BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Maybe we could be awesome like you and take internals and inactives only. You have less than 1000 dbp per city that you own dude. Shows how little you actually help your team out.

Comes as a mild surprise that Mr. Superior would trouble himself with someone so far beneath him in DBP per city.

Jason might not meet your standards of excellence, but he’s sticking around to keep up the fight, which cannot be said about everyone.

I heard a MM came out of GC to the opposition asking them not to quit. Rather odd, but I suppose that happens when you quit all your other worlds and powergame so ferociously that you’re staring at three months of simming before end game. In any event, perhaps an approach with more honey and less vinegar is advisable under the circumstances.

brianinraleigh

Messenger
Comes as a mild surprise that Mr. Superior would trouble himself with someone so far beneath him in DBP per city.

Jason might not meet your standards of excellence, but he’s sticking around to keep up the fight, which cannot be said about everyone.

I heard a MM came out of GC to the opposition asking them not to quit. Rather odd, but I suppose that happens when you quit all your other worlds and powergame so ferociously that you’re staring at three months of simming before end game. In any event, perhaps an approach with more honey and less vinegar is advisable under the circumstances.

The MM came from a player in GC not the alliance as a whole

I heard a MM came out of GC to the opposition asking them to keep fighting. Rather odd, but I suppose that happens when you quit all your other worlds and powergame so ferociously that you’re staring at three months of simming before end game. In any event, perhaps an approach with more honey and less vinegar is advisable under the circumstances.
The MM came from a player in GC not the alliance as a whole

Don’t worry, sir. I can’t imagine anyone thought you had something to do with a message like that.

DeletedUser15812

Jason decided to come cry here, when you make the decision to poor your heart out in an open forum it leaves you open to criticism. The sad part is he cries about gold, yet last I checked his leader one Mr. Megarecruiter has spent his fair share of it, along with the walls of his teammates that go from 0-25 at a set time on a constant basis. As far as his standard of play goes, it doesn’t take much effort when your teammates are posting 20 revolts a day to use nothing but free tokens and those resources you can collect by just logging in to create enough defense to have 1000dbp per city. The reality is he wants a world where his buddies are golding up troops, smashing BBB and he gets to sit back and sim, not contribute, and bask in the glory.
Sincerly,
Mr. Superior

Megarecruiter, lol. I’ve heard a lot of Mega-insults in my day, but that’s a first. It’s obvious where you’re going with that, Mr. Superior, but the irony of it is that it is your newest teammate who was the big recruiter. But I’m sure you already knew that, just like you know about everything else that goes on in TD/Inevitable.

No need to get defensive about gold. I don’t think anyone is implying that you’re winning because of the massive gold abuse. You guys are committing the time and money you’re willing and able to commit in order to win. I get it and don’t blame you at all. You shouldn’t catch flak because you have a handful of players who are capable of dedicating resources in gross disproportion to the rest of the player base. If I can speak for Jason, I think he means that when the imbalance of gold use becomes extreme, it takes the joy out of the game for the player on the receiving end of the punishment. But that’s not your problem. That’s an Innogames problem. (Although I get the feeling they don’t necessarily see it as a problem.)

Just take it easy on us inferior beings, that’s all I’m asking.

Mega is just disappointed his request to join GC was denied.

Troll is triggered. Wonderful!

Prove it. You have my consent to post my message requesting to join.

And oh please please do post a photoshopped message so you can get smacked with a nice, juicy ban.

Edit: Troll post quickly deleted, how refreshing. Probably the smart move, as it wasn’t a good look when you were the one who previously posted:
Talkers gonna talk, players gonna play.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16479

Maybe we could be awesome like you and take internals and inactives only. You have less than 1000 dbp per city that you own dude. Shows how little you actually help your team out.
Considering I came here to trade gold and decided to stay not that surprising. But yes, i am awesome. Thanks for noticing. Hey how about the spy. I fly to San Francisco for a funeral today and I get hammered. Coincidence, i think not. At least all my victories were earned legitimately. Can you say the same Little Richmond?

DeletedUser16479

This is also just one server. I didnt even plan on staying. I dont play revolt or domination. But i liked the guys I was playing with. So i stayed. My standards of excellence speak for itself. Little Richmond needs a couple more victories before he meets my standards of excellence.

