PnP Beginning the End's Demise

DeletedUser

So beginning of the end is on its last leg, they have been getting ran all week like crazy.

Players are running into VM left in right. Sieges are not being fought or attempted to be broken whatsoever, TooBe was kicked from his alliance.

Long story short everything that was suppose to happen has happened. All you guys out there that haven't ran to VM like cowards feel free to reach out to my leader buckeyes he is a loving and compassionate leader who will provide you with a tiara if you want it.

We also have a lovely leader by the name of sgrey she is even cooler then buck if you can grep and have any sort of common sense (grep wise) and you are in this alliance get on the lifeboat that we call Mors Venit.

Special special special shout out goes out to Fatcheeser for leading all of his "friends" to there grep graves takes a great loving leader to do so.

Do not worry though he did not "plan for this to happen" he did not "recruit or ask anyone to follow" he did this on his own and was actually planning on quitting. Fatcheeser in the words of my favorite NBA player kevin durant and just like his momma you da real MVP.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTE had promise had good players but the one thing they lack is working as a team. From my point of view too individualistic and all about themselves. Also a lot of players do not know what its like being on the defensive so they run to VM or leave.
It def was a good job by MV exploiting that but that said Cheeser can only lead so much. A lot has to do with the quitters and players afraid to get rimmed ( TheGorsh) and others who left bunch of well keep it PG. Very simple get attacked get BP, lose a city gain 2 sick of these players quitting or leaving bc of attacks.

BTE needs to regroup fast for sure, no secret there...

DeletedUser2568

Well apparently I need to go hit my VM button I must have missed the memo... be back in a bit while I hit it.

DeletedUser

Mainly was refrencing the ex cbs members of BTE. With all of them gone its just panda with a different name and we know how that story is going to play out.

DeletedUser2568

Mainly was refrencing the ex cbs members of BTE. With all of them gone its just panda with a different name and we know how that story is going to play out.

Do enlighten me how that will be?

DeletedUser

go to check grepo intel and look at how may cities of yours we have taken vs how many you have we min by a landslide!

DeletedUser2568

go to check grepo intel and look at how may cities of yours we have taken vs how many you have we min by a landslide!

That still doesnt tell me how the story will play out... that only tells me what has been done not the future.

DeletedUser

One issue here was after the merge Mayo. Expanda put their legs up on the chair with a glass of lemonade and said, "Whew, the pressure is off us, time to relax guys."

While we were sending them Defense..they sat there building there cities and units, they attempted to attack when the times were best for them. In my eyes, that merge was worthless. I have never seen so many top players do nothing while 60% of our alliance was on VM. It was frustrating seeing Fatty get attacked and exPanda...chillin like everything was ok, except for a few like Mord that actually helped..LOL, the rest of ExPanda are pretty worthless (except for a handful). When R3 got temporarily sidetracked...LOL, exPanda was on the move to eat cities...they must have not been very successful with you guys cause when free cities were offered, it was like a Buffet to them, all of a sudden Wyld and the inactive crew had 2-3 slots open.

The strat that I have seen that MV has accomplished was how you have scared expanda and many players into submission. They now refuse to do any ops unless they can pack 10-20k dlu in there...that leaves them accomplishing 1-2 seiges a day, very sad in my book. They have already folded. Wyld's last comment to me, "I havent lost any cities like you." My response...."You watched your players lose cities while you selfishly defended yourself..take a look at your city count and your current scores."

Have fun in this world..it was fun while I was there. My wallet is maxed, and I am going to enjoy this summer with my daughter. And mayo...lol, get some more nice BP of Prof. Xavier up...dude thought he was hard core.

DeletedUser11188

One issue here was after the merge Mayo. Expanda put their legs up on the chair with a glass of lemonade and said, "Whew, the pressure is off us, time to relax guys."

While we were sending them Defense..they sat there building there cities and units, they attempted to attack when the times were best for them. In my eyes, that merge was worthless. I have never seen so many top players do nothing while 60% of our alliance was on VM. It was frustrating seeing Fatty get attacked and exPanda...chillin like everything was ok, except for a few like Mord that actually helped..LOL, the rest of ExPanda are pretty worthless (except for a handful). When R3 got ...LOL, exPanda was on the move to eat cities...they must have not been very successful with you guys cause when free cities were offered, it was like a Buffet to them, all of a sudden Wyld and the inactive crew had 2-3 slots open.

The strat that I have seen that MV has accomplished was how you have scared expanda and many players into submission. They now refuse to do any ops unless they can pack 10-20k dlu in there...that leaves them accomplishing 1-2 seiges a day, very sad in my book. They have already folded. Wyld's last comment to me, "I havent lost any cities like you." My response...."You watched your players lose cities while you selfishly defended yourself..take a look at your city count and your current scores."

Have fun in this world..it was fun while I was there. My wallet is maxed, and I am going to enjoy this summer with my daughter. And mayo...lol, get some more nice BP of Prof. Xavier up...dude thought he was hard core.

