Baris MVP's

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Ally in JG tough to single one out - but I think jaymusses has been awesome this world with his efforts

Enemy: I would have to say zimmerli has done a great job though I dont agree with the wonder sharing tactics.

For the record mzda is an awesome player and an awesome person - anyone that truly knows him would never describe him as a sore loser.

DeletedUser13074

Athan is not a good sport. He said he would ghost if we took his cities. We took his cities, he did not ghost!

DeletedUser6798

For the record mzda is an awesome player and an awesome person - anyone that truly knows him would never describe him as a sore loser.

So I guess over a year of helping each other win crowns before this server even started doesnt count?

I know Mazda just fine, and I think he took lots of things on this server way too personal. He even has alluded to that. But alas.. thats taking this thread off topic and down the same rabbit hole every other one has fallen.

Athan is not a good sport. He said he would ghost if we took his cities. We took his cities, he did not ghost!

I hate it when people dont follow up with what they say! >_<

dan10000

Senior Citizen
So I guess over a year of helping each other win crowns before this server even started doesnt count?

Obviously a poor judge of character haha
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser723

Smudgiepants, I told you I'd retire if I lost a city this server. But, AFTER the server ends. Trust me, I am keeping my word.

DeletedUser13074

Haha, thought you told other players in our alliance you would ghost if you lost a city. Think we got 3 or 4.

Your team had best wonders campaign, no question. However, I hope we all agree and tell Grepo going forward that wonders should never be started right before peace time breaks (especially between two). This is not sour grapes, nor do I think the result would be altered drastically, but ruined a lot of the fun.

IA and Rational also had FANTASTIC WONDER CAMPAIGNS. Given their player constitution, was truly impressive what those teams pulled off.

DeletedUser12669

I wanna play. (and get us back on track)

ally: Athan
- Didnt want to pick a player from my own alliance, but like several players listed, the guy is relentless. Doesnt matter the odds, he would take on an entire alliance if needed. On top of that when war broke out we had some good laughs at the feeble attempts of TBD and JG. Especially JG.

enemy: Mazda
- Despite all the sore losing, Mazda is still a great player. Even a tougher nut to crack. Every time we took a city from him, it had to be a team effort. Plenty of times he won the BP battle, but we just had to continue making statements. His ability to stack his cities with LTS while allies around him are having their cities gobbled up like twinkies at fat camp is something rivaled by few..

Oliver I doubt you're a good person to be judging here considering how awful you are at the game. Feeble attempts of JG, we have taken by far more cities than we've lost to EVERY opponent. You can say what you want, there's no denying we are far above average fighters. Especially when compared to your bum alliance that grows through scavenging other alliances inactives primarily. So when speaking of "feeble" either you're completely delusional or you've had one too many Shirley temples tonight.

Best player ally- achilles and myrmidons. He always gives his all and is a fierce competitor.

Best player enemy - zimmerlii. He may not be someone I'd ever trust, But his activity and fearlessness are undeniable. Great player.

DeletedUser6798

Oliver I doubt you're a good person to be judging here considering how awful you are at the game. Feeble attempts of JG, we have taken by far more cities than we've lost to EVERY opponent. You can say what you want, there's no denying we are far above average fighters. Especially when compared to your bum alliance that grows through scavenging other alliances inactives primarily. So when speaking of "feeble" either you're completely delusional or you've had one too many Shirley temples tonight.

Best player ally- achilles and myrmidons. He always gives his all and is a fierce competitor.

Best player enemy - zimmerlii. He may not be someone I'd ever trust, But his activity and fearlessness are undeniable. Great player.

Lol everyone run to Mazda's defense. Thats good. Mazda is a great ally. But jaymus, I dont know you. You dont know me. Out of everyone on here, I dont think you have any backing to give an opinion on me as a player. I openly acknowledge my below par stats in Baris.. no one cares to ask why, and I have no urge to give any reason. I accept that im still a top 100 attacker that hasnt really been attacked.

