battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

brothers came here to warn the chance of war erikborges that's me vs. every alliance of No Pain No Gain if I win guys can diss the covenant not to mention that the alliance Brazil've changed my nick name and'll know the new name and we will take all alliances of this war will be the first game if I'll destroido pelomenos destroir five of their alliance can come to have a strategy kkkk wait more about this war that will give the speech one of the first war that the alliance will win tou......

DeletedUser

^^ Quite confusing as the english is not that good...can someone help out and explain this a little better.

DeletedUser

ok kkkkk'll give up on me put something nobody else seems to understand kkkkk courses of English here in Brazil crush ta k

DeletedUser39

>1400 population
>Declare war to everyone

It's just that you're too far away for my standards, otherwise I would love to go to war with you.

DeletedUser

brothers came here to warn the chance of war erikborges that's me vs. every alliance of No Pain No Gain..... we will take all alliances of this war...

Yea i got that from the above...but what's his problem with No Pain No Gain. They are an alliance in the new member ocean..top, not real good just the top. I guess he is going for the top, but by himself....its game over.

DeletedUser

Ah, he's declaring war on an alliance and any of it's sister alliances. At his level, war is idiotic. So this is essentially a PnP, a bad one sure, but still a PnP.

DeletedUser

Horrible. We don't even have a PnP thread. We should request one from Daedalus. That would be good. As for erikborges...you are not too strong of an one man army to declare war on an entire alliance...even a foolish bunch of noobs can be just as dangerous as one skilled player, all it takes is that one move. Get your city up, maybe recruit some like-minded followers or join onto an alliance, and then go after your goal of world domination to your hearts delight.

DeletedUser

More noobs to farm! Thanks for joining the world!

@SEXYANDIKNOWIT

DeletedUser

I do not tou first declaring war on the world so in my first and second oc kkkkkk the covenant that I will destroilos quoted is because they spied on me and do not let me spy on him wiping cheap ai tou waiting for my settler over there wanting to come all the alliance spying on me right now is war and I'm already there and alliance leader kkkkkkk more we expect to strengthen tamos first increasing little by little in a few Semans we have more than 20,000 points of alliance and has only 10 memblos and has almost 10 000 points tamos envoluindo a little fast and doing a great army and many strategies in a few months so wait oh yes for the war against the world so expect the first war alliances that we destruilas mecheu me they will now suffer consequicias shall go and they will have to do everything I stop and I'll stop not score attack will want much more kkkk the last attack was more defense troops was kkkkkk profit was and who I had so it is bunch of noob

come to fight or fall on my side with others

DeletedUser

lol Loki is right :) You shouldn't do drugs! There's a prime example in here.

DeletedUser39

I would like to request this thread to be closed, as it is adding absolutely nothing to the fora nor community.

DeletedUser

guys in this battle so they do not know to attack with power and divine attempts to spy on me want to see when they come up trying to have him as the settler kkkkk more I'll make a troop famulosa tou and even there for my city will get a kkkk for

DeletedUser

Ok I guess erik just declared war on my alliance. He's gonna send CS 18 hours away while I just clear out his members close to me :)!

DeletedUser

I daclarei war with your alliance? what is your guild pq friend that I know yet declared against any of them declare themselves to me kkkk
ok if you want to come over I'm not afraid of war and war and nothing can make me stronger I came kkkkkkkk not score if you said anything ta tou thinking that doing time may come

DeletedUser

You told me you would clear our cities and then you called me a noob? Could you please speak better English I have no idea what you are trying to say here haha

DeletedUser

This is amusiing, frustrating, and annoying all in one....I just have so many mixed feelings about this guy and his plans. He must be a master psychologist because Im just off-balance and dont know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.