Being #1 at the beginning

DeletedUser836

Not my goal, it is like being a alliance with floaties. We improve by marks and battle wounds left by others. I say points are nothing it is about military strength.

DeletedUser

I don't know...military strength sure is important, but you get points by showing it off and conquering other people. It's about having the supplies and technology to build the army, too. Though I do agree being ranked 1. at the beginning doesn't mean anything. The game hasn't lasted long enough to see who is best. All it says at the begging is that you were one of the first people to join or you had gold. The real game starts when Beginner Protection is off and all the fighting starts. So, in short answer I would say that I agree with you

DeletedUser

I like to think of Battle Points as a real ranking system. If you're high in those standings, then I gain more respect for you as a upper tier player.

DeletedUser4627

If that was how it was, then I should have some sort of respect haha.

DeletedUser

Yeah you gain loadsa respect for these stats mate lmao.

Deathro18 - Inviolabilis Legion - 156496 bp's - You the man lmao

By the way the game as not even started yet and your up the top rankings as an alliance next 3 months will sort that out ive taken 3 cities in 3 days off you goons lol.

DeletedUser

someone like you FMR should not be talking about respect..we all know you are just a traitor..keep leading your alliance to the bottom of the list.. Hopefully, I'll see you one day so I can send you into VM like all the other traitors!

DeletedUser1094

Last time I checked they were ranked #2 and above your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to see where they rank if they take out all the members they have in VM.

DeletedUser

Exactly Crimson LOL...Yes, they are all in VM, and just came out..and you...a plain noob, how many cities have we taken from your noob punk Crimson? and your girlfriend Enigma...LOL..oh wait..don't forget about your buds like Taco and Elzer that we are annhilating...gj..you guys joined LSB>....looks like they don't give a rats about any of you guys, but using you to slow down our expansion to kill THEM OFF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5 CS in the last 24 hrs, and u got one in (Mind you it was a city I didnt want so I didnt put up a fight) Every other CS is sunk, before that when you were in NM I sunk the one and only cs u sent. Umm lets see, only other 2 CS that have made it through was in ocean 45 when I had just gotten a few new cities, but that was by axio not you. All in all I have lost 3 cities and killed 15 CS.. Good average if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Again refreshing an old forum, well Deathro I was alittle shy of yours but that was months ago. But still congrats. I don't think we need to particularly need to bash people FMR. But isn't this pulled alittle off-course, as this was to be a thread called "Being #1 at the beginning", not who can make a larger fire, or show the world who can make a bigger idiot out of themselves.

FMR you need to keep cool and not create more fires lol. I'm not there to put them out. Crimson you are a mod, so act like one please, even if they are a standard member of LSB, you still represent the whole alliance. And hey there Rory, you can get my skype info again if you'd want to chat from Comm I pmed him earlier on forums.

Toobe, hey there bud. I know currently there seems to be alot of misgivings between almost the whole world and LSB. But can you bring this back to the original thread and not turn it even more off track. as it went from something that should've died and became an inactive thread into a small drama, unlike the others which I previously read :)

Best of luck to all!

DeletedUser

Looks like Crimson left the game...wonder why, maybe cause no one helped defend him, or he was just learning the game...maybe his next world will be easier for him

DeletedUser

I left the game because of personal reasons. Its easy to defend when your being attacked by birs all day. I just have other things I need to accomplish.

World MU is a bit crazy and we have irrational players (too emotional and take matters to far)

It is good to be the number 1 pt player but here are my takes..

1. If a player just buys gold and pays for slots (Olympic games) You should not be even considered..

2. Also if you are a sim player and have high pts with low battle pts, you are a mirage. For instance I have 570k pts total with 970k battle points. There are players with 800k pts and up to 1.9k pts that less battle points than I do. So if you are one of them and bragging about your rank well you fooling yourself..

if you want to be top fighter, now there is a goal.

The only real stat is attacker and defender (overall fighter) that's it..

DeletedUser8034

Exactly Crimson LOL...Yes, they are all in VM, and just came out..and you...a plain noob, how many cities have we taken from your noob punk Crimson? and your girlfriend Enigma...LOL..oh wait..don't forget about your buds like Taco and Elzer that we are annhilating...gj..you guys joined LSB>....looks like they don't give a rats about any of you guys, but using you to slow down our expansion to kill THEM OFF

It was a failed experiment, an attempt to make a run a run at the north, but we were too far south to help much and we weren't certain who deserved help and who needed to be cleaned out. Plus, we endured a phenomenal period of inactivity and/or attrition, so we weren't in a great position to do much for them. LSB believed in sniping more than LTS as our defensive strategy...I love LTS now, but at the time I thought it coddled players who may not have earned or deserved it. In the end it worked out well nonetheless as most of those inactives/ghosts did not end up in RD hands and little LSB did not have to defend a 6th ocean, except for a small pocket. Those players that held out like RavenSpinal and BadCompany56 where rewarded for enduring a very active war in an area were we had little presence and it made them stronger players and enhanced their skill level. Many of the IW/RD players in a similar situation got their butts handed to them, only slots and lack of interest held us back.