Baris Pre-World Discussion Thread

DeletedUser6798

dont think so.. juktas opened when they were opening worlds every other week.. its been a while since revolt opened and there have been players waiting...

but it wasnt a smart move to open an aggressive en revolt world at the same time

DeletedUser6798

Seems there are 2 premades already up.. Black Illusion and Project Venom.. posted in the general premade thread for the next revolt world

DeletedUser11560

1.) PV is not going to be here., its only muttzy and one other guy.

2.) The second premade is probably the most legit so far

Selectron

Citizen
Any idea when Baris will open? Days? Weeks?

This will have a huge exodus effect on Actium, since many players in Actium are just waiting for the next revolt world to start.

DeletedUser

Monday the 29th, the time will not be announced I am guessing. Its usually around noon time EST.

DeletedUser8378

Any idea when Baris will open? Days? Weeks?

This will have a huge exodus effect on Actium, since many players in Actium are just waiting for the next revolt world to start.

On June 29th, 2015. This was posted in the original thread. :D

DeletedUser11560

What's all this secretness about the "premades" Come on speak up! (I may or may not be in a premade, ill let you to decide.)

DeletedUser9771

yea me 2 ... but i bet mines better ,,, thats if it exists :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2557

hear ya peli, the morale thing has got to go.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser1048

Anyone have any idead of what time they might open it?

There is no set time, it can open at any point during June 29th. In my experience though worlds open in the morning usually, though that isn't always the case.

DeletedUser

no gold

be nice to have a world with no gold, or ability to steal gold from the creditcard warriors. soon level up the playing field and stop the rich old folks and spoilt kids pretending they are any good

DeletedUser10246

be nice to have a world with no gold, or ability to steal gold from the creditcard warriors. soon level up the playing field and stop the rich old folks and spoilt kids pretending they are any good

or according to the so called gold traders, join a server and trade your resources for gold, and then you have nothing to complain about....But let me guess that wouldnt be fun, because then you would not have an excuse when you are getting beat.