Best and worst of Gythium

• Thread starter DeletedUser9020
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Zark: http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us31&server=us31&pn=Paul+S.&dow=all&rt=conquest

Darkvayne was the ONLY player from the TM side of things who took a city from me. The rest were your people or Ely, or THC. Again, you're wrong. Also, why don't you go back a page? You'll see Jason, aaaapepper, and AM started "this". Again, you're wrong.

Suto: View attachment 1814

You're both liars, and you're both making up stories.

Now that's all I have to say.

Once again, changing reality. I clearly stated TVM players. Again, that is why you fail, you can not comprehend the written word. Perfect sign of a fail leader. Keep changing it to fit how you want it to be does not change reality.

But please, keep coming back. You must be a very lonely kid. How many times do we have to hear "I'm not saying another word", just to have you back here again crying.

So how about your original statement of what players took how many cities. WoW how you disregard your fail statements and try to change what I've said to somehow make yourself correct. That's a double Fail. Didn't you ever learn that two fails do not make it correct ?

I look forward to your next Fail comment so we can all have a laugh at your expense. Please, a conversation with you is almost as good as watching a comedy show.

Oh and I went back a page. Sorry, they did not start anything. They simply nominated people and your name was among them. YOU went above and beyond and started making your boastful comments that had nothing to do with their original posts.

So that is 3 fails. Perfect tri-fecta in one post. /clap /clap /clap

Let me know if you need this broken down into words you can comprehend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zark: My point still stands because of Suto and what I posted to him. You were working with Suto and I knew you never actually had plans to actually be a team that was proposed with the merge. In fact, when it did happen, there was so much discord and hate from your people and none of your guys even made a real attempt to be a team. You made sure things remained separate because you and Suto both had this planned (and I was told that by people who were also in on it).

Because you were working on also betraying me with Suto, your point of TVM isn't valid because we essentially were never a team. And I've ALWAYS said my TEAM. Which would be The Misfits people.

Secondly, you just had two points, not 3.. So let me know how I can help you understand that because you're still twisting words and events to fit your truth and not the truth.

Thirdly, I guess you're right with "I started it", because I defended my position and the truth. But boastful and meaningless? My claims are all true actually. In which I apologized to JAson because I did read that wrong. Meanwhile I also did do my version of this thread being on topic to it, and you've yet to do so. Soooo....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zark: My point still stands because of Suto and what I posted to him. You were working with Suto and I knew you never actually had plans to actually be a team that was proposed with the merge. In fact, when it did happen, there was so much discord and hate from your people and none of your guys even made a real attempt to be a team. You made sure things remained separate because you and Suto both had this planned (and I was told that by people who were also in on it).

Because you were working on also betraying me with Suto, your point of TVM isn't valid because we essentially were never a team. And I've ALWAYS said my TEAM. Which would be The Misfits people.

Secondly, you just had two points, not 3.. So let me know how I can help you understand that because you're still twisting words and events to fit your truth and not the truth.

Thirdly, I guess you're right with "I started it", because I defended my position and the truth. But boastful and meaningless? My claims are all true actually. In which I apologized to JAson because I did read that wrong. Meanwhile I also did do my version of this thread being on topic to it, and you've yet to do so. Soooo....

Again Paul, you twist reality to fit what you want it to be. You never accept things as facts. Suto and I did not talk until he saw I had left the alliance. There was no "plan" to betray/back stab or however your twisted mind sees things. As soon as I left people started leaving so I created that alliance so they had somewhere to go. YOU were very clear in your message you posted that If I didn't like what you had to say, for me to leave. Not only that, you added "and I could take anyone I wanted too with me, but you knew no one would leave because they all hated me." Again, because you can't see reality for what it is, that blew up in your face. I have explained that to you already. I took no one. they all came to me. Everyone who joined me did so within hours of me leaving. Some wanted to stay and talk to you about what happened. They left bro. That's why you begged me to take everyone with me. Then when you found out I was joining Ely, you went in another rampage.

You need your head examined. You were such an absentee leader, never reading your mails in a timely fashion, never reading the forums to know what what going on, except to post tantrums. You tell your council you have faith and trust and for them to take care of things, then come back days later and blast them for what they accomplished. YOU pushed your people away. YOU never accepted the VS players as your statement above indicates. VS did everything they could to hold your failing alliance up against THC and SA/MS. YOUR players were quitting in droves because of how you were running the alliance. YOUR players were thankful to finally have a real leader who was getting things organized and the alliance unified. All you cared about was attacking everyone around you. Oh wait, I mean, having everyone else attack and you sit back and watch.

