battle points not being generated after 11/08/2012 update

DeletedUser

can someone please address this issue I have sent several attacks since this update today and have not received any battle points from them....This is very upsetting that I lost so many troops and ships and did not get my BPs for them

DeletedUser

BP is being generated. There was a display issue and we removed the display from the reports.

DeletedUser

So since the BP have been removed from view of the reports will there be any other way we will be able to view how much BP we earn per attack and defencive action?

DeletedUser271

It is very easy to know that :) 1 pop = 1 BP ;-) Which means that 1 slinger = 1 BP ; 1 horseman = 3BPs etc...

DeletedUser

thanks for explanation but thats a lot of counting do you think they will eventually have the BP report view again? i think it would be useful to have.

DeletedUser

Nothing is broken. If you are having an issue, please submit an in game support ticket.

DeletedUser

Only a few of the 80+ in my alliance are getting a display of the BPs on their reports. So if "nothing is broken," then apparently the Grepolis team wants a few players to have the advantage of using their BP reports to discern their kills, while the rest of us must use more difficult means to find out. This looks to me more like a bug than a feature.

DeletedUser

No, in the last update we posted the changlog that reports would show BP only if the defender was completely cleared.

DeletedUser

Why did you change it? It seems that not showing the BPs adds to the bookkeeping required, thus reducing playability without any particular benefits.

DeletedUser

Well it didn't add it to the rankings so it didn't do it at all.

DeletedUser

well i had cleared a city lastnight of all its defending troops in the city and harbor and if what your saying is true then shouldn't i have had a display of BP in my report? I am not calling you a liar but it should have been displayed in my report right? and will the grepolis team be adding the BP display back to all attack and defencive reports at anytime?

DeletedUser

Here is a quote from one of my alliance members that tells you why the BP display (number of FP, or population point equivalents killed) should be included in every report: "Seems silly that they decide to not display the one thing that excites us the most; Earning BPs.
Talk about "trying to fix something that is not broken."

DeletedUser

This is the result and experience of my fellow alliance member.
grepo.jpg
if you click on the image it will enlarge so you can view it

DeletedUser

You alliance mate needs to put in a ticket and include that image.