BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
I am confused by this post because I dont know who Deathblade is? Looks like a middling player running his mouth on the forums
I've absolutely no clue who he is. Thinking some server where I joined to gold? No clue. Definitely not anyone I've played a whole server with or I'd remember him. Perhaps, some quitter. I know many players in that alliance but not him.

In my message I said before ghosting, I would more to 99 if needed or help who is there to play against Technical Difficulties/Inevitable.

Congrats TD/Inevitable on the big hugging of 1/3 of the 300 players on the server!!!

I've no clue what the ghosting noise is all about. Some player who was accepted in BBB cause said wanted to play made 3-4 cities, started being attacked and ghosted. Happens every day. Obviously, that is very amusing to some of you. The game is more dead than always. Yes, 10 days after the server opened, there are 300 players with 2k+ points and 130 players with 10k+ points. On speed 4. What else is there to say? I hope you enjoy your game. ;)

Hoosier Nightmare very obviously ghosted for strategic reasons and with the knowledge and complicity of his teammates. It’s as clear as the day is long and to suggest otherwise is like pissing on someone’s leg and telling them it’s raining.

TheLastKnight ghosting is less obvious but BBB has not earned the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll just never understand the intellectual dishonesty exhibited in these forums just for the sake of being contrarian. It’d be one thing to chime in like Mr. Superior BIGJRICHMOND did, may we worship his name, and say NBD, that happened, yeah, what’s the big fuss?

But to deny it? Distort and spin it? Come on.

As for the size of the world, no doubt that it’s both alarming and very disappointing. Early game is fun, but the future of this world is pretty murky. Preliminary indication are that, imho, it won’t have much staying power.

DeletedUser16363

I've absolutely no clue who he is. Thinking some server where I joined to gold? No clue. Definitely not anyone I've played a whole server with or I'd remember him. Perhaps, some quitter. I know many players in that alliance but not him.

In my message I said before ghosting, I would more to 99 if needed or help who is there to play against Technical Difficulties/Inevitable.

Congrats TD/Inevitable on the big hugging of 1/3 of the 300 players on the server!!!

I've no clue what the ghosting noise is all about. Some player who was accepted in BBB cause said wanted to play made 3-4 cities, started being attacked and ghosted. Happens every day. Obviously, that is very amusing to some of you. The game is more dead than always. Yes, 10 days after the server opened, there are 300 players with 2k+ points and 130 players with 10k+ points. On speed 4. What else is there to say? I hope you enjoy your game. ;)

I am hurt, after I let you and your marry band join us in Pillars, I have already talked to many old Pillars players that follow you around. I am sure your just as much of a ball of sunshine as used to be. Just waiting for those little gray flags from you. Maybe your group should have stuck to their guns and just gold farmed.

DeletedUser15812

Hoosier Nightmare very obviously ghosted for strategic reasons and with the knowledge and complicity of his teammates. It’s as clear as the day is long and to suggest otherwise is like pissing on someone’s leg and telling them it’s raining.

TheLastKnight ghosting is less obvious but BBB has not earned the benefit of the doubt.

I’ll just never understand the intellectual dishonesty exhibited in these forums just for the sake of being contrarian. It’d be one thing to chime in like Mr. Superior BIGJRICHMOND did, may we worship his name, and say NBD, that happened, yeah, what’s the big fuss?

As for the size of the world, no doubt that it’s both alarming and very disappointing. Early game is fun, but the future of this world is pretty murky. Preliminary indication are that, imho, it won’t have much staying power.
Always nice to have people accept the fact that I am Mr. Superior

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Ahh ghost founding!!! A very strategic option I have also used in the past. Works very well in worlds were you start with 3 cities... You can ghost up 2 complete islands in minutes... Ghost, then attack or spy as soon as you come back so you lose your BP, and then ghost again and again and again! You will return to the same islands until they are full!!!

DeletedUser11243

I am hurt, after I let you and your marry band join us in Pillars
Pillars was forever ago, and she doesn't need you when she has her Prince.

Always nice to have people accept the fact that I am Mr. Superior
Ball of Sunshine is so sweet, but not as good as Mr. Superior! Right BigJ?!

Usually the externals are so toxic, but I'm loving all these fun and creative nicknames.

Corwin36

Artisan

All Hail BigJ

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
In NIkaia Zombie R US and Dark Empire were the leaders beginning to end of the server. Respect for both. Zombie is well aware of why I didn't agree to go to that team. I checked deathbdale on Grepolife and saw he played for a month or two in NIkaia, hit VM for 2 months, and then deleted. So obviously, he doesn't last... but is dreaming about me ghosting. Now, I don't know any server for the last 4+ years I've been playing this game that I've ghosted. The reason is very simple, even though most of you don't get it, win or lose, I enjoy the game. Do I care about losing a city? Not quite. I can take more. The game ends for me when the server ends. Period.

Hoosier Nightmare ghosted strategically and Marina didn't notice... no kidding! And what is exactly the problem he doing that? Does it go against the rules of the game? No! Someone asked a friend to build a city on a "strategic" location and pass it. That is OK. What does go against the game rules is what your teammate alternakis aka pop*lart aka croagunk, etc... is professional at ;) (for a complete list of the production there refer to Megalopsuchia, he must have some archives on the issue ;)...)

Does huggin' everyone the day BP ends kill servers? Well, look around and make your own conclusions. lmao

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
"her Prince", how about her king as well? who of these men is yours? durrrrrr
We are just players who want to have some fun killing pixels after a day of work/study or both. Wake up!!

DeletedUser2630

This entire sever is junk. Filled with no skill golders and quitters..
Since I'm new to the server I don't know yet.........but that is a fairly negative view on other players no?
Everybody love everybody says Jackie Moon.

DeletedUser16479

Since I'm new to the server I don't know yet.........but that is a fairly negative view on other players no?
Everybody love everybody says Jackie Moon.
Yeah, im not talking everyone. There are some solid players on both sides. But also a lot of chronic golders. I dont have to say names...If you have playing grep for a while you know who they are. As far as quitters it seems to be an epidemic..

DeletedUser16479

Whew.. The golders are out in full force today. It would be funny to see these peeps play with no gold.