Best Leader/ Worst Leader

DeletedUser5088

Pressure on getting into good colleges is everywhere in my school

Anyway back on topic
Worst Leader: Charl: I really hate his leadership skills. What an idiot

Best Leader: Changeart: Awesome keep it up!!!

;)

DeletedUser

Pressure on getting into good colleges is everywhere in my school

Anyway back on topic
Worst Leader: Charl: I really hate his leadership skills. What an idiot

Best Leader: Changeart: Awesome keep it up!!!

;)

Changeart is my best farm actually, I really enjoy his leadership then I guess as well. Everyone knows only I can be the leader of the League of Shadows.

DeletedUser

I wonder if changeart will move to the new world. who can take his place?

DeletedUser5088

idk who can take his spot. He is the only good leader I know j/k

How much you want to bet he is joining Upsilon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7016

imagine....CharlArt... the founder with double personality:
"we must merge with this alliance but now we are at the beginning so merges are for MRA and we are not a MRA"
(CharlArt)

DeletedUser6486

Best leader: Charl or Big Chiefum
Worst Leader: Predawn (worst mistake I ever made was joining an alliance with him in Rho)

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm still confused.....I'm looking for an alliance with great leadership. So who is it? I can't tell with all this gibberish.....LOL

8)

DeletedUser2770

unfortunately my friend I dont think there are to many great leaders in this world, although i have spoken to a few with potential but lack the experience. It all depends on where you are and what skills you possess and then matching it with an alliance that might be able to do the same... There are far to many alliances made up of individuals and they never last... Wish you luck though finding a home

DeletedUser

Very often too true. I may just have to find a new home on an upcoming new server. 8)

DeletedUser6486

Big chiefum and Kuro Okami (took over for Charl) are both good leaders, but besides them, no one

DeletedUser5088

Actually Kuro got rimmed and I am not sure if he will be continuing the job

DeletedUser5088

We were at war with:
Hades Elite
S.P.Q.R.
Dragon Lords
55-22
The Laegstrygonians

DeletedUser

Dragon Lords = Remus and Laestraydogs = Romulus or something, the two brothers meaning they are in a pact. Yeah, getting attacked sucks when you have an alliance that collapsed onto you pretty much.