Best early game god worship??

DeletedUser

I'm a noob coming off BP in a couple of days and want to know which god worship is best in the early game. I realize the answer might be "depending on how you want to play", but is there a better early strategy, like going for the res bonuses or chariot units that more experienced players use early on?

DeletedUser

You should worship Daedalus! :)

Just kidding. But this is a very good question and I am sure you are about to get several different answers. So players, whats your strategy? Which god do you like to start with?

DeletedUser

Hello,

If your mines are high, choose Hera, and her hapinnes divine power. If you want to build the harbor, or you can trade with wood, choose Poseidon. If youre not very active, choose Zeus, and his divine sign, or Athene's patroness.

I prefer Poseidon, I always choose him to my first god.

I think I will never choose Daedalus to my "god" :p

DeletedUser

Thanks. I have 2 days until out of BP and have 5 farms and mines @ lvl 15. I was thinking of Hera with the wedding to boost res. I will activate High Priestess tomorrow when Temple is complete. What about Athena with the 5 random troops? Do you only get what you have researched in the academy, or is there a chance to also get a more elite unit even though it hasn't been researched yet?

DeletedUser

To train units, you must research them, theres no other way.

Athena I think the worst god, only her Heroic Powee is good.

DeletedUser

I have gotten a chariot before, back when I used to use Patroness, and I hadn't researched it yet. It's rare though.

Personally, I prefer Hera, Hades, and Poseidon at start, Hera for resources and Desire, Hades for more silver, and Poseidon for more wood.