BB vs. Maggots

DeletedUser

I'm breaking my own rule by posting here again....but oh well !

YAWN the key is not what cities you take maggots but where you are taking them...

You keep talking about cities you took from brix, when he first joined us. Since he has reformatted his cities and we have moved players closer you haven't taken any more cities of his have you?

No idea. We don't keep track of when he turned all his O56 cities to stacked dlu....just know it happened shortly after we started hitting him.

I have already taken 3 stacked cities from you guys in our core, you should try and take mine and show your worth... Then come in here and brag thats an open forum challenge... Be men and take me up on it

That's not bragging rights, that is in fact tactically stupid. Zero point in spending resources to take a city that is completely useless and no threat to anyone. Unless you guys plan to attack with dlu, I see no reason to mess with such a city. Your being watched, that's good enough. Tactically speaking, there are many better targets right now. In the big picture, who really gives a hoot about bragging rights ? This isn't peewee football and we are not kids or teenagers.

DeletedUser

I'm breaking my own rule by posting here again....but oh well !

No idea. We don't keep track of when he turned all his O56 cities to stacked dlu....just know it happened shortly after we started hitting him.

That's not bragging rights, that is in fact tactically stupid. Zero point in spending resources to take a city that is completely useless and no threat to anyone. Unless you guys plan to attack with dlu, I see no reason to mess with such a city. Your being watched, that's good enough. Tactically speaking, there are many better targets right now. In the big picture, who really gives a hoot about bragging rights ? This isn't peewee football and we are not kids or teenagers.

you forgot Scyther-this is the guild bragging about SAT scores and their exploits at water polo. they are a bunch of kids.
Oh...I think we should make a forum of Who BB will recruit now...Clearly the BB vs the world isn't going the way they wanted...Instead of the Player of the Week to be rimmed, its now The Player of the Week to be recruited so they don't get crushed by the world they threatened to kill. Even though they still claim they "Don't need help" Woops kids...go have some cookies with your milk and have sweet dreams...

DeletedUser

^crushed is not the word I would use, more like who is begging to join us and spying for us.
Seeing maggots/Origins/the Black Pleague's forum's daily is pretty awesome btw, you guys have a lot of issues over their.

DeletedUser2770

lol.... i think its pathetic how you guys publically make yourselves look bad. We are fighting every alliance which you guys admit and were winning lol... We are not losing cities and we remain on the offensive.

You guys are only taking inactives, colonizing and building defense... Dont any of you get bored, honestly?

Yep that city is no threat until I decide to go on the offensive with it and start picking off your inactives or lazy players close to it.... Like i said you guys have no idea what our in for but it is still early

DeletedUser

lol.... i think its pathetic how you guys publically make yourselves look bad. We are fighting every alliance which you guys admit and were winning lol... We are not losing cities and we remain on the offensive.

You guys are only taking inactives, colonizing and building defense... Dont any of you get bored, honestly?

Yep that city is no threat until I decide to go on the offensive with it and start picking off your inactives or lazy players close to it.... Like i said you guys have no idea what our in for but it is still early

says the guy with the biggest turtle around in our ocean...and who is trying to recruit other alliances to attack us...what ever happened to you were coming to our ocean to destroy us....We are having to come to you cause you guys can't follow through...

DeletedUser2770

You are right green, since the whole world has decided to hug one another we have decided it is not beneficial to venture to you all

We look forward to more of your members coming closer to us

Biggest turtle.... Thats not big at all especially when the nearest support form anyone is 4 hours out

DeletedUser

Yes your right everybody did start hugging each other. I guess they realized you are just a pompous a**. So many empty promises it's kinda sad for whoever is in your alliance. There own leader is the biggest turtle in this world and he won't even admit it. Has to ride on the back of his alliance because he can't do anything for himself. So go ahead AD climb back into your shell and tell yourself whatever makes you feel better.

DeletedUser2770

What empty promises might those be?

What makes me a pompous a$%? For fighting in a war game

Turtle? One city that sits in the heart of enemy territory 4 hours away. Why dont you stop talking and ask the players that are actually fighting AD whom btw never come in here and post anything at all to back up what the ppl who arent fighting us are posting think about me being a turtle...

How much of a turtle can I be if I am the #3 attacker?

Just so you know the city that I am turtling in I have non of my members supporting it so that means I have many empty cities, hurry up and grab them....

DeletedUser

turtling.

What empty promises might those be?

What makes me a pompous a$%? For fighting in a war game

Turtle? One city that sits in the heart of enemy territory 4 hours away. Why dont you stop talking and ask the players that are actually fighting AD whom btw never come in here and post anything at all to back up what the ppl who arent fighting us are posting think about me being a turtle...

How much of a turtle can I be if I am the #3 attacker?

Just so you know the city that I am turtling in I have non of my members supporting it so that means I have many empty cities, hurry up and grab them....

i believe we just did....;-) and I was accused of turtling when i was 6 hours away on your turf;-) Hey at least I admit being a turtle where it benefits me...and hey...i'm even occasionally finding that attack button...
Oh, and I don't think we need to post the Maggots Vs BB stats...We have had to come to your ocean to fight though...

DeletedUser

i believe we just did....;-) and I was accused of turtling when i was 6 hours away on your turf;-) Hey at least I admit being a turtle where it benefits me...and hey...i'm even occasionally finding that attack button...
Oh, and I don't think we need to post the Maggots Vs BB stats...We have had to come to your ocean to fight though...

thank you for asking about that. Current all city take comparison score is 47 BB - 33 Maggots, with about 80% being our internal takeovers that you guys have taken. Just stating some facts here. Carry on ladies.

DeletedUser

thank you for asking about that. Current all city take comparison score is 47 BB - 33 Maggots, with about 80% being our internal takeovers that you guys have taken. Just stating some facts here. Carry on ladies.

Again BB making excuses...

Crego BB may have had the upper hand in the past. It doesn't take a twit to realize that things have changed recently... oh wait....

Seriously you guys make up more excuses about losing cities than the president does about Bengahzi.
Stop making excuses and show up to the fight!

DeletedUser

So you are right...it was time to internally take over AD...Vacation mode is for the weak, and BB doesn't do vacation mode...or have allies...or use bots...or.... Oh...and the majority of your maggot caps were from players that were in VVV and Elysium who we took in as you guys were attacking them...So....I'm not sure I would brag about that Crego... but I welcome your attacks as per usual...your PRK is complete...you can see the attack button again...And please don't go on Vacation mode...its a poor sport move... And so billimus was inactive? he was busy attacking us..the night before we landed 8 seiges on him...not our fault you left him to be cannon fodder as you do with your "lesser players" as AD calls them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7938

The problem is the maggots are too far away. I mean 054 is way too far for them to attack you. You have to be on one of their islands in order for them to attack.... ummmm i mean u have to be in their cities for them to attack... ummmmm, i mean..... ummmm