Best Alliance

DeletedUser

Who do you think the best alliances in Ithaca are? And worst alliances. And best leaders and worst leader?

DeletedUser5088

Honestly

Best Alliance=Aweshock
Worst Alliance=Age of Gladiators

Best Leader=nself

DeletedUser9287

to early to tell yet talk to me after BP is over

DeletedUser9489

"GEFG " is standing strong at number two ranked, pretty soon will be at #1 in the world. i won't decide who to join until BP is over.

DeletedUser9501

The whole Aweshock crew is decent. Nself was vocal before VM in the Iota AweShock, and anyone besides sher that was vocal was a decent leader.

DeletedUser

Ya the aweshock crew defenitly has experience. (And most people here talking are in the aweshock crew) lol but ya what alliances will sink what alliances will swim?

DeletedUser9489

"LOOKING" alliance will defiantly sink, sorry dechamp that's just my two cents. lol;)

DeletedUser

This world will be so slow, that it will be even slower than Athens....so you gotta wait like 10 days after BP ends to decide the blurry image of who is going to win...my 3/2 cents

DeletedUser9501

Lol after half a month you think you know who's going to win?

DeletedUser5088

I think none of these alliances in the top 12 atm are going to be still standing in a month

DeletedUser

Let the Battles of MRAs Begin!

May the Gods of MRAs be in your favor!

DeletedUser9501

I think none of these alliances in the top 12 atm are going to be still standing in a month

I wouldn't say that. UNSTOPPABLES has some experience, leaders are from Psych Ward on Sigma. Hard to tell if they're a MRA or not. And I'm sure there's some other experienced leaders.

DeletedUser5088

I wouldn't say that. UNSTOPPABLES has some experience, leaders are from Psych Ward on Sigma. Hard to tell if they're a MRA or not. And I'm sure there's some other experienced leaders.

The thing is there are always good alliances at the beginning of the world, but what happens in most worlds is over time those alliances begin to Crumble.

Take a look at Tau.
No alliances from the beginning are still there
Same with Sigma, Nu, ect