Best Alliance On The World?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Post the alliance you think is the best in the world so far and why. Use stats and other sources to get the info. You can say your alliance is best if you want to :).

DeletedUser

Mine because I'm the leader... wait as that cocky?

But as a serious answer, as we stand today, I would say -=Force of Brothers=-. I mean, they have the best average in the top 12, right?

But as a serious serious answer, as we stand today, I would go with Numbers. Second highest ABP average after Sails, good players, best average points, and I've learned you never bet against the guys with the small member amount.

DeletedUser

Man, idk, Animal Creatures Unite seem to be the strongest alliance so far, ranked 776 on alliance must mean something, he's just hiding his true potential until the big alliances kill themselves off and then they'll come to wreck us.

Okay, I'll give a serious answer. I'll go with NAF just because I'm apart of it, very solid team, great point average, all active players, funny times, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its my alliance, SoD. Not because it's in the best position as of now, but there are great players coming over and there's an experienced leadership thats been tried and tested in previous worlds. Worlds that happen to be less noobier than this one :p NaF are the only other alliance that I'd consider good at the moment though, so theres that....

DeletedUser7582

It's pretty obvious that The Wolf Pack is gonna win this world.

Might as well just give up now.

DeletedUser

It would have to be the Achaean League, right now there are 46 noobs in training within this group, hahaha. But seriously, I believe NAF has the players but SAD has the organization, gonna be interesting when these merge.

DeletedUser

If nothing else, NAF has amazing organization
My 2nd pick would have to be SoD, can't brush them off so easily, their leaders have passed the test of time in other worlds so we have to give them that. I don't know much else though
3rd pick would be Brotherhood because they're very tight, it'd be hard for NAF or SoD to take a dent in them at this point

DeletedUser

Bigs cats and bears, because not a single other alliance can make me laugh out loud every time I read their name.