As far as JG.. sorry.. but you guys ARE the laughing stock of Baris. Everyone wont tell you to your face, but I will. But please. Feel free to counter any of the following facts:
- Your founder abandoned you guys in wonder prep when it matter most.
- You were the only group to fail to complete a wonder. Even Rational got one.
- You have played second fiddle to TBA all sever. Congrats on being faithful allies though.
- You failed to eliminate any single alliance. Leading to the creation of IA..
- You are also wrong. IA has taken more cities from you than you from them. They lead 61-40... OB also leads all time 97-52
- Another alliance thats taken more cities from you.. TBA.. further proof of your status below them.

So please.. before you come on here spewing anyone more factless opinion please make sure you check your references.

As far as koopas.. are we really feeble? Go check facts again.. against TBA/TBD/APOC we lead 469-104. Guess it must just be all the inacitves... Also all the players we made quit.

So go ahead JG. boast over your record against Koppas which is 45 to 16.. but lets be real.. once you laid an egg and didnt complete a wonder.. we didnt really need to be in your ocean. So thanks for the BP. It really helped us against alliances that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12669

Lol everyone run to Mazda's defense. Thats good. Mazda is a great ally. But jaymus, I dont know you. You dont know me. Out of everyone on here, I dont think you have any backing to give an opinion on me as a player. I openly acknowledge my below par stats in Baris.. no one cares to ask why, and I have no urge to give any reason. I accept that im still a top 100 attacker that hasnt really been attacked.

As far as JG.. sorry.. but you guys ARE the laughing stock of Baris. Everyone wont tell you to your face, but I will. But please. Feel free to counter any of the following facts:
- Your founder abandoned you guys in wonder prep when it matter most.
- You were the only group to fail to complete a wonder. Even Rational got one.
- You have played second fiddle to TBA all sever. Congrats on being faithful allies though.
- You failed to eliminate any single alliance. Leading to the creation of IA..
- You are also wrong. IA has taken more cities from you than you from them. They lead 61-40... OB also leads all time 97-52
- Another alliance thats taken more cities from you.. TBA.. further proof of your status below them.

So please.. before you come on here spewing anyone more factless opinion please make sure you check your references.

As far as koopas.. are we really feeble? Go check facts again.. against TBA/TBD/APOC we lead 469-104. Guess it must just be all the inacitves... Also all the players we made quit.

So go ahead JG. boast over your record against Koppas which is 45 to 16.. but lets be real.. once you laid an egg and didnt complete a wonder.. we didnt really need to be in your ocean. So thanks for the BP. It really helped us against alliances that matter.

1. Your facts on us vs IA are dead wrong. We've taken hundreds of cities from them so you should probably be the one checking facts before you post. And I'm not boasting just stating facts, I know many of the cities koopas lost to us were because there was no point in you being there. That is true.

2. I don't know which founder you refer to, but neither of ours have ever quit or went into vm for wonders. Another "fact" you should probably recheck.

3. We CHOSE to do wonders alone because our members would rather win or lose as JG than do anything else. Unlike you who clearly has no concept of loyalty or pride, the people here are why we play. You have no backbone so quite frankly anything you say is practically meaningless. Now continue to troll since you clearly have no clients still

DeletedUser6798

1. Your facts on us vs IA are dead wrong. We've taken hundreds of cities from them so you should probably be the one checking facts before you post. And I'm not boasting just stating facts, I know many of the cities koopas lost to us were because there was no point in you being there. That is true.

2. I don't know which founder you refer to, but neither of ours have ever quit or went into vm for wonders. Another "fact" you should probably recheck.

3. We CHOSE to do wonders alone because our members would rather win or lose as JG than do anything else. Unlike you who clearly has no concept of loyalty or pride, the people here are why we play. You have no backbone so quite frankly anything you say is practically meaningless. Now continue to troll since you clearly have no clients still

lol lets start with your last comment.. if you want any respect.. from anyone.. ever... never resort to personal insults. they only make you look weak.

so point by point..

1. i didnt say IA as in all of their groups.. I only mentioned IA.. the main alliance. The alliance that built a wonder.. not their academies.. do I need to show you step by step how to compare conquers on grepointel? Its simple.

2. I dont want to name names.. and just because he is no longer founder or leader or w/e you want to justify him as doesnt change the fact that e was gone for over a month.

3. I applauded JG in other threads for going at wonders alone. Koopas did too. We were the only alliances that didnt rotate. Not a single person. What happened after wonders was a reaction to what everyone else was doing. please see the other thread that discusses the 8+ alliance hand holding going on at your end. Is that loyalty? Is that honor? It definitely isnt honor. A person with honor wouldnt insult someone's personal life in a game for making statements that he doesnt accept. The fact that you even know enough to reference what I do for a living is a joke in and of itself. So please. Go crawl back to where you came from. I dont have the time nor energy to discuss things with someone who doesnt respect himself enough to check facts before he opens his mouth.

DeletedUser

Feeble attempts of JG, we have taken by far more cities than we've lost to EVERY opponent. You can say what you want, there's no denying we are far above average fighters. Especially when compared to your bum alliance that grows through scavenging other alliances inactives primarily. So when speaking of "feeble" either you're completely delusional or you've had one too many Shirley temples tonight.

Haha, yes you took a lot from IF and DV. That says so much about your abilities. You rode the backs of TBD this entire world and had no real competition. When ops started on TBD your group all but stopped taking anything other than internals/inactives lol. I would go so far as to call you all simmers. :) Your late-world/end-game conquers are minimal and add little weight to your unimpressive performance throughout this world. Your MVP picks should be forwarded to TBD. I'll give you one thing though, you did more than Apoc, and IA must not know how to attack.

DeletedUser12333

wow this has gotten pretty low on some levels, for the record I dont feel i am a swore loser at all, i have messaged players who took my cities and congratulated them including many times giving credit where credit is due to enemy alliances. Just because i dont agree with you, or kiss your butt and call you a grepo god doesnt make me a swore loser.

and for a guy who claimed through this how we are friends you sure seem to enjoy bringing it to a very personal level dude

DeletedUser

wow this has gotten pretty low on some levels, for the record I dont feel i am a swore loser at all, i have messaged players who took my cities and congratulated them including many times giving credit where credit is due to enemy alliances. Just because i dont agree with you, or kiss your butt and call you a grepo god doesnt make me a swore loser.

and for a guy who claimed through this how we are friends you sure seem to enjoy bringing it to a very personal level dude

I still like you Mazda. You're my enemy MVP! :)

DeletedUser6798

Are you a sore loser when it comes to losing cities? No.. You know thats part of the game.. I know that about you..

Did you take Koopas breaking pact with TBD personal? Yes. Way too personal. To the point where you refused to accept our reasoning behind it. Whereas B00MER and smudger were better sports about it. Thats the part that I think you are a sore loser.

And please Mazda, enlighten me. Where have I made any personal comments? Everything I've said is game related. I dont talk about people's jobs or love life. If I call someone out its because of something thats occurred in game. I think you are a good guy Mazda, but that doesnt change the fact that you handled some things this world quite poorly. It is supposed to be a game.

I dont expect everyone to agree with me nor have I asked anyone to kiss me anywhere. I also will be the first in line to tell you I'm not a "grepo god". Those are all things people on here use to belittle the things I say. As if I have some huge inflated vision of myself.. When in reality I have never said anything about myself on here except that I'm playing below a level I have played at on other worlds.

I'm sorry if you or people like jaymus dont like the things I say or how I choose to interpret facts. But at least I use facts. I dont get on here and just babble some baseless opinion.. I guess that frustrates some people. I dont always have to be right.. but as a person who spends his livelihood looking at multiple angles of arguments, if you are going to tell me I'm wrong you need to show me why. Not just say it and insult me to make yourself to look better. That I just dont accept.

to try to get back on track..

Enemy MVP: Mazda

Ally MVP: Athan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

Haha, yes you took a lot from IF and DV. That says so much about your abilities. You rode the backs of TBD this entire world and had no real competition. When ops started on TBD your group all but stopped taking anything other than internals/inactives lol. I would go so far as to call you all simmers. :) Your late-world/end-game conquers are minimal and add little weight to your unimpressive performance throughout this world. Your MVP picks should be forwarded to TBD. I'll give you one thing though, you did more than Apoc, and IA must not know how to attack.

Not sure who exactly you are "Lance". Must play under another name?

You clearly have no idea who we are either. Maybe because we don't troll on the forum as much as you and Oli.

We are fighters and not scheming politicians. The stats peak for themselves. Enough said.

Now go and enjoy playing your little game of politics while we enjoy playing Grepo for what it is - a war game. You guys take it way too seriously and get so heated. Makes me wonder whether you have a life outside of this game. Hope you do and if not, try a dating website or something to give yourself a little more than one dimension in life.
Now you could be a 300 lb fat guy living in his mothers basement eating cheetos in his dirty underwear.....in which case please, please, stay off the dating websites. We don't want there to be any chance of you passing along your vile seed.

DeletedUser6798

We are fighters and not scheming politicians. The stats peak for themselves. Enough said.

Thats what I've been saying all along!!!

You arent politicians because they are in the spot light.

You arent the elite fighters you make yourselves out to be because the stats I PRESENTED paint a different light.

No you are somewhere in between. Maybe more like the the campaign assistant that gives you a mean look when the head of the campaign asks for a cup of coffee..

And Bayou.. you have been on externals plenty. Your last comment shows you are a bit of a troll too.

Jossy has some solid players. And you played a pretty decent world. However it was in the shadow of TBD for its majority. Your inability to finish off an alliance the way KOD/TBD did to Argentum or TBD/KT did to LOD is why IA and its 3 branches exist. You threw a lot of punches, and in the end I think between the two, you win in a decision, but dont act like it was a KO.

JG hasnt accomplished anything this server other than their longevity. Not the worst, but not the best.. Thats what the facts show.

DeletedUser13504

Really Brit? Weren't you the one who stated in an earlier post that Athans had good intentions when he started this thread? And now you sink to the level of personal attacks on someone you don't even know? Come on people, let's not be like that! There are other threads you can trash talk to your hearts desire but let's keep this one for the purpose it was intended, to compliment and show respect to fellow players! Be the better person, please!

DeletedUser12518

Not sure who exactly you are "Lance". Must play under another name?

You clearly have no idea who we are either. Maybe because we don't troll on the forum as much as you and Oli.

Now go and enjoy playing your little game of politics while we enjoy playing Grepo for what it is - a war game. You guys take it way too seriously and get so heated. Makes me wonder whether you have a life outside of this game. Hope you do and if not, try a dating website or something to give yourself a little more than one dimension in life.
Now you could be a 300 lb fat guy living in his mothers basement eating cheetos in his dirty underwear.....in which case please, please, stay off the dating websites. We don't want there to be any chance of you passing along your vile seed.

Hahaha, nicely said Brit. :)

DeletedUser

Ally

Tough call - many good players and good team players in KoD. Athan is new to me and clearly a beast of a player. Didi as previously mentioned is team work personified. Alpha provided the best intel I have seen in any world since the lovely wilda played and that kept me in business early on. Zimm is able to combine leadership responsibilities with top level fighting.
I have thought long and hard about this post and decided I won't mark one as number one - you can decide which type would in your eyes be number one (plus we have had a number of players prepared to dig in and set their alarm when needed ;-))

Enemy

We all know who were the best enemy players - many are still there. However Chris John was a big loss to the reds.

DeletedUser

Not inkeeping with this thread but Iowa Hawk is the first to hit 3 million in the world - congrats