Worst Alliance Profile:
Best Player Profile:
Worst Player Profile:
Best Alliance Name:
Worst Alliance Name:
Best Player Name:
Worst Player Name:

DeletedUser

Worst Alliance Name: X-Khorne.. Xhores anyone? (<- MOD if this is against forum rules I apologize).

Best Alliance Profile : X-khorne. That's pretty neat.

Best Player name : Gengar. Gengar is my boy in pokemon!!

Best player pro: Mine. Who doesn't like the Cole Train baby!? WOOO!!

Worst alliance Pro: Misfits. Because we don't fit into anything cool. Like points.

That's all care to speak about.

DeletedUser9020

Worst Alliance Name: X-Khorne.. Xhores anyone? (<- MOD if this is against forum rules I apologize).

Best Alliance Profile : X-khorne. That's pretty neat.

Best Player name : Gengar. Gengar is my boy in pokemon!!

Best player pro: Mine. Who doesn't like the Cole Train baby!? WOOO!!

Worst alliance Pro: Misfits. Because we don't fit into anything cool. Like points.

That's all care to speak about.

There profile says Quality over Quantity really?

DeletedUser4951

Best Player: Liquid Gold.
Best Alliance: Alright Dalec, enough sucking up for good publicity. ;)
Best Fighter: Liquid Gold
Best Defender: None known yet so i'll go off what I've witnessed in the past and say Amirashah.
Best Alliance Leader: Gillie65340 has my vote.
Worst Player: Too early to count.
Worst Alliance: Gotta say Immortal Assassin or X-Khorne. Neither are really fighting back.
Best Alliance Profile: Tiger, I honestly love tigers. So go fund the save the tigers foundation (not joking).
Worst Alliance Profile: Immortal Assassin's is so generic
Best Player Profile: Idc
Worst Player Profile: Idc
Best Alliance Name: Ouroboros, I've honestly seen everyone else but X-Khorne too many times to count.
Worst Alliance Name: Kaeluubians, why do people name alliances after themselves?
Best Player Name: Justsomeoldfish, who doesn't love a fish?
Worst Player Name: GOLDLEADER, didn't that one die in Star Wars?

Gonna add four of my own.

Most Overrated Player: GOLDLEADER, 9th in points, 142 in offense
Most Underrated Player: Hairybairbum, 172 in points, 8th in ABP.
(TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE)

Most Overrated Alliance: X-Khorne, Pure MRA with a lot of ABP and no organization.
Most Underrated Alliance: Southern Alliance, got knocked on for being an MRA but so far is doing very well in conquests and ABP.

DeletedUser9083

I want to say that for alliances i took in consideration only top 25 and players top 100 (general rank). it s hard to know all on the server :D. And i ll put some comments when i feel it s necesarly.

Most important things:
1. This statistics can and will be different in future. But i can say from what i saw till today.
2. I'm new on US servers and i don't know much about the past of the players. I can tell u what i see. :D
PS. I know about stogus =)))))

Best Player: JustSomeOldFish - first place, good BP.
Best Alliance: War.Hammer - now it's first place all line statistics.
Best Fighter: Manus The Great - i think it's fair play to follow statistics when u don't know so well from other servers
Best Defender: Curley Q Link - i saw that with one town he got 1200 dbp in one day. so till now that s what impressed me
Best Alliance Leader: Without a doubt The Smilodon Fatalis.
Worst Player: Without a doubt R.H.Stogus
Worst Alliance: Sry but our enemies Immortal Assassin let us down. I ll make a topic with our "war"
Best Alliance Profile: The Fire Nation - just superb
Worst Alliance Profile: War.Hammer - it s just a hammer =)))) I will work at that in next days.
Best Player Profile: Antarius
Worst Player Profile: Liquid Gold - i will improve this to soon.
Best Alliance Name: The Sovereign Society
Worst Alliance Name: Kaeluubians - I ll make LiquidGoldians =)))
Best Player Name: FreedomFlyer - just think about freedom
Worst Player Name: Agent51Orange20Seven - *** :O

DeletedUser

I was saying xkhorne had a cool alliance pro with all of those neat symbols and such. Not so much the quality part lol

DeletedUser9020

Best Player: Justsomeoldfish
Best Alliance: Warhammer or missifits
Best Fighter: The smilodon flatis
Best Defender: Justsomeoldfish
Best Alliance Leader: the smilodon flatis
Worst Player: hard to say
Worst Alliance: Immortal assians
Best Alliance Profile: tiger
Worst Alliance Profile: Warhammer
Best Player Profile:
Worst Player Profile:
Best Alliance Name:
Worst Alliance Name: Immortal Assians
Best Player Name:
Worst Player Name:

DeletedUser

are we bringing up PMB again, can we let a poorly timed project rest for once?

DeletedUser9276

re reading the second link, man things got fiesty in there lol. Some of that fire needs to come to these dead us forums.

DeletedUser

Trust me I know how fiery it got there. I would like some of that, but maybe that's not the way to get it started. I mean that has been talked about more than it really needed to be, I feel like a saying involving a dead horse fits in this situation.

DeletedUser9276

disagree. Smilo and I have buried the hatchet, but lets be honest smilo has one of the biggest mouths and talks the most of anyone on grepo. I am sure he will be the first to admit. So I feel it is only fitting that the failure was talked about alot as well, seems fair to me.

DeletedUser4951

You can go by original name here you know. Its not exactly a secret anymore lol. Everyone who has been around the block has lost once or twice in Grepo. Though I think the only thing I really lost on Cythera was my pride and drive to found another alliance if anything. Can't say we lost a war because, well, we didn't. PMB never really fell, it just changed names and founders. A lot of the guys are still there and kicking. I mean it was pretty locked up with good ole DW & Tyrone and he had the help of MIA and for a time a rather stellar small alliance. Both were solid alliances. This of course doesn't excuse the fact that at the end of the day I couldn't make the cut. Nor does it excuse the moronic choice I made to enter during finals and a funeral. I paid the personal price for that and chose to go down with the ship, despite several offers to find a home in other places. I don't think a bad situation sums up my leadership ability. For every failure I have had, I've had many more successes in their place. Of course, this isn't to say that i'm a great leader either. Heck I admit that I might not even be the best in this world. Largely because when push comes to shove, i'm not really trying to lead an alliance still, i'm just doing an assigned job and that's that. But even if that did happen in the past, it really doesn't reflect the now. Nor does it even relate to something going on in a US server.

To say that I talk the most might be a bit of an overstatement. I can recall a few people who will smack talk worse and more often than I will. I typically will only start smack talking in response to someone or if something starts to irk me. Like lets say, psycho, emotionally crippled, alcoholics. Probably not related to anything in the past, just throwing it out there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there any room left for the Smilodon train??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To say that I talk the most might be a bit of an overstatement. I can recall a few people who will smack talk worse and more often than I will. I typically will only start smack talking in response to someone or if something starts to irk me. Like lets say, psycho, emotionally crippled, alcoholics. Probably not related to anything in the past, just throwing it out there. :)

I can think of a few people from the past that fit that bill a couple of them being good friends who may or may not frequent the EN externals much any more. ;)

Back on the note of best players Props to liquid gold on his performance so far and dalec on putting together a powerhouse alliance. I don't really know enough about the US players to decide on worst players or alliances, but I have to say war.hammer is looking impressive thus far!