Best and Worst of RHO

DeletedUser1685

Fronting would be to say PiD was the best alliance formed on Rho.

PiD couldn't even keep it's most active and "Rah Rah" members.
Josh always takin shots at others..but you bailed on your founders when they needed you most. Before PiD was actually defeated. Just to avoid the fall of the flag.

EoS "surrendered," pulled a trick to rise again.....PiD was beaten into submission.
How many alliances you face does not matter...As you love to mention, Fruit. You had several million point lead on everyone else.
And fell MUCH faster than even I predicted.

PiD was the best..what a laugh.
PiD was a few good players, Other good players planning to start something of their own, and a million noobs.
Let's be real.

DeletedUser2063

Fronting would be to say PiD was the best alliance formed on Rho.

PiD couldn't even keep it's most active and "Rah Rah" members.
Josh always takin shots at others..but you bailed on your founders when they needed you most. Before PiD was actually defeated. Just to avoid the fall of the flag.

EoS "surrendered," pulled a trick to rise again.....PiD was beaten into submission.
How many alliances you face does not matter...As you love to mention, Fruit. You had several million point lead on everyone else.
And fell MUCH faster than even I predicted.

PiD was the best..what a laugh.
PiD was a few good players, Other good players planning to start something of their own, and a million noobs.
Let's be real.

PiD easily could have taken down any of those 26 alliances is a square 1v1 fight. We went down yes, but put us one on one vs any single alliance coalation and we would go through them like we went through every other alliance we faced. Including RoS. You're good mike, I'll give you that. You and your guys have great tactics, but if it was us Vs you, you would not have won that fight again.