

My ally so I won't praise him too much... Has his moments for sure, but don't we all? Commits a TON of time to the game and to his team, very respectable. Extremely capable leader and player, good job to him :) Rank 65 in points, 38 in BP.. Good job

4. MOST ENVIED - appraxiadaddy & Croaker
Can't comment on this one too much since this is my first world with them, but seems that Appraxia and Croaker surround themselves with equal amounts of good and terrible players to patch up their shortcomings in game.

5. Boondock Saints - Thorr
Played a couple worlds with him, team always wins. No doubt would have been the same outcome here if they had not started in such a bad area. In spite of that, his leadership has pulled them through the worst of it and they're doing consistently better. Rank 17 in points but 54 in BP, needs a ton of work. He can do better

6. Band of Brothers - The Celt
Don't recall ever playing with him before, but can safely say he is doing something right. As an alliance, better at defending than attacking it seems.. But Celt himself doing very well. Rank 121 in points and 35 in fighters, very good.

7. Deadly When Sober - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

8. The Somewhat Few - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

9. A Pile of Stones - Malo Diablo
Level headed most of the time.. has her moments as well however, but like I said for Ridz.. Don't we all? Rank 146 in points, 267 in overall BP.. Could be MUCH improved considering the enemies in her area.

10. Candy Crush - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

11. BADA BANG - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

12. Organized Konfuzion - Dont know the leader enough to be able to give an opinion

DeletedUser

just won my world, yall scrubs better pray i dont join this world.....

P.S. where is dub?

DeletedUser6817

1. Bada Bing- CLINT
SEEMS LIKE HES PRETTY GOOD, BUT THEY SEND LS AT SIEGES WITH 15k BIRS ALREADY STACKED SO HOPEFULLY THEY LEARN QUICK

2.Super Duper- Poseidon and JR
Poseidon sucks, but can fight.
JR-the man, the myth, the legend. nuff said

3.Bundle of Sticks-AreslilLidz
Seems good and very active, nice tight crew, but on the rim so lets see how they do when they venture into 55

4.Most Envied- AD and Croak
AD is the most active player I know, dont let him get on your base islands
Croak de la Croak- knows his stuff, but isnt leading the charge like he usually does

5.Boondock Saints- Thorr
Nice guy, has a bunch of crazy players with him, but we'll see how they actually do against AD and crew when the talking stops and the walking begins

6.Band of Brothers- The Celt
Dont know much but theyre kickin the poo out of the alliances around them

7.Deadly When Sober- Not sure who the leader is, but Binderjoel is a good player and there are a few decent ones over there, but like Boon they tend to talk quite a lot and havent walked too much walk yet...

8.Somewhat Few- dont know their leader, but they have some very active players that are fighting a bunch of nobodies on the rim

9.Pile of Stones- Malo
Goof troop, but theyve been picking on Super dupers weak in 55 to some extent, they will fold with pressure

10.Candy Crush- No idea

11. Bada Bang- Academy, nuff said

12. Organized Confusion- Dont know leader, havent seen much from them

DeletedUser

I think you're behind on events buddy.. Do you read Oracle? BoS are doing very well in O55, creaming SD. PoS are also doing very well, only losing cities on all red islands.

AD and team are getting schooled already by Thorr and gang as well as CLINT.

DeletedUser6817

??? you seem to be the one behind on events.
BOS is barely in south 55, they pick on the weak and inactives(which is smart). Pos is starting to lose cities in 55 and AD and team are doing anything but getting schooled by thorr and clint. sending 100 ls attacks 5 hours out is the dumbest thing anyone can do to a stacked siege.

DeletedUser

Romo, we could tech this children about our fights...
We could tell them how to snipe a CS...
Should we?
Or should I say, should I?
lol
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser

if AD is getting schooled by Thorr, i am going to laugh really really hard. but i doubt it. either he doesnt care at this moment or he ran out of maxipads and is walking to the corner store.....

DeletedUser10777

I think i speak for everyone when i say... Romo no one really cares what you think.... Your like ad's red headed step child.... Go back and stand between his legs and let the grown folks talk....

DeletedUser

Yes, from the other players.. But not from Appraxia bud. Appraxia is obviously....