Best Alliance

DeletedUser8562

I know they look good, but funny thing about MRAs is that everyone targets them. <<Such Coalitions>><<Many dead>>
hey this is kinda offtopic but davey jones ur sig is hilarious

back on topic: Aweshock and prophecy and that xi alliance ;) look to be the best so far in my opinion

DeletedUser7429

thanks Charls made it for meh :p. Im thinkin Aweshock, The Rebels, The prophecy. Im also thinking that the Age of ____ is gonna break apart after they fall. Whoever the remaining members join will be at an advantage probably.

DeletedUser1189

A super pact of 13 alliances will form and world will go into a standstill

Didn't work out too well for them on Xi, although these alliances were the MRAs and we enjoyed breaking them up. We started our alliance on Xi with 3 of us from alpha server, we were sick of the MRA blind invites so we created an alliance called, "Until BP ends." We wanted to wait to see what quality alliances emerged, there were none so we changed the name to Futurus Sangius, in latin is means "There Shall be Blood." I prefer smaller, more compact alliances but unfortunately to win the wonders race you eventually need to max out your alliance limit to win. Anyway MRAs always end up the same way, their good players end up realizing where they are and they leave to start or join a better alliance.

*From the milestones thread on Xi*
Have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 300k pts.):
Futurus Sanguis vs. The Unforgiven,The Deadly Islands,Killshot Alliance,The Delian League,Outlaw Alliance,US NAVY,Quick Draw Pirates,Limitless,Warriors of Ragnarok,Primordial Deity,Valkyries of Ragnarok

They formed this coalition called "the united world powers" to try and dictate the server, at the time we were ranked somewhere between 15-20 for our alliance. We refused to join and instead declared war on them all. We had better average points then them but most of them were MRAs with a ton of members. We don't recruit, you message us and we vote on membership. None of those alliances listed exist on Xi anymore, all of their names are crossed off on our alliance page. Months later we pact with Limitless and they recently merged with us over there. kbo was their leader. MRAs don't last, they are easily picked apart. Too many unexperienced players under 1 flag, too easy to create chaos in their forum with a few attacks. It takes a few months to truly learn the game and get your feet under you, there is nothing wrong with being a noob, we all were once, but an alliance full of them when everyone only has 1 city and you can't defend them while you teach them...no good

DeletedUser2498

SR speaks the truth. i'll take a small group where i know i can depend on everyone any day. i always like to have a few new players who are willing to learn, but having too many, especially early on, can be disastrous.

DeletedUser7429

I've seen ebLANS somewhere before, but i can only remember they were scary.

DeletedUser

Didn't work out too well for them on Xi, although these alliances were the MRAs and we enjoyed breaking them up. We started our alliance on Xi with 3 of us from alpha server, we were sick of the MRA blind invites so we created an alliance called, "Until BP ends." We wanted to wait to see what quality alliances emerged, there were none so we changed the name to Futurus Sangius, in latin is means "There Shall be Blood." I prefer smaller, more compact alliances but unfortunately to win the wonders race you eventually need to max out your alliance limit to win. Anyway MRAs always end up the same way, their good players end up realizing where they are and they leave to start or join a better alliance.

*From the milestones thread on Xi*
Have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 300k pts.):
Futurus Sanguis vs. The Unforgiven,The Deadly Islands,Killshot Alliance,The Delian League,Outlaw Alliance,US NAVY,Quick Draw Pirates,Limitless,Warriors of Ragnarok,Primordial Deity,Valkyries of Ragnarok

They formed this coalition called "the united world powers" to try and dictate the server, at the time we were ranked somewhere between 15-20 for our alliance. We refused to join and instead declared war on them all. We had better average points then them but most of them were MRAs with a ton of members. We don't recruit, you message us and we vote on membership. None of those alliances listed exist on Xi anymore, all of their names are crossed off on our alliance page. Months later we pact with Limitless and they recently merged with us over there. kbo was their leader. MRAs don't last, they are easily picked apart. Too many unexperienced players under 1 flag, too easy to create chaos in their forum with a few attacks. It takes a few months to truly learn the game and get your feet under you, there is nothing wrong with being a noob, we all were once, but an alliance full of them when everyone only has 1 city and you can't defend them while you teach them...no good

Thanks for writing that,didn't feel like writing it myself(being one of the 3 members of Until Bp ends...,Acupuncture was the other one)

DeletedUser1189

Thanks for writing that,didn't feel like writing it myself(being one of the 3 members of Until Bp ends...,Acupuncture was the other one)

I was bored, it won't happen again...can't let my forum postings get over 30 now

DeletedUser8262

These are some pretty interesting forums, mind if I step in a give my 2 cents

Best Alliance : AweShock
Worst Alliance : DeltaForce

DeletedUser

Heres my opinion. Delta force was in Ephesus and they were just one huge MRA, frequently changing their name. "DFD, DFD GODS, Delta force domination, etc etc....Now in here, are they just as bad?

DeletedUser

I believe so,if they aren't bad then they must be drunk and are just hitting buttons.

DeletedUser

Wish I had time to join you NSELF...I remember us Aweshockians...I'll admit, I learned a lot from being a part of a Great alliance...Thanos...why don't you stick to a world and stop jumping around!

DeletedUser2498

Wish I had time to join you NSELF...I remember us Aweshockians...I'll admit, I learned a lot from being a part of a Great alliance...Thanos...why don't you stick to a world and stop jumping around!

he's pretty well stuck in this one, as i won't let him leave ;) #slavery

DeletedUser2498

hehe, you don't even realize you're stuck in it too yet. sorry torg, i own your soul as well thisisgrepolis