There was no betrayal. That is your excuse for poor leadership. Poor leader = failing alliance. Get over yourself. You destroyed your alliance. I tried to save it. You became jealous, threw a tantrum, and that was the end.

So again, keep twisting reality. I can't make your alliance fold. If it's true and all I did was take my people with me, then why did you disband your wonderful alliance full of awesome players??? That left you and your crew right back where you started. Because it's all a LIE. You had no one left. The few you had left you begged Ely to take, and they refused so they had no choice but to join THC.

So keep the lies going. Everyone knows the truth. If you have a problem with it, I can post your conversation here to refresh your memory. No worry about not wanting to make it public, half the server had it forwarded to them.

So go away little man. No one cares that yet another non factor, fail leader has fallen and left the world. Go make friends on Marathon. Odd, same conversations taking place there between you and everyone. I have to laugh. Another world where everyone knows the real Paul. Sad, you could have started over fresh. Guess you will never learn, and never change.

DeletedUser

Zark, the picture I posted in reply to Suto completely disproves your point of "there was no plot". Again, you're twisting things, not me.

Also, TSF and you came to Marathon and ganged up on me there too. So yeah, of course "things are the same". Because you both can't keep my name out of your mouths, neither one of you will grow up. You guys got what you wanted, which was to "beat me". Which neither of you did in honest gameplay.

Also love how I'm "such a poor leader" yet my team lasted longer than yours and had WAY better stats than yours and way more area controlled. Kinda funny because I thought poor leaders don't make it too far and don't build massive empires, control (pretty much) half a world within 6 months time frame, and many more things that even Ely couldn't do/didn't do.

Again, my track record holds, I've never lost to someone who started as an enemy. I only lose, because people like you and ELy gain my trust, and then betray me. Because that's the ONLY way to "beat me". Also funny how I'm "not a threat" and all the other things you claim I am, yet you seem to never shut up about me. And you keep posting in response to me, and keep up the conversation. Why? Probably because you know I'm right and you have to keep defending your lie.

Now, will you please post something relevant to the thread's topic because your ego is ridiculous and isn't relevant to anything about this thread.

DeletedUser9417

TVM History Lesson

Ok, I RARELY post let alone read the external forums, but members in Ely said I should read this. Paul, no offense dude, but you really have the history of events all wrong.

I didn't take a city from you. Actually I was one of the last to actually attack you. I did run the OP on you, but everyone within range of your cities was out for blood, so it was a VERY quick OP. I am VERY loyal to my teammates and have a hard time turning on them. You were a decent starter alliance leader, but really, with your tantrums, you lacked the necessary skills to lead an alliance to the crowns.

Another fact correction: TVM council, nor anyone in TVM plotted against you. The moment Zark left, I messaged him asking what was up. TVM was sinking like the Titanic the instant Zark left. Zark and his crew were the glue holding TVM together. Without them, we were DOOMED. TVM council discussed all available options: Drop the dead weight in TVM and form a new alliance with myself unanimously nominated to be founder, join Zark in his newly founded alliance, join Ely, or join THC. We wanted (and still do) to win the Crowns. We sized up our best options with the information available at the time. We did not know how Ely felt about us in TVM and we really did not want to join an alliance we'd been fighting for so long.

It was under my prompting that joining Zark was our best option to winning the Crowns. Zark told me many times that he would not influence our decision in any direction. He stated that we as a council needed to decide for ourselves what we thought was best for us. The Titanic was sinking FAST and we had VERY limited time to make a decision. That week in chatzy, ALL of TVM council made a WORLD of decisions. We decided more things that last day than we were able to in the previous few months. Council unanimously voted to join Zark-NOT knowing any plans to join Ely. That's because on that day, there were NO plans to join Ely on Zark's end. That offer came officially AFTER we were there.

I created a list of people to join Zark, people who I KNEW were very active and actually were in this game to win. People not on the list, were not fully committed in my opinion nor of council's option. This list was also voted upon by TVM council and again, unanimously agreed upon. People not on that list BEGGED to join Zark AFTER all of TVM council had left. They lost their chance because they had NO clue what was happening. I was the LAST council to join Zark because I was holding the door open for every member on that list. Once I left, the door closed.

Once in Zark's alliance that's when the offer was presented to join Ely. Ely voted in favor to bring the whole lot of us over and well, the rest is history. :) Also, having access to Ely's Archive, really, there was NO conspiracy to plot against TVM. There were MANY discussions though, to break the pact and take YOU out. Those discussions were always following one of your famous tirades in the shared forum tab. Really, that is the ONLY thing in the ENTIRE council log. You, yourself, were the downfall of TVM.