DeletedUser16479

Jason decided to come cry here, when you make the decision to poor your heart out in an open forum it leaves you open to criticism. The sad part is he cries about gold, yet last I checked his leader one Mr. Megarecruiter has spent his fair share of it, along with the walls of his teammates that go from 0-25 at a set time on a constant basis. As far as his standard of play goes, it doesn’t take much effort when your teammates are posting 20 revolts a day to use nothing but free tokens and those resources you can collect by just logging in to create enough defense to have 1000dbp per city. The reality is he wants a world where his buddies are golding up troops, smashing BBB and he gets to sit back and sim, not contribute, and bask in the glory.
Sincerly,
Mr. Superior
No ones crying, just speaking the truth. I can handle criticism. Not gonna affect me in the least .its part of the game. Just like buying victories. It is what it is.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Considering I came here to trade gold and decided to stay not that surprising. But yes, i am awesome. Thanks for noticing. Hey how about the spy. I fly to San Francisco for a funeral today and I get hammered. Coincidence, i think not. At least all my victories were earned legitimately. Can you say the same Little Richmond?

We don't have a spy. We do have a simple add-on called Grepo Report Converter that shows how many hours you've been inactive. This very minute, you are 12 hours inactive and we will hammer the heck out of that.

Brajanz0r

Artisan

I sent that MM to your members asking them to consolidate and rethink about quitting, since there were many leavers in past few days. Also I stated in that message that it was only my personal observation, not GC's official statement. The feedback was very good actually, most of your members appreciated the pep talk, knowing the fact that it came from the opposite side.

From my point of view, every team has pros and cons. We do have flaws and your leadership has to dig deep to find them and use them in their own advantage. I thought this is a war game, we need some strategy involved.

It would be a big step forward if you (not just you though) stop blaming others for everything. It's up to leadership to recognize the flaws of his current team and improve them. You can't be just perfect and say your team sucks. Help them get to your level if you are that modern and innovative. This world is not nearly as active as it should be so these are the best of the best you can find at the moment. Use them as your weapon rather than pulling them down whenever something goes wrong.

And please stop talking about gold abuse, everyone uses it as it is a part of this game. With a good combo of GA, PP and gold you can make some serious difference with a very small amount of gold.

We don't have a spy. We do have a simple add-on called Grepo Report Converter that shows how many hours you've been inactive. This very minute, you are 12 hours inactive and we will hammer the heck out of that.

But the truth is your team has used multiple spies in the course of this world. Screenshots of in game messages have your own players admitting it, and acknowledging that you knew about the spying. One of your players used a double account to infiltrate TD/Inevitable. Apparently there’s still a “former BBB player” in TD/Inevitable that is passing information to your team.

Now I don’t necessarily credit the claims of the enemy without proof, and none was offered. But putting aside the specifics, the existence of spies in TD/Inevitable is the world’s worst kept secret. Everyone knows it’s true. Why you would come on the externals to deny something so plain is very strange, indeed. Spies are just a part of the game, and I don’t think anyone would blame GC for taking advantage of one within the confines of game rules.

You are also gaslighting by bringing up Jason’s inactivity. Possessing intelligence from an add-on source hardly precludes the existence and use of intelligence from your spy.

And please stop talking about gold abuse, everyone uses it as it is a part of this game. With a good combo of GA, PP and gold you can make some serious difference with a very small amount of gold.

The gold abuse will never stop being talked about because what Brian and Junk do ruins the game. That’s a fact. You’ll stick your head in the sand of course because you benefit from it... you’ll get your pixels, sure, but at what cost (literally and figuratively)? The game is dead and gets deader with every world, and extreme “purchasing” is the number one reason. The last two worlds I’ve played (Kasmenai and here) have been carbon copies of each other - a handful of powergamers steamrolled all competition in the early game when gold can be leveraged to its greatest effect, essentially killed the server, and simmed to the win for 3 months. Is this really what people want? Your MM tells
me no. You want to style it as a pep talk or “leadership training” or whatever; to me it smells like an attempt to salvage a mistake.

