Best and worst of Gythium

• Thread starter DeletedUser9020
  • Start date

DeletedUser

was that your alliance on pella? I can't quite remember its name, but I seem to remember it had a longer name.

DeletedUser9276

Yea, Play for Keeps. Not super long or anything lol. Had a ton of fun in that alliance, don't think I'll ever find a better group of guys to play with.

DeletedUser9083

Updates:

Best Player: knx21
Best Fighter: cisqa
Best Defender: readyfreddy
Best Alliance Profile: Elysium :D i m so proud of that logo, i worked @ it few hours searching png-s

DeletedUser10988

worst player: Soxhbs/Hellion69 very close tie.
worst alliance: Elysium
worst player name: Attackme
best player: Paul S. without a doubt...

DeletedUser

I always thought Attackme was the best player name, honestly.
Paul S.!! Oh man I miss his integrity. Definitely the best HANDS DOWN

DeletedUser

t least I got a kick out of what you said here. Paul S. the best player. haha

DeletedUser

Funny how I'm being nominated sarcastically to be the "best player" by a traitor/liar, someone who never showed up in a fight, and someone who ran his mouth more than he ran his fights (least against me)..

Btw, if it wasn't for me, Ely would be NOWHERE near the size they're at now and same for THC. Kinda funny how also I'm directly responsible for both of them getting as big as they are through my wars, and the team I created.

Just saying.

DeletedUser

You did make a large impact on the server Paul, there is not doubt about that, but as a player you are far from the best.

DeletedUser656

Funny how I'm being nominated sarcastically to be the "best player" by a traitor/liar, someone who never showed up in a fight, and someone who ran his mouth more than he ran his fights (least against me)..

Btw, if it wasn't for me, Ely would be NOWHERE near the size they're at now and same for THC. Kinda funny how also I'm directly responsible for both of them getting as big as they are through my wars, and the team I created.

Just saying.

LMAO One question,, do you have a room full of mirrors so you can see yourself from all sides?

Just sayin.....

DeletedUser

I mean ya we wouldn't be this big is you hadn't had all those nice juicy cities for us to take paul.....but other than that and us taking in maybe 10 or so of your old players when you dissolved, what do you have to do with our size???

DeletedUser

Jason: Yeah like I said I know they're sarcastically calling me the best. In now way do I think I'm the best much less anywhere near it. Btw, I think I misread your name when I posted to you saying "someone who ran his mouth more than fought". Though that was mostly true against my team (course TSF helped with that one), but I know you're actually a good player. So I apologize for my initial response.

Thor: I'm not even going to respond to that.

Serky: Right before Zark started his betrayal plot with Suto, we were winning. Right as I got in an auto wreck that nearly killed me, I stepped back for a bit to rest up (also because Zark and his followers asked me to). So I stupidly trusted him. Even when I had people from all over tell me not to even let him in. But anyways you guys caught up during that time period and I think even got ahead (which in big thanks to AM for his actions during this time).

Zark left like a baby because I called him out (as I distinctly said: "Step back in line, step down, or step out"), and took a bunch of people with him. Those loyal to me, I told half to go to Ely, and the other half to you guys in THC. So that's what I meant by "THC wouldn't be as big without me". I essentially "gave" you all people as well.

Not trying to say that you guys are nothing without me. You're the first and ONLY alliance to actually give me and my team a real challenge. Trust me, I will always have the greatest respect for you all because you started and finished enemies. Suto, Zark, and the rest of the Ely crew, not so much.

Anyways, let's not try and start a drama fest as it's over and the battle right now is Ely Vs THC. However, I'd like to see is Ely will continue their track record and betray Phoenix as they did their other two joints (because Ely would get nowhere in war and knew they could easily kill their joint), and THC takes that advantage and crushes Ely. OR, is Ely actually grows up, quits acting like babies and actually fights and stays honorable to their joint.

Which they weren't to someone who they pacted with pretty much right out of BP so I doubt they'll change. But we'll see.

