BEER ALLIANCE SIGN UP FORUM

DeletedUser15467

if you want to join ber alliances. post your in game name here. lets just get it out the way now. LOL. got the slogan. RECRUITING IN A OCEAN NEAR YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15336

if you want to join ber alliances. post your in game name here. lets just get it out the way now. LOL. got the slogan. RECRUITING IN A OCEAN NEAR YOU
Check your inbox Polly. You got you're invite

DeletedUser15467

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser9276

I secretly want to play with the great mayhem who stacks his cities and let's his teammates get slaughtered. Didn't I call that happening a week back?

DeletedUser12275

Oops someone is worried about their ocean being taken over lol
Lehrer.png

DeletedUser15467

more worried about my cat growing wings and flying out the door. LOL. and like i said before ben dover. look at the facts. ranked defender. and not from you attacking me. cause that will never happen. i like the names for me. makes me feel special. and trix are for kids and boys that pay for love.. LOL.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser9276

Well yea your defense is high from defending yourself. Do your alliance mates know how much defense is in your cities when they are losing theirs? Should I send them screenshots? And of course you won't be worried about me sending an attack I'm nowhere near you lol. I'm not gonna move near you either because I'm not an idiot who bases how I play on emotion like a certain somebody.

Your awfully pleased for a guy who's alliance is getting taken to pound town. Then again you fail to realize this is a team game and just care about how you personally are doing. That has become abundantly clear to everyone.

DeletedUser15355

I go back to my previous statement elsewhere Mayhem...... your mommy and daddy didn't whoop your hind as much as they should have.... too bad....
Now we have another spoiled, whiney, egotistical man with little man syndrome trying to prove himself through his words because he doesn't have the girth the do it in game...... oops!