BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

DeletedUser16363

SO Beyond Boring Bumers are thinking of a new name. "Ghost Empire" They force their smaller players to ghost and give up city's so other people can take them? smart I guess, just lame as heck. Just got to turn the heat up a little and watch the little gray flags pop up everywhere.

DeletedUser16363

deathblade today at 19:52
You're not going to ghost on us too are you? there is no way they would force YOU to do that!?!?
MarinaDanka1 today at 19:53
dude, you'll be long gone before i ghost. I'll move to 99 and make you happy if i have to, I'll join whoever is willing to smash you. hehe

When you are already planning to join another alliance after your merger because you're forcing players to ghost to not give them up. Just got to keep attacking you guys will see little gray flags all over the place.

FeedMeBP

Messenger
Ohh I love a bit of talk on the forums. Especially when the people with the loudest mouths are the ones hugging the entire server, and still struggling to take our cities :)

DeletedUser16363

True. We take the ghost after you force them to leave to keep your scoreboard looking nice.....So I guess that is one way to play. To kick the players you don't want to defend to brag about not losing cities :rolleyes:.

FeedMeBP

Messenger
True. We take the ghost after you force them to leave to keep your scoreboard looking nice.....So I guess that is one way to play. To kick the players you don't want to defend to brag about not losing cities :rolleyes:.
I don’t know how you force somebody to ghost lmao that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. People make their own decisions.

the only cities you can take are inactives/ghosts, so idk why you’re talking trash. And I’m not bragging about not losing cities, I’m simply stating a fact by saying you’re struggling to take any, while outnumbering us 2:1. It’s honestly embarrassing.

DeletedUser16363

Hmmm. your Cs land to take all their ghost city's not even 2 mins after they ghost..........I'm simply stating facts you had two members being attacking that ghosted and had your own CS take or en route to take them.

If your member ghost 2 hours before RR, and you still lose them. That is still losing cities.

also, side note my kids like your cookie monster gif.

DeletedUser2975

Wait your teammates just ghosted randomly and your CSs happend to be going in their directions ? *Harry Potter entered the chat*

FeedMeBP

Messenger
Hmmm. your Cs land to take all their ghost city's not even 2 mins after they ghost..........I'm simply stating facts you had two members being attacking that ghosted and had your own CS take or en route to take them.

If your member ghost 2 hours before RR, and you still lose them. That is still losing cities.

also, side note my kids like your cookie monster gif.

friend, it’s called an on island CS in a speed 4 world. I can assure you the ghosts came as a surprise to us, just as well as everyone else.

we just have quick reaction times. Same reaction times that help us snipe all those CS

and still struggling to take our cities :)

Mmmhmm. If you post it on the internet, it must make it true. I guess ghosting and flipping cities is considered good defense these days, lol.

I can assure you the ghosts came as a surprise to us, just as well as everyone else.

Yes, I'm sure we all believe that. :rolleyes:

we just have quick reaction times.

Not quick enough, it would seem. Pretty sure I beat you by 8 minutes. Not even close, mister fast fingers.
I am confused by this post because I dont know who Deathblade is? Looks like a middling player running his mouth on the forums

Are you also threatening to make a drastic move to 99?

You guys took the troll bait. I know you know better.

DeletedUser16363

I am confused by this post because I dont know who Deathblade is? Looks like a middling player running his mouth on the forums
ask marina we go back! Was once her leader, I am sure she is blowing up and yelling in the forums like she use to do, also that was me who counter sniped that crap. 1 hour and 45 min TT and you guys couldn't do better. I see why they ghosted now.

FeedMeBP

Messenger
Annnnd in the last hour this aged very poorly, didn't it?
0ABE0DAE-D552-44CF-B6AF-E5AA235232FC.jpeg

How much did you spend for it? ;)

DeletedUser15812

Just wanted to thank yall for the morning entertainment. This is outside the box thinking and crying is fantastic. Normally it’s just the “player or alliance x spends to much gold” on the externals. This whole your ghosting thing is a refreshing twist.

DeletedUser16363

Just wanted to thank yall for the morning entertainment. This is outside the box thinking and crying is fantastic. Normally it’s just the “player or alliance x spends to much gold” on the externals. This whole your ghosting thing is a refreshing twist.
got bring the good old trash talk back to the forums. Get the newspapers printing again! Its what made the game so fun!!

This was a spectacular post. Please regale us with more interesting observations! ;)