Newspaper Baris Times....coming soon

DeletedUser

Hello Baris players
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
!

The world has only begun but alliances have already formed, dissolved, merged and started academies. As the map days grow longer and oceans grow wider Great Powers will rise and fall. Baris Times will bring you interviews and information weekly. The process is under way. Issue #1 Coming Soon....thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

S/He must be a sleep, Its been 3 weeks since the top post about a Newspaper.

DeletedUser

You're Killing me smalls, I was looking forward to reading this. Tell your editor to get busy Yo. >_<

DeletedUser13278

It's an Athens based publication, they are waiting for some more German $$ to come in before the doors reopen...

DeletedUser

i hope it has a section like the oracle of zancle, that site is great... esp the tavern rumors

DeletedUser13278

Rumor has it Baris Times was traded for a bottle of Ouzo, a goat and a beaten up Vespa.

DeletedUser11033

It was put up as collateral by the Greek government, when they were late on that payment, the German government seized it.

DeletedUser

Wait people actually want a newspaper? Last world i was in not many people read it. I can make one if you guys want.

DeletedUser12333

i would read the newspaper, not like i read the one about the RL world so might as well read this onethisisgrepolis