DeletedUser10988

you are posting on the wrong thread sir. this is voting for best/worst of gythium, not tell us your life story time. kthx.

DeletedUser

Jason: Yeah like I said I know they're sarcastically calling me the best. In now way do I think I'm the best much less anywhere near it. Btw, I think I misread your name when I posted to you saying "someone who ran his mouth more than fought". Though that was mostly true against my team (course TSF helped with that one), but I know you're actually a good player. So I apologize for my initial response.

Serky: Right before Zark started his betrayal plot with Suto, we were winning. Right as I got in an auto wreck that nearly killed me, I stepped back for a bit to rest up (also because Zark and his followers asked me to). So I stupidly trusted him. Even when I had people from all over tell me not to even let him in. But anyways you guys caught up during that time period and I think even got ahead (which in big thanks to AM for his actions during this time).

Zark left like a baby because I called him out (as I distinctly said: "Step back in line, step down, or step out"), and took a bunch of people with him. Those loyal to me, I told half to go to Ely, and the other half to you guys in THC. So that's what I meant by "THC wouldn't be as big without me". I essentially "gave" you all people as well.

Not trying to say that you guys are nothing without me. You're the first and ONLY alliance to actually give me and my team a real challenge. Trust me, I will always have the greatest respect for you all because you started and finished enemies. Suto, Zark, and the rest of the Ely crew, not so much.

Anyways, let's not try and start a drama fest as it's over and the battle right now is Ely Vs THC. However, I'd like to see is Ely will continue their track record and betray Phoenix as they did their other two joints (because Ely would get nowhere in war and knew they could easily kill their joint), and THC takes that advantage and crushes Ely. OR, is Ely actually grows up, quits acting like babies and actually fights and stays honorable to their joint.

Which they weren't to someone who they pacted with pretty much right out of BP so I doubt they'll change. But we'll see.

LOLOLOL once again, Paul proves he lives in Fantasy land.

Paul betrayed his own alliance multiple times. Refused to acknowledge the leadership of his own council attempting to run the alliance as a dictator that backfired on him. Paul threw a temper tantrum that he was so famous for and offered me a challenge. "Step in line or leave and take anyone I wanted with me." Well, we see how well that worked out for him. The only one conspiring was you Paul, and it failed. Failed on this world as it has on every world you play on. And yet you still come here crying hoping someone cares what you have to say LMAO. You sir are pathetic.

I told you when we joined, it was a merge. YOU failed to acknowledge that from day one. That cost you your alliance. You had nothing to do with people going to ELY or to THC. YOU failed as a leader, once again. Your own council chose to leave you and join me. ALL of them. LOL

The only thing you can take credit for is breaking up your alliance due to your own arrogance. You are a very poor leader, a terrible diplomat and one of the worst players I have ever seen. The only way you will ever get a crown is if someone takes pity on you, hides you out in their alliance, does all the work and you happen to be there at the end. Every alliance you were playing and using knows this.

Ely never betrayed you. It was your own arrogance that betrayed you. You make up reality to fit your own agenda. It's not based on facts, it's based on how you wish to perceive it. If it doesn't fit, you ignore it. YOU were not the leader of me. I came in as co-lead, something you disregarded from day one. VS did not join you, we MERGED. YOU failed to understand or accept that. YOU never read your own forums, YOU had no idea what was going on, YOU chose to spend days away from Gythium and playing on Marathon, YOUR own players were disgusted by your leadership. When you did chose to poke your head in, it was to blast people and order people around, even when the council spent days discussing things, you would log in and in typical Paul fashion state "we aren't doing that, we are doing this." and tick everyone off.

Go back to the hole you crawled out of. Funniest thing is you now joined an alliance that you laughed at for doing your dirty work and how you were secretly going to attack them when the time was right. LOL You are nothing but a scammer and a user. You have no idea how to play the game, so get others to do it for you, then stand up on your podium proudly proclaiming how great you are LOL

lesson's in arrogance and humility are lost on you. Keep lying, no one here believes a word you say.