No negativity is intended here, just the facts. Please, Paul, remember the facts and history as they actually happened.

DeletedUser

Esu, you will never convince him. He's living in his own fantasy world. Every alliance on the server hated him and how he treated and used them.

That screen shot he is posting is Suto making fun of him. He's not intelligent enough to figure it out.

Council all agreed to offer some players in AGO spots in TVM. Paul thinks otherwise
Council all agreed to get talks rolling with jmw when Paul failed to follow up talks with MS. Paul thinks otherwise <even jmw posted about it>
Council all agreed to start getting rid of the simmers and non participators. Paul thinks otherwise
No one conspired against him while in TVM or after. Paul thinks otherwise.
85% of VS moved south to help hold those war fronts. Paul thinks otherwise.
Not a single TM player moved north to help us. Paul thinks otherwise.

I could keep going on and on and on. The amount of lies and half truths he is spouting is all because he will not accept responsibility for his own actions, so has to twist or make up facts to support his own reality.

I did not come to Marathon to gang up on you Paul YOU brought my name up repeatedly. WOW how you seriously have no short or long term memory. Crying to the people over there how you were back stabbed here. All you do is cause and create problems in every world you are on. And then wonder why you get taken over.

little boy, playing a man's game. Go away Pinocchio.

DeletedUser

Esu, I'll address your points:

My claim of you taking a city, I myself proved wrong by posting the Intel URL Link.

Us being Doomed: Yes we were, because we knew that IF Zark had decided a war, it'd be the end of us because of what we had going with them. We had full control of 4 oceans and were int eh process of gaining more. Once the merge happened, we let him and his crew merge into our oceans. Once they left, now the oceans are compromised.

The Council decided: I was part of every decision that you brought up and so on.

I was the downfall: If THAT was the case, why did YOU and EVERYONE else (zarkoff, his people, the council, and the TM people) ALL say that "No I should not step down" when I asked?

Much less, why does everyone disregard Suto's Pm to me about him planning the betrayal? It's clearly stated and there's a picture of it in this thread..

My "famous triades": If Ely wouldn't have done the shady crap they did, flex the pact multiple times (and even YOU were on my side with that) in their favor and our set back, thrown us into their war (SA), and many other dishonorable things, then maybe I wouldn't have to call them out so much. In which even zarkoff said "This is what Ely does. They care for no one. We need to get prepared [for war]" MULTIPLE times. Both in Pms to me, and in our council's hidden tab. And we all agreed.

Ill address some of Zark's points:
Council all agreed to start getting rid of the simmers and non participators. Paul thinks otherwise
No. YOU decided to do that and by that strictly the TM players. HALF of your people from Vs were JUST as "guilty" of being non-participators or simming. Yet you did NOTHING about that. In which, EVERY person you booted for that reason, wasn't doing so because I actually had them on certain missions that me and the player's discussed when they first joined. No one in the council besides you even agreed to any player you booted until AFTER you did it and said "We're better off".

No one conspired against him while in TVM or after. Paul thinks otherwise.

Again, Suto's Pm. Then there's you, TSF, and many others involved. Not saying anything else to this.

85% of VS moved south to help hold those war fronts. Paul thinks otherwise.

No, I don't think otherwise. I never did? I didn't even ask you guys to move down, I asked that because you're in the north and there were no wars up there, that if you all would please send some LTS down to the south. It was YOU who told your people "let's move down south".

Not a single TM player moved north to help us. Paul thinks otherwise.

1) There are NO WARS in the north at this time, they're all in the south. Why in the world would I have people move north to an area that is already 100% controlled by TVM? 2) There actually were people who did move north of their own accord and I myself even placed two cities in the northern side of O44 (as that was the extent of my reach at that time).

I did not come to Marathon to gang up on you Paul YOU brought my name up repeatedly. WOW how you seriously have no short or long term memory. Crying to the people over there how you were back stabbed here. All you do is cause and create problems in every world you are on. And then wonder why you get taken over.

No, TSF brought it all up and in my response I brought up your name and his (as he saw me and Mofo fighting because mofo didn't like that I left him and so he decided to come join the thread and then reached out to you to come see the thread and join in. And you did (so once again I'm right). I didn't start the drama over there and no, that's not all I do either. Course that IS all you, do. Is just create more drama about me because you've got nothing better to do. In which, I don't wonder why, I know exactly why. But, I'm still here, never left, and was never rimmed. So nice try.

