PnP Beginning the End's Demise

We have and I have taken cities from most of the top players here in Pella. LOL, trav I will not say a word I leave that for everyone else to laugh and point. Yes I would enjoy it immensely..

DeletedUser11144

trav I must have missed that VM memo as well. I'm still waiting for MV to come calling.

DeletedUser

see here is the thing whether you like me or not most in your wonderful alliance know of me haha. nice try tho go back to your hole.

DeletedUser2568

see here is the thing whether you like me or not most in your wonderful alliance know of me haha. nice try tho go back to your hole.

Who are you? cause right now your sounding kind of whiney... reminds me of another player named toobe. Are you still bitter cause I trolled you in the other forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no that was simply a fact based off the hate mail I receive from them.

DeletedUser

I was responding to the comment that is quoted above separate topics

Meph welcome to the forum bud lol..

Never discount an alliance that much i learned in every server i have been. BTE may have had a setback but it can all come back full circle..

DeletedUser

Toobe is quitting lol. Surprise surprise. i guess when u dont clean ur room and make ur bed, no more allowance to gold up stuff lol

DeletedUser

Well he lasted longer then most who ran their mouth. Toobe has his opinions and a lot i disagree with but still a good player.

No he is awful, not sure how u judge good players but he is obviously bad. U guys arent even to WW yet lol

CucciMane, who are you is that your call sign in game somewhere bc could not find you. As for WWs right about that but that has nothing to do with it.

I have no problem saying he is better then most, just hard to deal with and needs to chill out (Toobe). Not saying he great but def a good player.

DeletedUser11144

Al, thanks for the welcome. I've been reading these things for some time, but this character ccmayo made me want to speak up. I'm not saying BTE is going to win anything, in fact I'd be surprised if they do, but I don't buy the assumption that we're done. I'm STILL waiting for these chumps to come take my cities.

DeletedUser

Al, thanks for the welcome. I've been reading these things for some time, but this character ccmayo made me want to speak up. I'm not saying BTE is going to win anything, in fact I'd be surprised if they do, but I don't buy the assumption that we're done. I'm STILL waiting for these chumps to come take my cities.
Well I am glad my antics have generated more Forum activity.