AS for the current war of Ely/Phoenix vs THC/Ago/Hammer is one of the funnest wars I've been in. Sad thing is, Paul never understood how the pact he made with ELy was the worst thing he could have done in destroying his alliance. Ely survive because they understood what the pact was. Paul could not read and comprehend English so had no idea what the pact actually said. Just a little boy playing a man's game.

DeletedUser

^ Again when someone who DIDN'T betray me who was on my team admits all of your claims, you're still lieing Zark. Meanwhile idk how I'm a "little boy playing a man's game" when you decided to betray me by taking advantage of me almost losing my life, me trusting you, and then you up and said "Paul sucks and hates everyone and wants everyone to leave".

Instead of fighting me like we started out. You did damage at first, then stopped completely. "because we do waves". Give me a break Zark. Your alliance wasn't any good to begin with and it's AFTER you guys joined us did things with your people really start to move. Also, I made you #2 guy overall AND made it CLEAR that I was to remain #1. However, you got internal affairs I got external.

And all of my council chose to leave me? Why don't you ask them then? Because I TOLD Them all to go. It amazes me the Fantasy YOU live in. But you can't do no wrong, as was your whole ego upon joining us and even before that. So twisting events, lieing about reality and the truth to make you seem like you did good and so on is your way to deal with justifying your poor play style and deceitfulness.

Really, the more I read your post the more I laugh because there is not a SINGLE shred of truth to anything you typed.

Now get over yourself, off your high horse, and get someone who was loyal to me and the TM team to back you up and THEN, you can say all you want about how you were right. But since that won't happen as none of it is true, and you're speaking from the side of someone who doesn't like me because I put your abilities to shame and you chose to strike at me when I had a serious life event happen.

Btw, I love how everyone gets bored and decide "let's gang up on Paul again". I mean, if you guys spoke the truth that'd be one thing by lieing about everything is hilarious to me.

Anyways, to be back on topic,
Best Player: Chunkimonki, Rhonnie Besonday & Garvan
Worst: Zarkoff, Attackme, & Canveri

I'll be happy to explain my position on all of them if need be. But those are solely my opinions backed by facts of the game and events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

paul, nothing you say is true. You simply repeat the same thing over and over LOL. VS was tearing TM a new one. LMFAO. It really is a shame you live in a fantasy world.

your council left you before you knew what was happening. You just didn't know it. You have absolutely no clue what was going on. You keep making stuff up to suit your own end.

Simple facts. YOU got rimmed by your own players. Why did I not take over one of your cities? Easy, THEY wanted too and I did not want to deny them the pleasure. No one there wanted to be in an alliance with you, or you'd still have the players. LOL how you twist things so you can be the martyr LMAO.

No one would "gang up on you" if you didn't come here over and over and post lies. You want to be center of attention. It's called Histrionic personality disorder.

wahhhhh wahhhhhh Zark betrayed me. wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh I was a dictator and my players finally rose up and disthroned me. wahhhhhh wahhhhh everyone else sucks and I am great.. wahhhhhh wahhhhhh.

it's like listening to a broken record.

amazing how everyone says the same things about you on every world. oh wait. that's right. it's not true. you just counter with "it's a lie, this is how I see it... yaddda yadda yadda. " LOL

If you were so good at leading and so honest, why does everyone dislike you? why did everyone leave your alliance. Truly, you didn't tell them all to go to Ely and THC because I left LOL what a joke. yeah you are right. the 10 players remaining with you, you begged ELY to take. In fact, you begged me to take all your players including yourself. But wait, he'll deny it, even though half the server asked to see your messages begging me not to leave, and you crying and crying. LOL poor kid. Lost again. bye bye, so long. Go screw up Marathon. Oh wait. you are. and the same thing is happening in those forums LOL amazing how people see right through you so quickly.

