bars

DeletedUser

It represents how much rep you have. Green is positive rep. Red is negative rep. You can earn more bars by getting more rep.

DeletedUser

You rep by pushing the little star that is shown under the amount of posts that you have. Then you push if you approve(plus rep) or disapprove(minus rep).

DeletedUser

Rep is given by using the small star icon on each post down on the bottom left corner. Positive rep should be left when something useful or positive is contributed, negative rep for the opposite. Rep should never be abused.

DeletedUser2039

I love questions where I can answer with a screen shot!:D

[spr]
3Awpn.jpg
[/spr]

DeletedUser

I love questions where I can answer with a screen shot!:D

[spr]
3Awpn.jpg
[/spr]

Oh no, Tyler's kindergarten drawing skills are back! (facepalm). And you wrote "right ther" I think you meant "right there"?

DeletedUser

It is your title, the number of forum posts drive what title appears, it changes the more posts you have. Off topic posts do not count.

DeletedUser2039

Haha, it was a test...Daed should have a contest for most forum questions answered correctly in a weeks time. :p

DeletedUser

Haha, it was a test...Daed should have a contest for most forum questions answered correctly in a weeks time. :p

What if no one posts questions in a week :p And no offense but... meh, the idea is kinda stupid.

Back on topic now! You don't want to get infracted for spamming do you ;)

DeletedUser

What is the difference between the light green and dark green bars i.e. Tylers last three are lighter in color

DeletedUser

Basically, they're cooler :-D

But if this is the reason, they should just leave all the bars the same color because it doesn't really impact anything.

It is your title, the number of forum posts drive what title appears, it changes the more posts you have. Off topic posts do not count.

I see other people with titles other than Citizen. Is this a bug?

DeletedUser

Please do not multipost, it is against the forum rules.

No, it is not a bug. As I said, the number of forum posts you have drives what title appears, it changes the more posts you have. This means that if as you post to the forums, you have more forum posts and the title will change. If you post in the off-topic forum, that will not count toward your forum post number. It is tiered, so when you hit certain numbers of posts, the title that appears will be different than what it is now. That is why you see others with a different title than you, they have more forum posts.

DeletedUser

The bars, for me, some of the bars are dark green, and some are lighter green. Does this mean anything, or is my computer showing things weird again?

DeletedUser

o_O I think that the first 5 bars are dark green, and the next 5 are light green (though I've never seen anybody with more than 10, frankly, to prove this) and that is so you can count the rep bars easier. That is my theory. (very scientific sounding, i know)