DeletedUser

LMFAO.

YOU still come here and cry. Like I said Paul. You have all of your info wrong. Even when people like ESU post it, you disregard it. Go live in fantasy land LMAO.

You had no idea what was going on in your own alliance. Stay on Marathon and ruin another alliance. Every word you speak here is laughed at by all who read. You wanted someone on your council to speak up. They did. You ignore that.

Still just a little boy playing a man's game. YOU did what you did and lost. Your people baled on you. You got rimmed. You are a non factor. Go away. Nothing you posted is true, it's how you see it based on not having read your own forums, and being out of the loop in your own alliance. You failed at every world you have tried to lead in alliance in. You failed here, and you are failing on Marathon.

Keep crying. Keep arguing facts with false info. Come back later and prove to everyone how small a person you are and spout more BS.

LOL

Zarkoff won. Paul lost <does a little dance> Woot Woot !!!

You know, I can't even take all the credit. I have to give attackme credit in your downfall as well.

Props to attackme !!!!

DeletedUser

How in the world did I disregard Esu's post? I addressed it? And I'm living in a fantasy??

And I wouldn't qualify as a betrayal as a failure when I owned more area had a greater impact on the world than Ely ever did. And you're just backing up the whole betrayal thing because I know he (AM) was in on it as even he said he was. I knew what was going on dude But ESU I didn't know about. And I did read the forums. YOU and most of your people asked me step back and rest and recover from my wreck. And I did so, and because of that I'm a failure? I even asked you guys if I should step down and once again YOU and EVERYONE ELSE said NO.

If anyone's a failure here it's YOU Zarkoff, and Suto, And AM, and the rest involved. Because I NEVER WAS RIMMED. The city I have I got out there on purpose before you guys took over my "last city". In which, I still had Hrothgariia in O46 but that was given to Rhonnie. I also gave Ephesus to Sandtrap (who at the time was MS). I'm still here. Your plan was to rid the world of me, it failed.

Btw, I love how you said I have my info all wrong, yet after I addressed all your points and brought up counter points you avoided every single one. You're response is the same "Paul you live in a fantasy land". You have nothing else against me lol. I also addressed all of Esu' points as well and brought up counter points to some.

And I'm glad Ely is laughing, good for you guys. I'm laughing because I know you're losing your war against THC and everyone else, as well as I also know you won't win this world either. And I know that this is Ely's only way of actually "winning" something.

So keep twisting everyone and proclaiming your truth. Once it's time to actually determine a winner, I know who it'll be. May not be me and if so oh well. But I know it won't be you (Zark & Ely).

DeletedUser

Hahaha I knew he'd be back.

let's see Paul. YOU state one version, and EVERYONE disagrees with you. Everyone says you have the facts wrong. Yet you continue to defend your obviously wrong version of events. Hmmm could it be that everyone else is correct and you are wrong. Absolutely.

Again, enjoy fantasy land.

As for winning or losing, You already lost. you are a non factor. I don't care if Ely wins in the end, its' a game. Something you fail to understand. you used and played people, it backfired on you, yet again, and now you cry about it. It's a game. Grow up. You exhibit poor sportsmanship at every turn. Obviously never having played sports growing up. I enjoy a nice, fun competition. Win or Lose. you might try it some time. You may enjoy your gaming experience a bit more.

I think it's hilarious that the alliance you once called Junk and would die in a few weeks actually took you in LMAO.

BTW: anyone can have counter points if they make stuff up. Keep trying kid. I can't wait for your reply. Oh yeah. From the person who states over and over "let's drop this". Let's see if you can truly be the better man and walk away. I know you can't. LMAO

see you soon kid.

DeletedUser

This is pretty funny. Reminds me of Vinniemac in a way. Although you guys took him in for whatever reason.

DeletedUser4951

I nominate Fredsgate as worst and most cowardly.

Coming from a guy who led an alliance that continuously sent unescorted transport attacks, tried to pick fights with everyone around him, annoyed the hell out of his own alliance and allies, and tried to back stab his allies, and never really participated in any of the major conflicts himself. :\

DeletedUser

Coming from a guy who led an alliance that continuously sent unescorted transport attacks, tried to pick fights with everyone around him, annoyed the hell out of his own alliance and allies, and tried to back stab his allies, and never really participated in any of the major conflicts himself. :\

Coming from the guy who is lieing about all of that and is actually guilty of all of that himself. And LEFT the world TWICE!

Again, as in other threads, I asked you to prove it, you couldn't. I proved what I just stated. Now shut it and go home.