Best Alliance

DeletedUser

Are there any MRAs out there that will take a grepolis noob with no experience?

DeletedUser

Are there any MRAs out there that will take a grepolis noob with no experience?

I actually like taking in beginners that play a lot and love the game. I can always teach them how to play the best, but you can't teach quitters and I have seen recently a lot of old players quitting, so as long as they love the game, want to learn and play a lot. Come to me noobs!

DeletedUser

Crego whats your alliance I wanna join Ive never played before. And im in the worst alliance right now. @crego02

DeletedUser

You are?? I thot you were the one Crego was going to rimmmm.....LOL

o.o

DeletedUser2498

now crego, the JFL thing isn't EXACTLY true. i was in JFL, along with a few friends (2 of them are in my current alliance), and NONE of you took ANY of our cities. you did kill A LOT of my troops that were trying to protect dead weight though, and you certainly made it easy for your leadership to figure out what cities would be more valuable with their current occupants than without.

the only people who can REALLY take credit for destroying JFL were davimor (who was really on your team while in JFL), and purple hornet who founded it. had anyone competent been in charge of JFL, that would have been a pretty interesting war with the reckoning. but hey, 100 sheep led by a lion is better than 100 lions led by a sheep.

DeletedUser9287

thought shibo risu would be a good alliance but not guess i would go with iron bound atm and no looking has not sunk we became prophecy for those who were wondering

DeletedUser6991

Best Alliance:Aweshock
Worst Alliance:UNITED ITHICA WARRIORS
Best Leader: SteelRain
Worst Leader:weedgod

DeletedUser836

Isnt AGE of Glads a MRA?

OH MY!! It IS!! It has 2 academies almost full!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol,if you have academies in the first 3 months of a server then you are noobish.

DeletedUser836

I hope they die out, the trojans, glads, and spartans all died somehow.

DeletedUser4610

Glads look good, despite so many academies. Leading in ABP.

DeletedUser7429

I know they look good, but funny thing about MRAs is that everyone targets them. <<Such Coalitions>><<Many dead>>