Battle Royale Round 3

DeletedUser5088

Rk7r9Br.png

Round 3
Theme: Freestyle

Starting April 13th, we will begin round 3 of the Battle Royale Finale with Freestyle as the theme! This means that the entries can contain anything as long as it falls within game rules. Each person will be given 1 week to submit their entry, which will be due by Saturday, April 18th. Please post entries in [thread=8786]this thread[/thread]. At the end of the week the entries will be voted on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some tough competition goin in the semi finals, best of luck to all competitors! I feel like Freestyle will make voting even more difficult

DeletedUser

So what exactly is freestyle? Just anything our little hearts desire or something else?

DeletedUser

So what exactly is freestyle? Just anything our little hearts desire or something else?

Make whatever you want! As long as it's follows the rules listed below, it's allowed.

Submission Rules:
  • Max size: 500px by 200px
  • No Ripping, this includes just putting text on an image (if you are unsure what this is then please message me)
  • Only 1 entry per week
  • No posting your images elsewhere in order to gain advice. That means no pm'ing it to someone, posting in CnC, or uploading it any other place on the forum.
  • Must be submitted before deadline

DeletedUser

Just finished up my entry. Gonna take a look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow, I think it's still missing something. It's gonna be sweet, though. You voters are gonna have a tough time this week, I promise you that!

DeletedUser5088

Just a heads up that today is the last day to get your entries in.

DeletedUser

i dont know but i think it will be Wednesday or Thursday before they will post it for voting

DeletedUser

Should have started yesterday or today, but as far as I know Charl os the only one organizing these threads. I suspect real life has suspended releasing the voting threads. Fingers crossed they're out tomorrow!

DeletedUser

Very sorry about that everyone. We are in the process of opening the votes now and should have them open soon!

DeletedUser5088

Congratulations to runphilrun and tmes85 for winning Round 3! They will be advancing to the final round to compete for the title of Graphics Champion! Great entries this week by everyone.

tmes85's entry:
9kDBEC4.png

runphilrun's entry:
BNj7aee.png

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far! I really liked how my entry turned out, I've been wanting to use that render for a while. The next round will be quite the challenge, good luck tmes!

DeletedUser

yep good luck to you as well. i always look forward to seeing your work.