PnP Beginning the End's Demise

DeletedUser11188

Al, thanks for the welcome. I've been reading these things for some time, but this character ccmayo made me want to speak up. I'm not saying BTE is going to win anything, in fact I'd be surprised if they do, but I don't buy the assumption that we're done. I'm STILL waiting for these chumps to come take my cities.

We focused on taking out the threats....it's why every good player ran to VM. We are now just trying to decide if your cities are worth wasting a slot on.

DeletedUser

We focused on taking out the threats....it's why every good player ran to VM. We are now just trying to decide if your cities are worth wasting a slot on.

Good players dont run into VM, just fyi.....

DeletedUser

the term your good players is relative. Meaning BTEs good players, are really good players in a terrrible alliance. make sense? So they indeed are good but just the best of the worst!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

in the context that he used it in cucci he was saying your good players so good for the alliance BTE which is terrible so all and all they are bad. Just the best of the not so good players.

Mayo please explain what you mean it's a little difficult to understand.

Trav.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mayo please explain what you mean it's a little difficult to understand.

Trav.

Basically mayo is saying, if u think toobe was a good player then u obviously dont know what a good player is........

DeletedUser2568

Got it now that he clarified it. Thank you Mayo. So you are saying they were good players in a terrible alliance and that they were the best of the worst... so what does that mean you think of me, seeing how I was in that terrible alliance?

DeletedUser

Got it now that he clarified it. Thank you Mayo. So you are saying they were good players in a terrible alliance and that they were the best of the worst... so what does that mean you think of me, seeing how I was in that terrible alliance?

I think you personally are one of the best of the best caught in a terrible situation because your two buddies don't want to accept reality and join mors haha

DeletedUser2568

I think you personally are one of the best of the best caught in a terrible situation because your two buddies don't want to accept reality and join mors haha

What reality is that mayo?