Again, I want to reiterate. I’m not saying you wouldn’t have won without the good abuse. I’m not saying Brian and Junk are bad players that need gold. In fact, they probably use their money efficiently. I’m not saying they’re doing anything wrong, per se. They’re doing what the game allows them to do.

But you guys killed the server - in a few ways - but primarily with the extreme and disproportionate “purchasing”/powergaming by a handful of your members. I don’t blame them. I blame Innogames for letting them do it.

For instance, the GA packages were multi-buy. Never seen that before. I always remember them being single-buys in other worlds. Now, in this world, with enough purchasing power, a player can have GA running non-stop until the end of the server. That is ludicrous. GA is an extraordinarily powerful buff - likely the single most powerful buff in the game due to scaling - that must be restricted for the sake of game balance. Inno allowing unlimited buys of GA tokens tells me that the game is pure P2W now, in a way it never was before.

Not sure what your point is about smart GA use reducing the amount of gold spent. It’s six of one, half dozen of another. The package containing those GA tokens was extremely expensive and I would imagine prohibitively so for most of the players in the world.

Last edited:

Brajanz0r

Artisan
The thing is that most of us played against each other in previous worlds, that's how we were picked for this squad through years. I still have more worlds where I played against Mr. Superior, and I was determined to stop their reign on Dimale. We both won different worlds at that point and 2 super-teams clashed on Dimale, where my team ended banged up eventually. The one thing they had is compactness and team spirit, which my newly formed teams never had. That's something you build through years of playing together.

Also that was the last world I played on with 4 superpowers, from which we were the one. Eventually my team joined this one and at the end there were 2 alliances fighting for wonders, which is pretty logical.

I tried to stop them one last time on Nagidos but again, that team spirit won against us. At that point I said to myself I won't be doing these experiments anymore because it's just a waste of time for me. Also I'm now very fond of these people and I see them as my mates, so unless they make me very uncomfortable playing with them, I won't be changing my decision to stick around. I think every member feels the same, we are not subscribed to play in the same team, we just love the atmosphere.

People are not playing with the same intensity on every world, so we can now say that Brian and Junk are those you should watch out from. If you look at top stats on Dimale or Nagidos you'll see other people that are in bottom half right now that might do even more damage than previous 2.

All I know is that this leadership carefully observes every player and they are picking out the suitable ones for future teams. You can be best of the best but if you're a lone wolf with a big ego, you won't be considered at all (this is not pointed at you, many great players were refused because of this).

You are right about my point about smart GA, I screwed up. Didn't think about packages that contain these tokens so my point is indeed irrelevant.

DeletedUser15812

You want to compete, gold or no gold, stop the MRA stuff. The biggest difference we have is teamwork. We have 30 people on Skype daily, more during ops. We hardly use our forums. Things get bad we get stronger, MRAs collapse because someone feels left out. Then those players start sending info to the enemy in hopes of buying their way out of the alliance they are in. If they don’t do that they go inactive and leave your core islands open to having a red dot on them.
Inno has ruined their own game with the gold more for the fact new players have zero chance to learn before they are smashed out of bp. Gold use is and should be part of it, they deserve to make something for their efforts, but I would agree that their should be a daily cap on it.

DeletedUser16479

I also have grepo converter. Its weird that i am showing 12 hrs inactive considering i was logged in and playing on and off for several hours

All good points that won’t get much disagreement from me. I think everyone recognized GC was the most cohesive unit from the drop. It bears repeating - obviously GC is a good alliance and their gold use is not responsible for the outcome of this world, just the experience of it (in my opinion).

As for MRA, yes the point is taken. MRA is relative, though. TD/Inevitable is not an MRA, it’s just more MRA then GC. I would suggest that the dynamics of the world geography were a big factor. 55/45 was a battleground that inhibited core establishment since the beginning while GC was able to consolidate in 44/54 with little organized resistance. With the benefit of hindsight, I’m sure not all diplomatic and recruitment decisions would be repeated but most were driven by reasonable strategic responses to this geographical dynamic.

At the end of the day, what we needed... more than gold.... more than unity and leadership.... was more Ares Army. Those ghosts are broken for real.

Hey, aren't' you in VM?

Yes. Was waiting for that. I will be back. You’ll have your chance to stomp on me soon enough.