Wyld likes to make up stats. We rimmed him once, so him not losing any cities just isn't accurate. He needs to just focus on his internals and og's (yes he runs more than anyone on the server)

Trav is right, Grepo changes so much I will not discount any scenario. It's actually one reason that keeps me interested lol..

My comments I should correct did not mean all members in BTE were like that just a majority. Hey if we believe Mayo we should all just hit the VM button and let MV win by default lol.. Or you can be like Gorsh and some others afraid of getting hit so they jump..

DeletedUser2568

While we were sending them Defense..they sat there building there cities and units, they attempted to attack when the times were best for them. In my eyes, that merge was worthless. I have never seen so many top players do nothing while 60% of our alliance was on VM. It was frustrating seeing Fatty get attacked and exPanda...chillin like everything was ok, except for a few like Mord that actually helped..LOL, the rest of ExPanda are pretty worthless (except for a handful). When R3 got ...LOL, exPanda was on the move to eat cities...they must have not been very successful with you guys cause when free cities were offered, it was like a Buffet to them, all of a sudden Wyld and the inactive crew had 2-3 slots open.

No offense Toobe, but you dont have a leg to stand on. You are upset because you were trying to tell us what do... well if we did what you said we would have been losing a city a night like you did for the last 4 days before you decided to quit. As for defending cities... please see the report I posted in mayo's post about Prof X... that hit was when the city belonged to Reaper. Oh wait... no one ever helped. WOuld you like me to send you the hundred of reports that I got from my LTS that helped Fatty, GM, Reaper, etc, etc. Please stop talking as you are embarrassing yourself by blatantly telling lies.

As far as you saying we just put up are feet and did nothing, well lets think about that... why not ask MV if we never attacked them during that time? According to Toobe we didn't, Flav, Silent, Sad, Weez, Buck, did you ever get attacked by an ex panda member after the merge?

Enjoy your summer Toobe.

DeletedUser10048

Ladies & Gents,

Just a reminder that talks of bans is against the Forum Rules
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Please continue your debates whilst i enjoy reading them
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Regards.

DeletedUser

I have so much to say but I'd rather sit back and enjoy the show :) long story short.

MV is making the server into its servant enjoy folks :)

Toobe make sure you tell fatty I said way to lead the team !!!!! haha noob

I would also like to add it seems that your alliance is the problem they do not know how to play obviously. We have merged with 4 other alliances almost seamlessly you guys merge with two and you guys are all quitting now. Look in the mirror but becareful it might crack.

DeletedUser2568

My apologies Supa, forgot he mentioned that when I quoted him.

DeletedUser

No offense Toobe, but you dont have a leg to stand on. You are upset because you were trying to tell us what do... well if we did what you said we would have been losing a city a night like you did for the last 4 days before you decided to quit. As for defending cities... please see the report I posted in mayo's post about Prof X... that hit was when the city belonged to Reaper. Oh wait... no one ever helped. WOuld you like me to send you the hundred of reports that I got from my LTS that helped Fatty, GM, Reaper, etc, etc. Please stop talking as you are embarrassing yourself by blatantly telling lies.

As far as you saying we just put up are feet and did nothing, well lets think about that... why not ask MV if we never attacked them during that time? According to Toobe we didn't, Flav, Silent, Sad, Weez, Buck, did you ever get attacked by an ex panda member after the merge?

Enjoy your summer Toobe.

Ex Panda attack me.... no never lol. I have sunk close to 8 CS's from trav, Sumguy, and Mordred in the last 2 weeks. Some were very close and good attempts where the timer was nicer to me than them others not so much.

This whole situation I find very amusing, the whole I told you so just does not say enough. Here is the thing. BTE of what use to be CBS my alliance was made by the hard work of a few. Those few are still kicking laughing it up watching you guys squirm and run into VM. There are two that i wish would have stayed with me but everyone has a choice.

As for Toobe, you really should learn to let things go and listen to others as you are not the best Grep player in the world.

To the rest of BTE have fun watching your island turn from Blue to Red. I guess you picked the wrong leader to follow, with his BS about how making the biggest MRA Coalition i have seen just to try and even compete. Guess there no merging for a crown in this world. I took one Op for everything BTE worked for to crumble.

To the Ex panda players keep up the fight some of you are the only ones that put up any type of fight, and are for the most part mature enough to PM and have the general trash talk in a fun way. Make the game alot of fun.

Al, Just keep building your walls and hide behind them I will see you again soon.

For those that are wondering and before you say " who are you go troll on your own forum" This is Sadface. Enjoy.

My bud Sad how ya doing :) first off not all my walls are high and second who cares. Pick a city and go for it Sad, you are a good player and have nothing against you bud welcome the challenge. PS Your friend Silent now has high walls in some ( quote all players that build walls are simmers) just funny to me.
This game has many ways to play Sad, Also tell Silent I love that I am so popular he names cities after me :)

Last edited: