Battle Royale~Week 9 (Set Render)

DeletedUser5088

S6rHhVg.png

Week 9

Sunday, Feb 15th, we will be starting Week 9 of the SoTW: Battle Royale competition with the theme Set Render! This means your signatures must contain the provided render:
[spr]
ujaLYNk.png
[/spr]

Let's see what people come up with from their different styles! :-D

Award:
Graphic Champ Title
A spot in our next speed test
50 Reputation

Post all entries into [thread=8095]this thread[/thread] and it must be submitted by Saturday, February 21st.

Reminder of the rules:

Submission Rules

-Max size: 500px by 200px

-No Ripping, this includes just putting text on an image (if you are unsure what this is then please message me

-Only 1 entry per week

-No posting your images elsewhere in order to gain advice. That means no pm'ing it to someone, posting in CnC, or uploading it any other place on the forum.

-Must be submitted before deadline

-Must follow the theme

-Please put effort into it

Voting Rules

-You are allowed only one vote per competition.

-No Campaigning for votes

-Artists must remain anonymous

-No voting for your own entry

Refer back to [thread=8093]SoTW: Battle Royale Thread[/thread] for additional information.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For anyone as curious as me, this render is taken from the cover art for the World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria.
Good luck to everyone who enters!

DeletedUser11481

Panda power! Interesting to see how these will be incorporated into the designs.

DeletedUser5088

Yes it will really show the different approaches people think of. It may seem basic but there's a lot of things you can do with it.

DeletedUser11560

This is a pretty interesting topic. I may or may not have the time to do it though.

DeletedUser5973

submitted, this was my hardest so far. However, I do like the theme