battle points not being generated after 11/08/2012 update

DeletedUser

no my alliance mate is not in main forum that is why i posted this for him, but he doesn't have to be registered here to enter in a ticket does he? because i will give him the info on how to submit a ticket with the image.

DeletedUser

yeah he does because he doesn't have an account to post the ticket with.

DeletedUser

You submit tickets through here, the account info is the same as your us.grepolis account info.
Also, I believe that the BP is displayed after a little while, not immediately once you get your report. If ZIMZ's alliance mate were to look at the report again now, I believe he would see the BP displayed. Dunno if it's a bug or not, but it's what I've experienced.

DeletedUser

they're talking about BP being displayed in the report... it's always been the case that there's a small lag time between when your attack hits and when the rankings show your BP.

however, if you guys really want to see your BP after every attack, there are great 3rd party add-ons that you can install which will also show you how many resources you lost vs. how many you gained and do all sorts of neat things

DeletedUser

uhtgj.jpgyou want to tell that I didn't gain any fighting point with these attacks? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? passed 4 hours how many to wait hey Americans! ! !

DeletedUser

uhtgj 3.jpguhtgj 2.jpgView attachment 275you want to tell that I didn't gain any fighting point with these attacks? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? passed 4 hours how many to wait hey Americans! ! !uhtgj 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

View attachment 275you want to tell that I didn't gain any fighting point with these attacks? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? passed 4 hours how many to wait hey Americans! ! !

View attachment 278View attachment 277View attachment 275you want to tell that I didn't gain any fighting point with these attacks? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? passed 4 hours how many to wait hey Americans! ! !View attachment 276

I am sorry but I do sleep so do not expect me to reply when you post at 5 am my time, however, if you read this thread, you would have seen that you need to submit a support ticket. (settings-support)

DeletedUser

I am sorry but I do sleep so do not expect me to reply when you post at 5 am my time, however, if you read this thread, you would have seen that you need to submit a support ticket. (settings-support)

you for the fool hold me?
20.12.12.jpg было 11 утра !!!------------для дурака вы держите меня? были 11-ые утра!

Attachments

• 13.12.12-01.02.50.jpg
    13.12.12-01.02.50.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator: