Baris Pre-World Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I has a question... maybe there is a better place for it but this is a discussion forum so here we go. Why is everyone against morale? Seems like if we are all as good as we say we are here in the externals then morale would not be much of a factor. I see it as a prevention of bullying of smaller/newer players. Maybe I am missing something.

DeletedUser1048

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Fight Type: Revolt
Morale: Enabled
Alliance Limit: 100
Beginners Protection: 6 days

Nice settings, should be a good world.

I has a question... maybe there is a better place for it but this is a discussion forum so here we go. Why is everyone against morale? Seems like if we are all as good as we say we are here in the externals then morale would not be much of a factor. I see it as a prevention of bullying of smaller/newer players. Maybe I am missing something.

I support morale, don't see the reason to be against it. It hardly affects anything unless you are hitting a player significantly smaller than you.

DeletedUser9771

True... but there is always that annoying guy that talks bad or sends slow transports at you with 30% moral u would like to rim too lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol revolt is easy so most people will want no moral just for it to be even easier for them the trolls with 4 and 5 year exp want the win handed to them without a fight

DeletedUser

decky you know you want to come and play I have not seen you in a long time think theta or byzan last time

DeletedUser

I predict that this world will have fewer players than other 3-3 worlds as there is the EN world with even faster settings opening a day after it

DeletedUser11560

Faster does not mean better. People will realize that the 4/3 world is too fast for them and they'll join this one instead.

DeletedUser12518

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Fight Type: Revolt
Morale: Enabled
Alliance Limit: 100
Beginners Protection: 6 days

So what does this make the Revolt Times? Are they less than 12/24 hrs with a 3 speed world?

DeletedUser6486

Are there any good premades looking to join this world, I might be interested

DeletedUser6798

decky you thinking of joining now? Cant seem to get away lol

DeletedUser11560

Im doing good myself. I don't see any premades joining here. Must be a pretty dead world. Or people are communicating secretly.