DeletedUser

Zark, for real, you're lieing is ridiculous. I was "rimmed" (btw I never started over, I actually got a Cs out and colonized) by Old Purple and two others from Ely. Esu was the ONLY person from my side who actually took a city from me (and he took like 1 at the most of 2). And I know why he was the only one who actually did too. Oh an AM took like 3-4 I think. I know no more than 4 though. Old Purple I think took the most.

That's all I'm going to say about your post. Because "I keep coming up with the same stuff". When really, you come up with the same stuff, say "LOL, paul's in a fantasy", and EVERY point you make, I disprove, and prove points that contradict yours. Now get on topic or I'm reporting you. Because I've had enough of your garbage.

DeletedUser

Zark, for real, you're lieing is ridiculous. I was "rimmed" (btw I never started over, I actually got a Cs out and colonized) by Old Purple and two others from Ely. Esu was the ONLY person from my side who actually took a city from me (and he took like 1 at the most of 2). And I know why he was the only one who actually did too. Oh an AM took like 3-4 I think. I know no more than 4 though. Old Purple I think took the most.

That's all I'm going to say about your post. Because "I keep coming up with the same stuff". When really, you come up with the same stuff, say "LOL, paul's in a fantasy", and EVERY point you make, I disprove, and prove points that contradict yours. Now get on topic or I'm reporting you. Because I've had enough of your garbage.

hahaha you are still crying. Threatening me to get on topic when you started the off topic LOL

such childish behavior. QQmore buddy. Keep up the lies and dishonest gaming. You will always have the same misfortune on every world you are on. No one likes a dishonest leader. Grow up. You disprove nothing. You make stuff up, or ignore the facts. Again, you prove you can not read intel. Old purple took ONE attackme took ONE, and wait. look at that. Look at how many TVM players took cities from you. let's count them. 4. And yes Ely wanted in on them too and look at this. so did thc.

again, more lies trying to distort the truth. It's mind blowing how twisted you see and distort the truth. Go away. Do everyone a favor, quit the game.

DeletedUser

I have failed to post anything on here cause it just didn't feel necessary until now but my name is being thrown around way too much so it's time I chime in. Paul you can and will believe what you want but take a minute read this and think before responding cause I'm going to educate you on what really happened.

There was no betrayal plot against you; period. I was holding back ELY for so long to preserve that pact LG made, you don't know how many times after one of your dozen rants you made most of our guys and leaders just wanted to go after you. We as a council were always able to talk it down cause we knew you would be your own end and didn't need any help for us and look what happened. You failed as a leader, you destructed your own alliance without any help or sabotage from ELY.

So now the second step; Zark and the large majority of your alliance had enough of your antics and terrible leadership so they left on their own without any particular plan in mind. In step ELY that was left with decision on what to do about it; fight against the new VS and maintain our pact with you or use this opportunity to strengthen ourselves and get rid of you. As you can imagine that wasn't a hard decision so I reached out to Zark and we came to agreement on merging him and all the guys that wanted to get away from you; which has worked out wonderfully if I do say so.

Last; don't try and disrespect and belittle what I have done. You failed, we're succeeding, PERIOD. All you have left is talk and antics which doesn't work anymore cause we can all see through you. I hope you don't respect me cause I don't respect you so all is fair there, if you respected or liked me I would realize I was doing something terribly wrong. Funny how every deal on external centers around you, must be a drama queen and have to be the center of attention even when gone. My advise, leave Paul, leave and never return cause all you are doing is dragging your name through the mud even more, have some respect for yourself my friend and realize when the war is lost and just move on.

DeletedUser

Zark: http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us31&server=us31&pn=Paul+S.&dow=all&rt=conquest

Darkvayne was the ONLY player from the TM side of things who took a city from me. The rest were your people or Ely, or THC. Again, you're wrong. Also, why don't you go back a page? You'll see Jason, aaaapepper, and AM started "this". Again, you're wrong.

Suto: IMAG0741.jpg

You're both liars, and you're both making up stories.

Now that's all I have to say.