BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

DeletedUser15812

Those things are stupid broken, kill 12,000 dlu behind a 25 wall with 1 landlocked nuked and a full 500 of those

Those things are stupid broken, kill 12,000 dlu behind a 25 wall with 1 landlocked nuked and a full 500 of those

Yup, I think I know the report you’re referring to. Mind blowing stuff. I’m sure the city owner pooped himself. I know I would have. The report should probably be forwarded to Inno if it hasn’t been already.

brianinraleigh

Messenger
Yup, I think I know the report you’re referring to. Mind blowing stuff. I’m sure the city owner pooped himself. I know I would have. The report should probably be forwarded to Inno if it hasn’t been already.
I had one yesterday that killed 10000 dlu and it was only 250 ghost

DeletedUser11243

Is it customary to come out of VM with a case of "Meg Envy"? Asking for a friend.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
what a nice midweek pep talk here!!

In reality, this server finished on week 2 when TD/I incorporated 100 of the 200 active players under the same roof.
With the benefit of hindsight, I’m sure not all diplomatic and recruitment decisions would be repeated but most were driven by reasonable strategic responses to this geographical dynamic.
Yes. Was waiting for that. I will be back. You’ll have your chance to stomp on me soon enough.
You make this "strategy" sound more sophisticated than what the huggin' you got into was.
I am looking forward to your return as well, to see you being stomped in a way better than your MRA has been stomping me for weeks of non-stop attacking. And of course, to see you leave. Cause it's what you do, Megarecruiter (lmao for the nickname from me too).
The golders surely did the rest for the server to flourish. and the big talkers who started this thread are gone cause as someone mentioned here, it's what they do: talk. Repeatedly, server after server. The ability to play this game is for somebody else.

I'm taking the chance to thank the golders we frequently criticize for "destroying the game", for their continuous sponsorship of my game over the years. Their easily earned pennies have helped me truly enjoy the muppet show.

We all know TD will be only building cities for CG from now on. If you even for a second doubt this, just watch and see.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15812

Mega, any chance you could log in and change the alliance name to VRBO? Away For Holiday would work too. Maybe even Expedia.

Rodrk

Peltast
Troll is triggered. Wonderful!

Prove it. You have my consent to post my message requesting to join.

And oh please please do post a photoshopped message so you can get smacked with a nice, juicy ban.

Edit: Troll post quickly deleted, how refreshing. Probably the smart move, as it wasn’t a good look when you were the one who previously posted:

Hey i got bad intel and removed the comment. Wrong is wrong and I'm not about to put something out there like that about a player that is not true.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
I don't get it. Almost everyone from TD activated VM, it looks like they want to turn down the heat and get back at some point when ready (at least some of them).

There are 2 problems that are probably overseen: One is that you are wasting VM days for nothing, if you don't want to play it's better to leave and not spend VM days which would come handy on some better future worlds. The other is that if you think this little break will give you some benefit - think again, we will be even stronger and ready to jump on you when you come back, and you'll be in the same position as you were at the VM activation point. defenseless, low walls, not ready to fight back.

DeletedUser16479

I don't get it. Almost everyone from TD activated VM, it looks like they want to turn down the heat and get back at some point when ready (at least some of them).

There are 2 problems that are probably overseen: One is that you are wasting VM days for nothing, if you don't want to play it's better to leave and not spend VM days which would come handy on some better future worlds. The other is that if you think this little break will give you some benefit - think again, we will be even stronger and ready to jump on you when you come back, and you'll be in the same position as you were at the VM activation point. defenseless, low walls, not ready to fight back.
Apparently we have a quite a few college students that have had to focus on finals. Hoping they return after. I remember college. Way more important than grep.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
the students in TD actually didn't hit VM. they're staying there playing the game. the other did ;)

"Meg Envy"? lmao that's more genius than the Megarecrtuiter. Envy of what though??? Of not being a cheap cheat multiaccounting spammer???

DeletedUser16479

the students in TD actually didn't hit VM. they're staying there playing the game. the other did ;)

"Meg Envy"? lmao that's more genius than the Megarecrtuiter. Envy of what though??? Of not being a cheap cheat multiaccounting spammer???
Quite a few of the students did hit vm. And quite a bit of non students did as well. Unfortunately.