Battle Points?

DeletedUser

I understand that you get battle points for fighting/winning battles, but where do you see how many you or another player has and what can they be used for if anything?

DeletedUser6486

You get one battle point for each pop space the unit takes up that you kill, i.e. if you kill one slinger you get 1 bp if you kill one horseman you get 3 bp, and so on. You can see how many everyone has by clicking on the rankings and selecting the attackers or defenders or fighters tab. Attacker is bp from attacking, defender is bp from defense and fighter is total bp. It can be used for victory processions by clicking on the agora and clicking organize, you need 300 bp for each procession

DeletedUser

It would be nice to be able to click on someones name ingame and see their abp, dbp and total without have to then look their name up in the rankings. but this is more of a suggestion.

DeletedUser

there aer scripts for that, though idk if they are allowed, though i'd assume they are.

DeletedUser

You get one battle point for each pop space the unit takes up that you kill, i.e. if you kill one slinger you get 1 bp if you kill one horseman you get 3 bp, and so on. You can see how many everyone has by clicking on the rankings and selecting the attackers or defenders or fighters tab. Attacker is bp from attacking, defender is bp from defense and fighter is total bp. It can be used for victory processions by clicking on the agora and clicking organize, you need 300 bp for each procession

If you kill enemy units shouldn't you always get BP? In many cases, I have attacked, but some of them do not gain BP. Why?

DeletedUser5088

It takes 3 hours for you BP to go to your agora. Go to your fighter rankings and subtract that number by what's in your agora and that's how much bp you got.

In Short:
Fighter Ranking BP
-Agora BP

DeletedUser

I've been looking for an answer for this for awhile, and this is the closest I have gotten.

To expand on maliczeel's question, I have the same problem. My report isn't even showing that I will be getting battle points, even though I killed many of the defenders biremes and my LS's are coming back unharmed. Why?

DeletedUser6919

Don't worry if it doesn't show bp on the report, you do get it. You can check your ranking before and after or wall spy to figure out how much bp you've gotten.

DeletedUser2654

If they have troops in the city, and you only send a naval attack, you see how many ships you killed but not troops, so you will not see the bp.

DeletedUser

Thank you RussBuss. Just after I posted, a member of my alliance told me. I appreciate the information, though.

Sorry, went to a second page. And MissChievousPixie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3327

I've been looking for an answer for this for awhile, and this is the closest I have gotten.

To expand on maliczeel's question, I have the same problem. My report isn't even showing that I will be getting battle points, even though I killed many of the defenders biremes and my LS's are coming back unharmed. Why?

Naval battles, and battles where all of the attackers land troops are killed do not show battle points in the report. I have long ago though that sailors must be illiterate or at least can't count and as far as the land troops are concerned... I guess if no one survives to report back - well then...no number in the report. But you do get battle point for both of those scenarios. Your troops gave their lives in battle so that you could achieve them and build a glorious empire on their bones. (By the way, for the person asking the purpose above, battle point equal the ability to gain culture points which adds to the number of cities you may own.)

When you fight against militia, or farmers, you get no battle points for that since the win was ignominous (just guessing here.).

The the best way to see a person's abp (attack battle points) and dbp (defense battle points) on the fly is to use the approved script Report converter.

Battle points do not show up immediately in the agora, but they do show up immediately in your fighter statistics under rankings. Compare what you have under Fighters with what you have in the Agora immediately after battle and you will see how many battle points you were awarded. thisisgrepolis